[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to try and ask for help again;) I am still unable to get the display upcoming calendar event widget to display on the lockscreen..yes I checked all the settings and they are all correct..then I recently flashed backside onto my girlfriends new optimus and tried it..still doesn't show up there...help?!? :(

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Bug reports on CyanogenMod code such as the lockscreen have to be submitted to CyanogenMod. Otherwise we create more fragmentation among the code repositories.

There was a recent commit that extended the lockscreen calender event function, it may have some bugs still ;)

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Bug reports on CyanogenMod code such as the lockscreen have to be submitted to CyanogenMod. Otherwise we create more fragmentation among the code repositories.

There was a recent commit that extended the lockscreen calender event function, it may have some bugs still ;)

Oh so it doesn't work for anybody?

kraven

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Can you post screenshots of what its supposed to look like? What are some of your settings? Strange how it won't work for me..or her but you?

In the cymod settings menu under lock screen and wiget settings i have it set to look ahead 3 days.

Im using both my google calendar and my exchange one.

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
In the cymod settings menu under lock screen and wiget settings i have it set to look ahead 3 days.

Im using both my google calendar and my exchange one.

Think I've found the problem..it will only save and apply certain changes even after reboot..it WONT save and apply the option to show the battery charging status or use app icon for custom icon launch..ideas?

Reactions: JerryScript

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Think I've found the problem..it will only save and apply certain changes even after reboot..it WONT save and apply the option to show the battery charging status or use app icon for custom icon launch..ideas?

I'll look into it, let me know if it continues with my latest build (uploading now).

Also, be try having Display event location and Display event description enabled to see if that helps.

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
I'll look into it, let me know if it continues with my latest build (uploading now).

Also, be try having Display event location and Display event description enabled to see if that helps.

Set both to show all and same thing..ill try the newest build and let you know :)

Edit..strange unchecked always show battery status and it still always shows battery status

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Note- if you used Titanium Backup to integrate davlik into system, undo it before you flash a new build, otherwise you will have to reflash gapps and sign back into google accounts and reinitialize the gapps.

New BACKside build is up:

BACKside-IH0-VM670-12072011.zip
md5sum e413baa506dbd5e587d6872ec940fd6f

GreenMachineTheme-12072011.zip

Changes 12072011:
-First build from JerryScript repository, now BACKside changes to IHO are visible online
-Synced with IHO and CM7
-reverted a commit the reverted a commit that made our camera work better , some other small fixes to camera should make recording start faster and some poorly made files play better, and cm camera now supports touch to focus properly
-fix to minimal ring lockscreen
-added Xmas egg, quick tap model version in about phone to see Santa's backside

Thanks to Blarf, BobZhome, mrg666, Whyzor, LeslieAnn, the list goes on and on! ;)
Happy Holidays Everyone!

Last edited: