[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
on the newest build my wifi seems to go to sleep even when the screen is on,only for a second thou, i have done a fresh install 3 times but it still has the wifi issue

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
If anyone has had issues with the 0727 build when using the Green Machine theme, please try the download link for the theme again. I forgot to update the link when I posted the build. Apologies for any issues it may have caused. At least one user was having phone permissions issues after using an older version of the theme, using the newer link should fix this issue.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
There's a direct download link in blarf's OP. It's right under Jerry's download link.
Also my last build's post is at the link
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...organs-unofficial-cm7-1-a-22.html#post1128365

I should get back to working on that theme for my next build. I'm thinking of using red and orange. It makes me wonder if anyone didn't like the idea of cyan (I guess that's why cm7 has theme support)

I'll look into adding custom ui elements; Custom lockscreen, widgets, dock.
MIUI seems like such a good concept but the UI style isn't for everyone. I want to build something with that idea in mind just something much different. That may not make much sense but MIUI's custom ui is probably the most modified design from standard android.

Cyanogenmod's design is intended to act as a layer of improvement and not completely write over the standard android experience. I think it would be a great idea to create a custom ui with that thought.

Sounds tasty!

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
If anyone has had issues with the 0727 build when using the Green Machine theme, please try the download link for the theme again. I forgot to update the link when I posted the build. Apologies for any issues it may have caused. At least one user was having phone permissions issues after using an older version of the theme, using the newer link should fix this issue.

I was having permission issues updating my phone to the newest build so did a fresh flash and it's working fine now. I hadn't been using green machine.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

itsnotadam

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Does this rom still have the headsets issue? Its the only thing keeping me away from it... I messed up my phone and my earpiece doesn't work D:

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
[Q UOTE=reaper420;1140605]on the newest build my wifi seems to go to sleep even when the screen is on,only for a second thou, i have done a fresh install 3 times but it still has the wifi issue[/QUOTE]

And word on what happened Jerry or blarf?

Link2999

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
This is my first ROM install on my Optimus V, is it normal for it to freeze at the LG boot screen on the first start up? I'm assuming I'm fine since I followed all the steps to the letter and it's just finishing installing some system settings, but I just wanted to make sure. It's been 5 minutes now.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This is my first ROM install on my Optimus V, is it normal for it to freeze at the LG boot screen on the first start up? I'm assuming I'm fine since I followed all the steps to the letter and it's just finishing installing some system settings, but I just wanted to make sure. It's been 5 minutes now.

It's norml for the first boot to tke the longest s it is building files nd such. Don't think 5 minutes is norml, t lest for me, but cn tke while.

PS. @ key still doesn't work so you hve to be ptient with my grmmr lol.

Link2999

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
It's norml for the first boot to tke the longest s it is building files nd such. Don't think 5 minutes is norml, t lest for me, but cn tke while.

PS. @ key still doesn't work so you hve to be ptient with my grmmr lol.

Ya, thanks for replying. I found out that waiting 10 minutes was just too long. I restored my backup and did a flash of stock. I'm going to redownload the files and try again now.

Edit: Am I supposed to mount system, data, and cache? Or unmount them?

Update: Thought I got it to work after redownloading the files, but now it seems to have froze up on the Green Android CM7 boot logo. At least I'm getting closer?

Update2: Restored/Stock, attempted to Flash with IHO BS again, no go. Same Frozen Green Android CM7 boot logo. Unsure what's happening here.

Update3: After restoring and switching from stock to IHO like 20 times, I finally got it to work, had to wipe pretty much everything even though the instructions only said the cache was necessary. Oh well, I can restore it all.

Last edited:

blarf

Jul 8, 2011
github.com
Update3: After restoring and switching from stock to IHO like 20 times, I finally got it to work, had to wipe pretty much everything even though the instructions only said the cache was necessary. Oh well, I can restore it all.

Read the first post. First step towards troubleshooting weird bugs is a full wipe.

Kreatur3

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Link2999 when switching to a different rom it's always a good idea to wipe everything. Updating to the next update is the only time you might only need the two caches wiped. Then again I have to full wipe when using an updated build for this rom...thank god for tb batch restore lol.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Ya, thanks for replying. I found out that waiting 10 minutes was just too long. I restored my backup and did a flash of stock. I'm going to redownload the files and try again now.

Edit: Am I supposed to mount system, data, and cache? Or unmount them?

Update: Thought I got it to work after redownloading the files, but now it seems to have froze up on the Green Android CM7 boot logo. At least I'm getting closer?

Update2: Restored/Stock, attempted to Flash with IHO BS again, no go. Same Frozen Green Android CM7 boot logo. Unsure what's happening here.

Always wipe data,cashed, dalvik, then go to mounts and storage format boot, systems,data, and cache then flash rom, then gapps, then select reboot!
I experience this behavior as well, but I don't consider it a serious enough bug to bother blarf about. :p

I figured he'd want to know, however big or small. And it is kinda annoying.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kthompson9705kt