09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 200201202203204 ...
tools
    It's super crappy. Not loud enough and too much road noise for your caller. I just use bluetooth.
    04-05-2012 07:05 AM
    Using adw..screen transition freezing still very alive
    04-05-2012 09:03 AM
    Quick Question. Should I start a new thread for my ROM or just posted it on here, and also Jerry I think I have found a fix for the headset issue we spoke about several weeks back.
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-05-2012 09:08 AM
    Quick Question. Should I start a new thread for my ROM or just posted it on here, and also Jerry I think I have found a fix for the headset issue we spoke about several weeks back.
    If its IHO based, post it here. This is where Jerry, Bob, and mrg post theirs. But then again, Leslie did make her own thread... and tvall's iho's are floating around somewhere.
    04-05-2012 09:10 AM
    If its IHO based, post it here. This is where Jerry, Bob, and mrg post theirs. But then again, Leslie did make her own thread... and tvall's iho's are floating around somewhere.
    I might just start my own, If you didn't notice I'm a dev from xda that was told to come over here
    04-05-2012 09:29 AM
    I might just start my own, If you didn't notice I'm a dev from xda that was told to come over here
    I, for one, knew you were a dev from xda Yay!! glad you came here. Are you posting your ICS cm7 rom here?
    04-05-2012 09:34 AM
    I, for one, knew you were a dev from xda Yay!! glad you came here. Are you posting your ICS cm7 rom here?
    My newly updated one, yes. Also might start working on CM9, but don't know if I have enough support I might surprise you guys.
    04-05-2012 09:38 AM
    My newly updated one, yes. Also might start working on CM9, but don't know if I have enough support I might surprise you guys.
    yay! More shiny new stuff - like!
    thaunknownartist likes this.
    04-05-2012 09:40 AM
    yay! More shiny new stuff - like!
    Just made my day
    Dave Begue likes this.
    04-05-2012 09:43 AM
    As a user of IHO, I too prefer keeping all the variants in this thread. Of course LeslieAnn gets a lot of traffic (and very happy users) on her dedicated threat. But even for her, a lot of questions and issues are referred back to this thread because they're common IHO questions/issues - or MiRaGe related, which H2 is made from.

So I personally think keeping it together makes sense - so everything IHO common doesn't have to be posted in multiple threads.

Edit: And great on the headset thing. Lots of people would like to see that solved.
    04-05-2012 11:17 AM
    Just released my new one, Based off my ROM from xda just rebuilt this time. Lots of new surprises aswell. Enjoy in the thread.
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:03 PM
    i havent heard anything anywhere yet, so im going to ask. to the 36 people who downloaded my build with magpie, does it work? is it working well? does it make the scripts and apps for apps2ext look pathetic?
    glarepate likes this.
    04-05-2012 02:58 PM
    i havent heard anything anywhere yet, so im going to ask. to the 36 people who downloaded my build with magpie, does it work? is it working well? does it make the scripts and apps for apps2ext look pathetic?
    Sorry T!

I sort of tried it. I was looking for something to do before Alpha 8 came out so I didn't give it a reasonable amount of time and testing before I re-flashed.

When I installed I had major FCs, so I did a permissions fix in recovery and that worked wonders! I will do some backups of stuff that I need to take care of and then give it a new run and let you know what I see.

I really like the concept of having the linking built right in and I already have a 500MB ext4 partition on the card.
    04-05-2012 04:08 PM
    anyone got a mirror dl for the new MiRaGe build? mediafire is failing
    04-05-2012 04:53 PM
    Look at how many pages are in this thread? Do you really want to post a rom in here?
    Yes, this thread makes for a single place to get help with all IHO roms,, but at the same time their diversity has been problematic at times.

Do you really expect people to read from page 1? This thread becomes less and less relevant as time goes on because people are less and less likely to look for answers here. It's much harder to tell people what your rom involves, simple answers to problems, and let them know you updated when buried on page 523, the 5th post down in a thread, otherwise known as post #5321 or whatever.

If someone wants to know the status of Harmonia 2, they find the thread and page 1 has all they need. In this thread, how many would bother looking back through 30+ pages looking for the post or any helpful tips?
    workdowg likes this.
    04-05-2012 05:23 PM
    anyone got a mirror dl for the new MiRaGe build? mediafire is failing
    You are right, somehow Mediafire started having a problem with the ROM file. I have uploaded again. Please try the link below.
    VM670-CM7.2-RC1-IHO-04032012_MiRaGe.zip
    MidtownHD likes this.
    04-05-2012 06:00 PM
    It's super crappy. Not loud enough and too much road noise for your caller. I just use bluetooth.
    Are you using a stereo bluetooth headset?
    04-05-2012 09:12 PM
    I don't think so. It was some cheapo i picked up at frys. Blows the stock headphones away though.
    04-06-2012 12:10 AM
    I'm with LeslieAnn, this thread is much to big to post updates to ROMS, well say that I'm letting everyone know that I well posting an update to OM [IHO] ROM in about a day.

OM and IHO ROM, the next version MLS2.2.08-EXT.
    04-06-2012 01:40 AM
    I don't think so. It was some cheapo i picked up at frys. Blows the stock headphones away though.
    Thanks for the reply,however ; can I listen to music with a regular mono Bluetooth headset?
    04-06-2012 06:46 AM
    got bored so i made some themes... i used the frameworkres/systemui apks from jerrys 04-01-2012 as this is what i run.. :-)

(backup>clear cache>clear delvik>flash theme>reboot>enjoy)
    Dave Begue likes this.
    04-06-2012 08:51 AM
    I'm with LeslieAnn, this thread is much to big to post updates to ROMS, well say that I'm letting everyone know that I well posting an update to OM [IHO] ROM in about a day.

OM and IHO ROM, the next version MLS2.2.08-EXT.
    Idk though, everyone knows you can just go to the iho binary repository and find the latest update to our roms and can see the changelogs there.
    04-06-2012 09:13 AM
    Idk though, everyone knows you can just go to the iho binary repository and find the latest update to our roms and can see the changelogs there.
    I'm just not listed there, and I used mrg666 IHO ROM as a base a while ago. Now the only thing that is the same is the Kernel, everything else I have rebuilt and/or edited.
    04-06-2012 11:40 AM
    I have trouble understanding the changelogs for some of the IHO roms in github.
    Dave Begue likes this.
    04-06-2012 12:25 PM
    Thanks for the reply,however ; can I listen to music with a regular mono Bluetooth headset?
    it's actually been a while since I've tried but on older builds I could listen to the regular music app, Pandora, and at bat 11. Haven't tried the new Google play music app with it.
    I now only use it for calls
    04-06-2012 09:41 PM
6,009 ... 200201202203204 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD