09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 189190191192193 ...
tools
    How can i change the color of the notification icons. battery wifi and signal bars?
    03-16-2012 03:01 PM
    How can i change the color of the notification icons. battery wifi and signal bars?
    uot kitchen

Sent from my cellular telephone using Tapatalk
    03-16-2012 03:05 PM
    I used ics mdpi theme from the play store

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    03-16-2012 05:35 PM
    I used ics mdpi theme from the play store

03-16-2012 05:43 PM
    I got the ics theme but the stuff in notification bar stays green. I think i flashe the green machine theme when i installed is there a way to uninstall the theme without reflashing?
    03-16-2012 06:19 PM
    I got the ics theme but the stuff in notification bar stays green. I think i flashe the green machine theme when i installed is there a way to uninstall the theme without reflashing?
    Nope. gotta reflash, but just wipe cache and dalvik, don't do a complete wipe/format.
    03-17-2012 12:42 AM
    I'm using clockModrecovery to install this rom and format boot, system, data, and cache after that, I tried to install the blackside rom from the sd card and get "Status 7" installation abort. and can back to preview rom. Can any tell what do i did wrong? That's s@ck that i don't have phone running
    03-17-2012 04:49 AM
    I'm using clockModrecovery to install this rom and format boot, system, data, and cache after that, I tried to install the blackside rom from the sd card and get "Status 7" installation abort. and can back to preview rom. Can any tell what do i did wrong? That's s@ck that i don't have phone running
    Trying downloading the rom again? Check the md5 sum to make sure it was downloaded completely without fault.

Sent from your mom's phone.
    JerryScript likes this.
    03-17-2012 07:14 AM
    I have uploaded a new MiRaGe build 03172012 to the IHO Wiki.

The followings are the changes after syncing with the CM repo
    - Improve toast strings in Phone
    - Hide SSN toasts by default in Phone
    - Create Kineto-compatible AudioTrack::set and AudioRecord::set methods
    - Show PIN entry screen even if lockscreen is disabled (not sure if this works)

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, gannon5197 and the CM team.
    03-17-2012 10:22 AM
    ^^
    Thanks a lot mrg666.

This time I'm afraid I didn't understand any of the listed changes :rolleyes:

I don't know what toast strings or Kineto are; and I have lockscreen disabled and only use security lock - I assume that still works. But I'll figure it out after I've flashed it.

You do phenomenal work, your ROM is solid as a rock. Thanks again to you and all the other IHO devs.
    mrg666 likes this.
    03-17-2012 10:58 AM
    ^^
    Thanks a lot mrg666.

I don't know what toast strings or Kineto are; and I have lockscreen disabled and only use security lock - I assume that still works. But I'll figure it out after I've flashed it.

You do phenomenal work, your ROM is solid as a rock. Thanks again to you and all the other IHO devs.
    Same here, but thanks for the build

mrg666 likes this.
    03-17-2012 11:23 AM
    You can see the details of all of the changes in the list (and not) in the CyanogenMod repo in the Github. Kineto is a VOIP service I don't use.
    Dannemand likes this.
    03-17-2012 11:53 AM
    ^^
    Thanks a lot mrg666.

Toasts are those little word balloon popups. Like when you download an image, it pops up with "Starting download."

Dannemand likes this.
    03-17-2012 12:27 PM
    Barf is working on getting his git inline for CM and ICS, so the link to the IHO wiki has changed.

Currently the new link is: https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...on/wiki/Binary

Bob
    03-17-2012 06:46 PM
    how can set a temp degree showed on picture in page 1? also i need driver for this device for win7 plz
    03-18-2012 01:50 AM
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but on all ROMS I have used so far, under SMS settings, I can't get any of my texts that I receive to read 'received', they only read 'sent' just like my outgoing SMS. I realize there is a setting for this, but either way if the box is checked or not it does not make any difference. Anyone have any similar experience?
    03-18-2012 02:28 AM
    Wanted to drop in and introduce myself and say hi and thanks to all the developers for their work on the optimus v. been following the work for a long time and enjoy the roms very much. ive tried about all that is listed here with exception of stock ov rom. didnt add it because wasnt sure the black screen issue had been updated in it or not. but either way im enjoying the optimus v a lot. again,thank you to all here who make the ov fun.
    JerryScript likes this.
    03-18-2012 02:54 PM
    I'm having troubles with the Android keyboard locking up. intermittently. about 4 or 5 times a day, when opening the messaging app or any thing that pops up the text input screen and keyboard, phone locks up, but still able to shut down with power button??? 3/13 release on Fresh install, i always wipe my casshe gonna try Swype to see if that helps but wondering if anyone else is having freezing issues...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk
    03-18-2012 03:47 PM
    Tested out the suspend mode on the new BACKside and I have to say I'm pretty impressed. Battery season was about the same as if I shut off all data (wifi and 3g) and just have the phone on. I took a screenshot when I woke up, that dip at the end is me Yangon
    Using it after I woke up lol

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-b...2100777459.png
    youarepoop and JerryScript like this.
    03-18-2012 04:10 PM
    What theme are you using?

Samsung theme?
    03-18-2012 04:40 PM
    Is anything we can reduce battery life used. I'm using new "a brand New" battery from LG and it only last for 16hr for daily text, call and web browser. My old battery that i have one yr old batter used with aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4 and it last for 24hr for full charge.
    03-18-2012 06:57 PM
    Is anything we can reduce battery life used. I'm using new "a brand New" battery from LG and it only last for 16hr for daily text, call and web browser. My old battery that i have one yr old batter used with aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4 and it last for 24hr for full charge.
    Try one of these:
    Anker 1600mah
    Anker Battery for LG Optimus V,S,T,M,U,C Phoenix Thrive | eBay

I use the 1700 version in my Evo and it's a BIG difference. Yes, it's only 100mah more, but it's a very high quality battery that holds every bit they claim it does. The 1700 added probably 30-40% to the Evo compared to a really good, stock 1500mah battery.

Also, check what apps you have running, it's not just social networking that can kill you.
    Go into settings and see what is running in the background on startup, you might be surprised how much stuff is actually running all the time. Anything running that has no need to, you can bet is running so it can call home. Astro File Manager is one such app. It has no need to be running on startup, yet it does. Trade out these apps for ones that behave properly. In the case of Astro, I changed it with ESfile manager. I got rid of Super File Manager for similar reasons.

Get rid of as much stuff running in back as possible, I don;t care what so-called experts tell you about them not being a drag on resources> If it's running in the background it's doing something, maybe not all the time, but it is doings something. It wouldn't be running if it wasn't, would it?
    On3wheels likes this.
    03-18-2012 07:25 PM
    Can't do a search in taptalk so sorry if this is known, but I don't record any sound when I take video. It was working a while ago. Can't remember what build, but I try to keep up to date and don't record much video so it could have been months ago.

03-18-2012 08:41 PM
    Can't do a search in taptalk so sorry if this is known, but I don't record any sound when I take video. It was working a while ago. Can't remember what build, but I try to keep up to date and don't record much video so it could have been months ago.

You gotta toggle the camera shutter sound. Change it to the opposite of what you presently have it at.
    03-18-2012 09:31 PM
    Not sure if this is the right place to post, but on all ROMS I have used so far, under SMS settings, I can't get any of my texts that I receive to read 'received', they only read 'sent' just like my outgoing SMS. I realize there is a setting for this, but either way if the box is checked or not it does not make any difference. Anyone have any similar experience?
    They are showing you the time the message was sent, not the time you received it.

Read receipts I believe are dependant upon the recipient allowing a read receipt to be sent, just like in email.
    03-18-2012 10:11 PM
6,009 ... 189190191192193 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD