09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 144145146147148 ...
tools
    My video cam is working once more

Maintenance build is up, fixes the camera, sorry for the inconvenience!

BACKside-IHO-VM670-010321012.zip
    md5sum 9c69ad42485319a31835810b9d1bb6c1

GreenMachineTheme-01032012.zip

If you don't use the video recorder much, you can wait for the next build.
    JerryScript likes this.
    01-04-2012 10:54 AM
    i just update to the latest BobZhome CM7.2.0 RC0-BobZ January 1, 2012 and my phone is not showing the clock how can i fix this
    thank you
    01-04-2012 01:17 PM
    i just update to the latest BobZhome CM7.2.0 RC0-BobZ January 1, 2012 and my phone is not showing the clock how can i fix this
    thank you
    change the clock color in CM settings
    01-04-2012 01:21 PM
    i think thats a clock color issue check in cyanogen settings ->interface ->status bar tweak and then clock color

thank you
    01-04-2012 01:23 PM
    i think thats a clock color issue check in cyanogen settings ->interface ->status bar tweak and then clock color
    did not work the status bar just change to the color i choose but not showing the clock at all
    01-04-2012 01:44 PM
    may need to reboot for the changes to stick?

did not work the status bar just change to the color i choose but not showing the clock at all
    manaurys likes this.
    01-04-2012 02:04 PM
    I think you may have selected the wrong option. I think you chose status bar appearance and color rather than clock color which is below center clock. If you change it to any color other than black it should then appear.
    manaurys likes this.
    01-04-2012 02:09 PM
    Belated Happy New Year everyone. I have uploaded the 01042012 build to the wiki

The changes are as follows
    - BobZhome's latest kernel 3.6 is included. I have not recompiled the kernel since Bob's binaries were compiled with the same Linaro toolchain. This kernel adds call recording capability and thekraven's mic fix.
    - T9 dialer from CM repo.
    - Disabling the boot animation option in the CM settings.
    - Few other changes from syncing with CM.

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, TheKraven, BigSuperSquid, Whyzor, CM team, and many others.
    01-04-2012 02:58 PM
    I was wondering what the mic fix actually does and also how to access the call recording.
    01-04-2012 03:06 PM
    It's an issue we are actively looking into, we may have a fix in the works, but there are still a few kinks to work out, so no promises yet.
    Perhaps changing the default clock color to something other then black too.

IHO Unofficial CM7. 2
    BACKside IHO 12212011
    manaurys likes this.
    01-04-2012 03:07 PM
    I think you may have selected the wrong option. I think you chose status bar appearance and color rather than clock color which is below center clock. If you change it to any color other than black it should then appear.
    thank it work
    01-04-2012 03:26 PM
    I'm trying to use Koushik Dutta from Clockworkmod's wired tethering app. The problem is that when I try to install the Optimus V drivers on my computer (Windows 7, 64-bit) all the drivers install except for LGE Android Mobile Platform USB Modem. Does anyone know of a workaround for this?
    01-04-2012 03:51 PM
    !"!Good day.
    LG Optimus V Cyanogen Mod 7 problem, HELP!
    My camera starts without litbo clicking on the button and spontaneously does it in any application or task. She was not flooded and is not shorted. Help solve the problem so as to use the phone just is not possible. This happens when she wants, if she lives her life.!"!

Guys question is that often when I turn on the camera will not just turn on and it is the band's why I thought that thing in the firmware. Do what you suggested Ie completely erase everything and then register for a new not yet tried. Disassembled the phone and looked at the button, it is not acidified and works fine. Just plug in the camera twitched and the most interesting thing until I plugged the USB cable the camera is not buggy, but worth it to stick bugs started again. Someone tell me that this can be done? Is there any way to disable the key at all?
    01-04-2012 03:54 PM
    I was wondering what the mic fix actually does and also how to access the call recording.
    The mic fix is our first attempt at getting the headset mic bug squashed. Needs testing with various adaptors and usage behaviors.

Two-Way-Call-Recording requires an app, BobZhome recommends this one:
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/opt...ml#post1529271
    mrg666 and a5pe4 like this.
    01-04-2012 04:04 PM
    Which build are you currently running, which date? If you read the third post in this thread, there is a pretty extensive change-log. See what has been changed since you installed 7.1, I know there have been performance increases in the past month and a half.

Upgrading is much easier, you shouldn't have to restore your apps after an upgrade. Make your backups for safety, and download the new ROM zip file to your sdcard. Reboot into recovery, wipe cache, and under advanced wipe dalvik cache, then flash the ROM zip file, then reboot.
    OK Thanks for everything! I just installed 010312 and everything is working great! My only problem was almost running out of space on my SDCard after doing the backups from recovery! It worked though!

Sorry I didn't read things a bit closer I just get nervous about bricking my phone.. heck I've only had an android device for about six months now!

You guys are awesome! When money starts flowing again I'll be sure to donate to the cause!
    JerryScript likes this.
    01-04-2012 04:59 PM
    Quick question. Does anybody have experience with the wifi during sleep settings? I read the following article that recommended keeping the wifi on during sleep (think this was written by Jerry).

http://www.androidcentral.com/androi...ing-wifi-alive

I mad the setting change and installed the Y5 application to turn wifi off when out of range of a known wifi network. My battery life seems to have gone down though. I have only been using this for the past two days and still need to experiment. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
    01-04-2012 06:21 PM
    That article is a bit misleading, they need to give more details. The scenario it is describing only will save you power when you are near a known wifi access point. If moving from one wifi area to another, it will actually decrease your battery life.

I turn off wifi when I leave my house, and turn it back on when I get home, or when I'm near a known wifi access point. Anytime I'm away from a known access point, 3g takes over.

3g may take alot of juice searching for towers, especially if you are in between a couple with no clear winner in signal strength. However, wifi uses more power searching for an access point, so if it's enabled when you are away from one, it will drain your battery faster than 3g.
    01-04-2012 08:22 PM
    Thanks Jerry! Makes sense. What you described was what I used to do earlier and it seemed like my battery life was a whole lot better. Time to go back! Appreciate the help.
    01-04-2012 09:00 PM
    I've noticed that my battery has gone up if I'm in airplaine mode in an area with really strong service and I have wifi on a few minutes... which brings me to my field of interest... trying to power things off of thin air. Has anyone heard of doing that? My dream is to make phones that don't need to be charged but can run by being charged off the network.
    01-04-2012 09:16 PM
    hi!
    So i just updated from the August build to the latest one, and my taskbar clock is gone.. I realized it was set to be centered in cm7 settings, after i set that to the left though, there is an empty space where the clock used to be. Suggestions?

Also, i was trying to get Ubuntu working and it wasn't working cause of no support for loop devices or something... What should i do to fix this? New kernel? I'd like to keep backside as my ROM if possible
    01-04-2012 09:19 PM
    Toxic_intruder, your clock disappeared because its the same color as your status bar. Change the color of the clock to something light and then reboot the phone, and Viola, your clock will magically appear
    Toxic_Intruder likes this.
    01-04-2012 09:45 PM
    damn.. switching from august build? haha nice...
    notufatjesus likes this.
    01-04-2012 09:48 PM
    hi!
    So i just updated from the August build to the latest one, and my taskbar clock is gone.. I realized it was set to be centered in cm7 settings, after i set that to the left though, there is an empty space where the clock used to be. Suggestions?

Also, i was trying to get Ubuntu working and it wasn't working cause of no support for loop devices or something... What should i do to fix this? New kernel? I'd like to keep backside as my ROM if possible
    Whoa I just KNEW something was different about my taskbar! Duh I didn't notice the clock was missing.. just that it looked.. bare!

hah!
    01-04-2012 09:55 PM
    You guys need to change the color of the clock to white.
    01-05-2012 12:11 AM
    Whoa I just KNEW something was different about my taskbar! Duh I didn't notice the clock was missing.. just that it looked.. bare!

hah!
    Yea on the backside rom the clock default color is black just change the color and select if you want it in the center or to the right corner reboot your phone for the fun of it and enjoy

!!Hormonia 2 GB!!!
    01-05-2012 12:16 AM
6,009 ... 144145146147148 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD