09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 158159160161162 ...
tools
    The way ccache works, you have to set it up, build once, then the next build you do make clean first. Once make clean clears out the out directories, the next build uses ccache for all the c compiled binaries, rather than having to recompile them all again. Speeds up my builds by about 40%, I use -50G.
    Thanks I been getting builds done in about an hour. This should hopefully help

edit: took forty minutes this time
    01-21-2012 09:59 PM
    Thanks much for your quick response... I was wondering if you could add prl to the sprint networks for the optimistic v for better service and data connection
    01-22-2012 12:45 AM
    Thanks much for your quick response... I was wondering if you could add prl to the sprint networks for the optimistic v for better service and data connection
    There is a thread for that already. I did it and in my area I see no effect.
    01-22-2012 01:34 AM
    Is there any way to change the answer call things to holo?

Sent from your mom's phone.
    01-22-2012 09:21 PM
    Is there any way to change the answer call things to holo?

Yeah in cyanogen settings ring lock style should be automatically set to it
    01-22-2012 09:29 PM
    Yeah in cyanogen settings ring lock style should be automatically set to it

well when u set ring lock style it works for lock screen but not for receiving a call. Either (in screenshot) there is just not a option for call ring style or maybe just choosing the holo does not go to call screen like it should?

Btw its a small thing, it doesn't matter. I was jw.

Nobody give me crap for the wireless tether icon in the bar. My wife is using Facebook and I've used 14meg for about 1.5hr on there. Much better than bout 30ish meg for a 6-7min YouTube vid.

01-22-2012 09:57 PM
    My bad I was trying to do two things at once and didn't look into this as much as I should before answering.
    Right now I don't believe that you can change it to holo

I'm not gonna say anything to you about the wifi tethering but eollie .........
    well he probably will
    01-22-2012 10:04 PM
    will developers be able to port this to our OV?
    Optimus One/P500 - Android 4.0.3 CM9 Alpha2
    01-22-2012 10:59 PM
    will developers be able to port this to our OV?
    Optimus One/P500 - Android 4.0.3 CM9 Alpha2
    The devs here, it can be possible that they are far too. They aren't just as public.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    01-23-2012 12:35 AM
    what do I have to do to get the internet calls working?
    01-23-2012 01:54 PM
    what do I have to do to get the internet calls working?
    This has been discussed in other threads extensively. The easiest way is to install grooveip. Otherwise you will have to jump through about fifteen different hoops and it still will probably fail.
    01-23-2012 04:28 PM
    Ive tried a lot of settings but can you use headphones and receive calls while keeping headphones on? Seems it thinks its a headset.
    01-23-2012 06:07 PM
    Ive tried a lot of settings but can you use headphones and receive calls while keeping headphones on? Seems it thinks its a headset.
    Known issue they are trying to fix it. What version are you using?
    01-23-2012 06:35 PM
    I have just uploaded the 01232012 build of MiRaGe to the Wiki. Synced with CM, minor changes in addition to followings.
    - Allow custom snooze times for calendar reminders in Calendar.
    - Backport ICS rotation animations to gingerbread
    - ICS screen transitions

Tested on my phone and noticed that the screen transition and rotation effects are now like ICS and suprisingly smooth on OV. Everything else seems to be working as before.

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, bigsupersquid, Whyzor, and the CM team.

Enjoy!
    01-23-2012 07:31 PM
    Yes. You can set up multiple emails other than Gmail, but there is a problem with Hotmail, Live.com and MSN email accounts getting set up.
    Transitions work like a charm. Good job

01-23-2012 08:37 PM
    Is it just me or are the new roms having the virgin mobile boot animation before the cm7 one? Confirmed with BACKside and MiRaGe. Thought it was just my phone but flashed an older build by accident and it didn't do it..

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    01-23-2012 08:49 PM
    I have just uploaded the 01232012 build of MiRaGe to the Wiki. Synced with CM, minor changes in addition to followings.
    - ICS screen transitions

Tested on my phone and noticed that the screen transition and rotation effects are now like ICS and suprisingly smooth on OV. Everything else seems to be working as before.

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, bigsupersquid, Whyzor, and the CM team.

Enjoy!
    The transitions are great. Thanks!

notown and mrg666 like this.
    01-23-2012 09:14 PM
    Flashed the new MiRaGe 01/23 build and spent a couple hours testing it. As always, it is rock solid on my phone. I was unable to produce problems or issues with any of the apps and features I use.

Haven't tried charging yet, but I assume the offline charging still works - did notice it still has the VM boot animation.

The transitions and rotation look nice, yes completely smooth. Do you think they cost battery? Probably not much. I get two days on a charge most days as it is.

And I REALLY like the snooze time feature. I use calendar and reminders a lot and that limitation always annoyed me.

Thanks a lot, mrg666, Jerry, Bobz, LeslieAnn, blarf, tdm... everybody who contribute to IHO. Your work is appreciated tremendously!

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO
    mrg666 likes this.
    01-23-2012 11:56 PM
    - ICS screen transitions

Enjoy!
    I have to admit. The transition screen rotating thing is awesome. And more ICS like features with the lockscreen[Date on the right].

mrg666 likes this.
    01-24-2012 01:22 AM
    [Disregard, see post #4003, working now]

I didn't know I had a problem with MMS until I had someone send me pics.
    I received the 'text' part of the message with a download button. Clicking the download button does nothing. For testing I did this from gmail:
    If I send a message to myVMnumber@vmobl.com I get the text, no pics.
    If I send a message to myVMnumber@pixmbl.com I get the text and pics.
    I've used titanium backup to wipe the data from messaging, then reboot, but no success.
    I'm using the 01152012 BobZhome build, but I'm pretty sure this has not worked for awhile. Someone with a stock VM I know, gets all the pics when people send a MMS to his VM number.
    For grins, I wiped/formatted all partitions, and reinstalled build and gapps. I did not restore backups, just updated apps from market. Still the same.
    Anyone else have a 'hint' on what I might have not done to try and isolate where the problem is.
    Of course, if I MMS someone pics and they reply, it works, because the 'received' address is myVMnumber@pixmbl.com
    Any ideas?
    01-24-2012 03:00 AM
    Is it just me or are the new roms having the virgin mobile boot animation before the cm7 one? Confirmed with BACKside and MiRaGe. Thought it was just my phone but flashed an older build by accident and it didn't do it..

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk
    That is part of the offline charge function that was added.
    01-24-2012 03:24 AM
    Hello guys, long time reader here.

I wonder if anyone else is using Square card reader on IHO. I'm having problem with it since update 01022012.... I tried reflashing the rom thinking I made bad flash but it didn't help.

Stock rom works with it the best, and build 12212011 works, however I need to kill the application initially and launch it again to make it work most of the time.

is this something I can fix from setting? I hope there is a fix for it because I really don't want to go back to stock ROM after experiencing CM7
    01-24-2012 03:58 AM
    - ICS screen transitions

Enjoy!
    Is there a flashable zip you could put together for backside with the rotation animations? They are pretty much the only thing I've been missing from ice cream sandwich. Or if you can't, Jerry, I have a feature request!

Sent from my CM7.1'd, ICS Themed NookColor using Tapatalk
    01-24-2012 06:40 AM
    Hello guys, long time reader here.

I wonder if anyone else is using Square card reader on IHO. I'm having problem with it since update 01022012.... I tried reflashing the rom thinking I made bad flash but it didn't help.

Stock rom works with it the best, and build 12212011 works, however I need to kill the application initially and launch it again to make it work most of the time.

is this something I can fix from setting? I hope there is a fix for it because I really don't want to go back to stock ROM after experiencing CM7
    Blarf and I are working on it, but no promises. Thanks for letting us know it worked somewhat in a previous build, that's a good clue. Without LG's source, we are having trouble tracking down the particular gpio associated with the 4 pole connectors. Unfortunately, the schematics are about as good as the source LG has dropped.
    01-24-2012 10:14 AM
    Is there a flashable zip you could put together for backside with the rotation animations? They are pretty much the only thing I've been missing from ice cream sandwich. Or if you can't, Jerry, I have a feature request!

Sent from my CM7.1'd, ICS Themed NookColor using Tapatalk
    Yeah, they are part of the recent commits to CM, so I've already pulled them in, they will be in this weeks build, probably tomorrow. I'm finishing testing the new version of the updater today, added md5sum checking, but the gui is slow, gotta switch from inlining system calls to async, but that's pretty much a rewrite.
    kcls likes this.
    01-24-2012 10:45 AM
6,009 ... 158159160161162 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD