[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
...PS the boot animation works now to
I still don't know what happened to the bootanimation in the previous build. Only thing I can figure is a glitch with pngcrush during building, since there was a change to CM's use of it around that time. But even that doesn't really make sense. Oh well, at least it works again. ;)

klahjn

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
i'm just curious but is there a reason that all the roms are using kernel 2.6.32.9, and gingerbread actually lists kernel 2.6.35? Not that I know of any real difference, but i've been trying to figure it out.

The only explanation I can think of is that the original froyo kernel was 2.6.32 and we are using that to run gingerbread.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Note- if you used Titanium Backup to integrate davlik into system, undo it before you flash a new build, otherwise you will have to reflash gapps and sign back into google accounts and reinitialize the gapps.

New BACKside build is up:

BACKside-IH0-VM670-12072011.zip
md5sum e413baa506dbd5e587d6872ec940fd6f

GreenMachineTheme-12072011.zip

Changes 12072011:
-First build from JerryScript repository, now BACKside changes to IHO are visible online
-Synced with IHO and CM7
-reverted a commit the reverted a commit that made our camera work better , some other small fixes to camera should make recording start faster and some poorly made files play better, and cm camera now supports touch to focus properly
-fix to minimal ring lockscreen
-added Xmas egg

Thanks to Blarf, BobZhome, mrg666, Whyzor, LeslieAnn, the list goes on and on! ;)
Happy Holidays Everyone!

to "upgrade" I just gotta wipe cache and dalvik, correct?

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If I flash green machine theme when flashing the ROM, can I still change the theme back to system in theme chooser? Or will it permanently be on green machine

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

world_indo1

Dec 7, 2011
Visit site
Flashed it a few hours and I gotta say that I freakin' love this ROM. The other one I tried was MiRaGe and it was buggy (rebooting even though there wasn't much RAM being taken up). BACKside is a score, the fellas who developed this constructed it very well. Can't wait to see what turns out when the CM devs finally get ahold of ICS source. I expect a great CM porting to the OV by the BACKside crew when they release the 4.0 code. Loving it guys, you did well.

Edit: I'm currently on BobZhome's build. Working pretty well, thinking about trying IHO-Purity next.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryScript

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Flashed it a few hours and I gotta say that I freakin' love this ROM. The other one I tried was MiRaGe and it was buggy (rebooting even though there wasn't much RAM being taken up). BACKside is a score, the fellas who developed this constructed it very well. Can't wait to see what turns out when the CM devs finally get ahold of ICS source. I expect a great CM porting to the OV by the BACKside crew when they release the 4.0 code. Loving it guys, you did well.

Your that good Jerry, you do the work of a whole crew.

Reactions: kcls

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
i'm just curious but is there a reason that all the roms are using kernel 2.6.32.9, and gingerbread actually lists kernel 2.6.35? Not that I know of any real difference, but i've been trying to figure it out.

The only explanation I can think of is that the original froyo kernel was 2.6.32 and we are using that to run gingerbread.

The force is strong with you.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Your that good Jerry, you do the work of a whole crew.

Thanks! But it is a team effort! ;)

You just might see ics on the OV before CM9 releases, though at this point it's still got a good way to go. Blarf and BobZhome are geniuses I tell ya!

Speaking of geniuses, don't give up on mrg666's Mirage. I imagine you might have had a bad download or dirty flash, his ROM is usually less buggy than BACKside! ;)

Happy Holidays!

Reactions: mrg666

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! But it is a team effort! ;)

You just might see ics on the OV before CM9 releases, though at this point it's still got a good way to go. Blarf and BobZhome are geniuses I tell ya!

Speaking of geniuses, don't give up on mrg666's Mirage. I imagine you might have had a bad download or dirty flash, his ROM is usually less buggy than BACKside! ;)

Happy Holidays!

It really is a group effort, I love that you guys have all different variations of the same core rom, it give a bit of variety, and you guys are a great team. When everyone outgrows these phones, you guys better all get the same phone so you can still work together, I would have to fallow suit if that happens

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
It really is a group effort, I love that you guys have all different variations of the same core rom, it give a bit of variety, and you guys are a great team. When everyone outgrows these phones, you guys better all get the same phone so you can still work together, I would have to fallow suit if that happens

I second that. I imagine the Marquee will be out this summer or next Christmas season. I don't plan on getting a new phone until after Thanksgiving next year.

Last edited: