09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 161162163164165 ...
tools
    does the 11-25 BACKside build have CM7.2s new rotation animations already built in??
    It has all the ics animations I turn my phone over just to see it spin
    notown likes this.
    01-26-2012 02:26 PM
    Has any ever had these problems?

I try take a screenshot, and I get.... " Error, screenshot saved to - null " or something like that....

Second Problem, this just happened at the time its posted.

Wifi turns off randomly and can't be turned back on till a reboot. It says Error trying to turn on....

I'm on newest Backside btw. I don't believe its the rom, my SD card, and phone has been really screwy lately...:banghead:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    01-26-2012 02:41 PM
    Has any ever had these problems?

I try take a screenshot, and I get.... " Error, screenshot saved to - null " or something like that....

Second Problem, this just happened at the time its posted.

Wifi turns off randomly and can't be turned back on till a reboot. It says Error trying to turn on....

I'm on newest Backside btw. I don't believe its the rom, my SD card, and phone has been really screwy lately...:banghead:

Sounds like it's time to reflash!
    01-26-2012 02:46 PM
    Just flashed your newest build last night Jerry, and it's pretty awesome! Rotation animations are sweet looking! I haven't flashed a new build for awhile and I also have to say all these new customization options are cool! Thank you for all your, and all the other devs' work! You guys are doing a great job.
    JerryScript likes this.
    01-26-2012 02:50 PM
    ^Saw this and I remembered....

@Jerry, Battery life is insane... I lost 5% in 8 hours.

JerryScript likes this.
    01-26-2012 02:51 PM
    ^Saw this and I remembered....

@Jerry, Battery life is insane... I lost 5% in 8 hours.

Were you using the phone at all?? lol
    notown likes this.
    01-26-2012 03:49 PM
    just flashed the newest build. The ICS transitions are amazing! Keep up the great work, guys!
    JerryScript likes this.
    01-26-2012 05:24 PM
    Oh, there is ONE tiny problem. I can't change my password because of this:

01-26-2012 05:31 PM
    Oh, there is ONE tiny problem. I can't change my password because of this:
    Did you apply a theme and not reboot?
    01-26-2012 05:32 PM
    I applied a theme last night. but I rebooted.
    01-26-2012 05:45 PM
    Jerry ...you da GURU TO THIS. ANOTHER BREAK THROUGH

JerryScript likes this.
    01-26-2012 06:09 PM
    I applied a theme last night. but I rebooted.
    Reflash the build man.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    01-26-2012 07:03 PM
    I admit it... UOT Kitchen scares me, but I gave the JerryScript version of IHO a spin and I'm liking it quite a lot--except I'm really not a fan of the green colors. Is there anywhere with a collection of themes already made for this rom besides the green theme?

--bornagainpenguin
    01-26-2012 07:03 PM
    I admit it... UOT Kitchen scares me, but I gave the JerryScript version of IHO a spin and I'm liking it quite a lot--except I'm really not a fan of the green colors. Is there anywhere with a collection of themes already made for this rom besides the green theme?

--bornagainpenguin
    Search "cm7 themes" on the market. There are hundreds and can be applied using theme chooser.
    bornagainpenguin likes this.
    01-26-2012 07:40 PM

--bornagainpenguin
    search the market for cm7 theme

edit: anthonycr beat me to the punch
    01-26-2012 07:40 PM
    Are they compatible with our MDPI resolutions? I looked in the market but right away the one I liked said it was for HDPI only so I thought I'd better see if anything was already made for the roms before I screwed things up...

--bornagainpenguin
    01-26-2012 07:44 PM
    Are they compatible with our MDPI resolutions? I looked in the market but right away the one I liked said it was for HDPI only so I thought I'd better see if anything was already made for the roms before I screwed things up...

--bornagainpenguin
    Just keep searching and you will find them. Always check descriptions.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    01-26-2012 07:46 PM
    It has all the ics animations I turn my phone over just to see it spin
    Ohhyess. ;D

I use the display all the way down, minimal colors, and some other stuff that I use. :P
    01-26-2012 08:23 PM
    Sounds like it's time to reflash!
    I flash a new rom everyday.(Don't know why.....) Even when I'm in Recovery, I get " SD card could not be mounted (Some stuff about Luna or something, Idk). :/

Is the SD card bad? D:
    01-26-2012 08:25 PM
    I flash a new rom everyday.(Don't know why.....) Even when I'm in Recovery, I get " SD card could not be mounted (Some stuff about Luna or something, Idk). :/

Is the SD card bad? D:
    I think your sdcard is sick of you flashing new roms everyday and its saying "enough is enough"
    01-26-2012 08:40 PM

--bornagainpenguin
    Just search Google for CM7 Theme Chooser Themes. There is an absolutely massive thread over on XDA with hundreds of themes, all organized with supported resolutions. Download one, transfer it to your phone and click on it with CM7's built in file manager to install it. Here is an updated one, it doesn't have the resolution sorted: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1407298. Here is a slightly, but still updated older one that has all the supported screen resolutions on it (I would recommend looking at this one): http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1167075

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V
    bornagainpenguin and K-L-M like this.
    01-26-2012 10:11 PM
    Thanks to all who replied. I found something that seems to work well enough that I'm satisfied for now. Eventually I'll probably look for something better (or finally learn how the UOT Kitchen works) but for now its good enough. Thanks to everyone who replied.

Meanwhile I'm really loving how smooth this build of IHO is and for the first time since buying the phone I can actually see myself sticking with CM 7.1 over Froyo....I think I must have been one of the last hold outs who wasn't running an unrooted stock installation...

--bornagainpenguin

PS: Thanks kcls for the links, truthfully I'd already found the second one and had been testing them out, but I appreciate you taking the time to try to help me. (You and everyone else who replied.)
    01-26-2012 10:28 PM
    For all you theme crazy users, there is a thread at AF where several users maintain updated UOT themes for BACKside. Most of them update with each new release, so be sure you get a matching date between the Theme and the ROM build.

*BACKside ROM Themes* Post your BACKside ROM themes here! - Page 8 - Android Forums

Brotherswing posted a tutorial for UOT Kitchen including pictures, should help you learn the ins-n-outs.

http://androidforums.com/optimus-v-a...pic-heavy.html
    01-27-2012 12:29 AM
    Did anyone else have their lockscreen stop working with the latest update, or is it just me? I'm also getting random reboots, time to reflash I suppose.
    01-27-2012 07:14 AM
    Thanks, that should help quite a bit once I get done doing the homework on it.

I'm really liking this build of your rom right now, seems fast, runs stable and AFAIK everything just works. Thanks for making our phones more useful!

--bornagainpenguin

01-27-2012 08:57 AM
6,009 ... 161162163164165 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD