09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 183184185186187 ...
tools
    I have an odd thing, i don't know if it is suppose to be this way but my notification bar is completely transparent after flashing the latest ROM. i wiped cache and dalvik cache. I went from 1/03 to 2/29 so its been a while

is it suppose to do this and can i fix it?
    03-03-2012 04:12 PM
    Yeah its supposed to be transparent on first boot. You can change the color in settings>cyanogenmod>interface>status bar tweaks>status bar appearance . If you want it black you can choose "Rom" or custom color and set it to black.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    bdfull3r likes this.
    03-03-2012 05:40 PM
    JerryScript,

In the xda post(xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1) mkoyskip says "can't seem to disable the lockscreen though (I use a PIN)". I have the same issue. I keep the lockscreen disabled because I use a PIN. But in your 02292012 version the lockscreen disable seems to be not working. I've changed the state of the checkmark and rebooted, but neither state removes the lockscreen anymore as of the 02292012 version.
    03-03-2012 05:50 PM
    I believe the issue is related to the new fingerprint frameworks CM added. I'm looking into it, will post what I discover.
    notown and Dolok like this.
    03-03-2012 09:32 PM
    I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary

Changelog

3-3-12:

1. sync'd up with CM: now at CM 7.2.0 RC1(was Release Candidate 0)
    2. Since last build there has been many small fixes to ICS transitions

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done. Special thanks to Jerry, mrg666, thekarven, TDM and all the others that have help to improve this project.

Enjoy!
    Bob
    cmerlyn, Anonymo, KidFr3sH and 9 others like this.
    03-04-2012 10:27 AM
    Well IHO, Ive made the switch to the Triumph. I love the OV and all the roms,but i still have 2 OVs,my wifes and my sons. So,Thanks to Jerry, Mgr666, Bobz and Blarf.
    mrg666 likes this.
    03-05-2012 09:40 AM
    Well IHO, Ive made the switch to the Triumph. I love the OV and all the roms,but i still have 2 OVs,my wifes and my sons. So,Thanks to Jerry, Mgr666, Bobz and Blarf.
    So how are you liking the Triumph?
    a5pe4 likes this.
    03-05-2012 05:05 PM
    @Jerry, I'm having some Lockscreen lag. I lock the device, and I can still see the Launcher then it goes to the lockscreen after about 2 seconds. Any thoughts?

03-05-2012 11:02 PM
    So how are you liking the Triumph?
    I like my OV,but time to get more screen. My Triumph already has CM7 on it,this phone is fast. Lke it.
    03-06-2012 12:08 AM
    New build of BACKside-IHO is up!

Download via the BacksideUpdater

or

BACKside-IHO-VM670-03062012.zip
    md5sum f33656d11c17eb5cda30a5efd86e44ee

GreenMachineTheme-03062012.zip

Changes:
    --Synced with CM
    -BACKside-IHO is now a Kang of CM7.2 RC1
    -More changes to fingerprint frameworks
    -Telephone supplemental notifications now supported
    --Added option to restart status bar in settings so you dont have to reboot for changes to status bar or notification dropdown background colors or images
    --NOTE - Do not press the restart option rapidly - give it a full 30 seconds to restart before trying again,

You can now make change to the status bar appearance, and/or the notification dropdown appearance, and then restart the status bar from the settings menu without rebooting your phone! For example, you can take a picture with the camera, open the settings menu, change the notification dropdown background image, select the image you just took and crop it to your tastes, and restart the status bar to show your new picture, all in less than a minute without hurrying!

Settings>>CyanogenMod settings>>Interface>>Status bar tweaks>>Click To Restart Status Bar

Note- some gallery apps will also give you the option to rotate when cropping, Quick Pic does, and others may as well, the stock gallery 3d does not give options to rotate images while cropping.
    03-06-2012 05:18 AM
    I like my OV,but time to get more screen. My Triumph already has CM7 on it,this phone is fast. Lke it.
    Lol that phone not only has CM7, it has cm9, MIUI, MIUIv4, etc.
    03-06-2012 05:22 AM
    Lol that phone not only has CM7, it has cm9, MIUI, MIUIv4, etc.
    Hey, they're working on it! The OV will have twice as many options once the developer gets this latest batch ported over. It's just going to take a bit, he's only one guy you know.... ;-)

03-06-2012 07:30 AM
    Bumping this up to ask a question--

On the latest BACKside R0M, is anyone else having UOT Kitchen issues? I tried three times now to flash my update I made and had nothing change despite the text saying it successfully applied the fonts and the framework in recovery. Am about to start over fresh and see if it was a missed setting or something that prevented it from working.

I have successfully built a UOT theme before for BACKside, so I know that it works and that I know how to do it, I just wonder if some of the changes in the latest sync may have broken something? So anyone else?

--bornagainpenguin

EDIT: Okay, second build of the UOT theme seemed to have fixed everything and I got the theme working. Not sure what went wrong the first time but I'm going to assume PEBKAC issue with myself being the ***** in the chair. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.
    JerryScript likes this.
    03-06-2012 01:09 PM
    New build of BACKside-IHO is up!

Download via the BacksideUpdater

or

BACKside-IHO-VM670-03062012.zip
    md5sum f33656d11c17eb5cda30a5efd86e44ee

GreenMachineTheme-03062012.zip

Changes:
    --Synced with CM
    -BACKside-IHO is now a Kang of CM7.2 RC1
    -More changes to fingerprint frameworks
    -Telephone supplemental notifications now supported
    --Added option to restart status bar in settings so you dont have to reboot for changes to status bar or notification dropdown background colors or images
    --NOTE - Do not press the restart option rapidly - give it a full 30 seconds to restart before trying again,

You can now make change to the status bar appearance, and/or the notification dropdown appearance, and then restart the status bar from the settings menu without rebooting your phone! For example, you can take a picture with the camera, open the settings menu, change the notification dropdown background image, select the image you just took and crop it to your tastes, and restart the status bar to show your new picture, all in less than a minute without hurrying!

Settings>>CyanogenMod settings>>Interface>>Status bar tweaks>>Click To Restart Status Bar

Note- some gallery apps will also give you the option to rotate when cropping, Quick Pic does, and others may as well, the stock gallery 3d does not give options to rotate images while cropping.
    Hey Jerry, any chance I can import framework from MRG's rom to get the basic without all the tweaks? I want to use Zdune's patcher/Achep's but they don't work on your rom.
    03-06-2012 03:51 PM
    Can't install any app. Says my phone is not compatible with the app. It clearly is since ive used the apps before.
    03-06-2012 04:11 PM
    Hey Jerry, any chance I can import framework from MRG's rom to get the basic without all the tweaks? I want to use Zdune's patcher/Achep's but they don't work on your rom.
    No, the frameworks are ROM dependant, they contain a lot of classes the rest of the system depends on.
    03-06-2012 04:14 PM
    Can't install any app. Says my phone is not compatible with the app. It clearly is since ive used the apps before.
    Details please, which ROM are you on (your details show both BACKside and BobZhome), which apps are giving you issues, how much internal storage do you have, are you using any form of *2sd scripts?
    03-06-2012 04:15 PM
    I have uploaded a new MiRaGe build 03062012 to the IHO Wiki.

Synced with the CM repo. The followings are the changes
    - CM 7.2 RC0 -> RC1
    - Filemanager updated to 1.1.6
    - Add build date to 'About phone'
    - T9 Dialer: View contact on long press on T9 results
    - telephony: Display Supplementary Service Notifications
    - Fix battery charging detection in NotificationManagerService

The followings are specific to MiRaGe
    - the transparency theme has been discontinued, no themes on my phone anymore.
    - improved the ICS style battery charge animation

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, gannon5197, and the CM team.
    03-06-2012 07:57 PM
    For some reason, My Optimus V keeps constantly freezing once i updated the ROM. Anyone have any solutions?
    03-06-2012 08:28 PM
    For some reason, My Optimus V keeps constantly freezing once i updated the ROM. Anyone have any solutions?
    Try running the command: fix_permissions in terminal (it takes a while). If that doesn't work, post a logcat after a freeze and we'll try to see what's happening.
    Glenar likes this.
    03-06-2012 08:32 PM
    Go into settings - cyanogenmod settings - display - and disable ICS screen rotation animations

It might not be the problem but at least doing this would eliminate it

03-06-2012 08:36 PM
    Thank You! I'll try it and im somewhat new to the rooted android scene so im not really sure what a logcat is?
    03-06-2012 08:47 PM
    Thank You! I will try this also
    03-06-2012 08:47 PM
    i just updated to the latest 03062012 build from build 01182012. i noticed that my internal memory used to have around 80mb free after the use of link2sd, but now it's only around 23mb with the new build. is there any particular reason there would be such a big difference in the free internal memory after the update? i haven't changed anything between updates and i remembered to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing the rom.

edit: i even tried moving more apps to the sd card via link2sd and after the reboot it's still around the same lowly amount of internal memory free.
    03-07-2012 02:44 AM
    quick checklist:
    -disable ics animations
    -set overclock minimum to 480/Max to 600
    -stop unnecessary running apps/check ram
    -remove any system apps that you don't need/check internal memory
    -disable live wallpaper (if you use one)

p.s. logcat can be found in the market... :-)
    03-07-2012 04:59 AM
6,009 ... 183184185186187 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD