09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 207208209210211 ...
tools
    Just installed BACKside04172012 with Green Machine theme. Awesome just awesome! One question : I was experimenting with the wallpapers and now I can't get the original back. Where is it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-19-2012 03:58 PM
    Everytime my phone is rebooted the CPU settings revert back to whatever is default when the ROM is first flashed and now I forget what my CPU settings were. Does anyone else have this problem?
    04-19-2012 04:19 PM
    Everytime my phone is rebooted the CPU settings revert back to whatever is default when the ROM is first flashed and now I forget what my CPU settings were. Does anyone else have this problem?
    CPU settings are available as part of CyanogenMod. On you're homescreen, press Menu button, Settings-->CyanogenMod settings--->Performance-->>CPU. You can choose the governor, minimum, and maximum settings. There is a box for "Set on Boot." If you keep that checked, your CPU values will be remembered.

No need for an extra app in CM, one reason it's great!

04-19-2012 04:29 PM
    CPU settings are available as part of CyanogenMod. On you're homescreen, press Menu button, Settings-->CyanogenMod settings--->Performance-->>CPU. You can choose the governor, minimum, and maximum settings. There is a box for "Set on Boot." If you keep that checked, your CPU values will be remembered.

No need for an extra app in CM, one reason it's great!

So what's the difference between interactive and InteractiveX, what is going on here?!
    04-19-2012 04:40 PM
    So what's the difference between interactive and InteractiveX, what is going on here?!
    That question I can't answer.

04-19-2012 05:20 PM
    Use the check box down at the bottom of the page where it says "Set on Boot". If you are already doing that and it isn't holding your settings then I don't have any further suggestions other than to write them down somewhere you can easily find them.

Edit: After reading Droidmyme's answer I realized that I was presuming that you were setting the CPU speeds on the Cyanogenmod Performance --> CPU settings submenu page. if you are setting CPU speeds with an app then you won't see what I am referring to. Apologies if this is misleading or confusing.
    04-19-2012 06:06 PM
    Use the check box down at the bottom of the page where it says "Set on Boot". If you are already doing that and it isn't holding your settings then I don't have any further suggestions other than to write them down somewhere you can easily find them.

Edit: After reading Droidmyme's answer I realized that I was presuming that you were setting the CPU speeds on the Cyanogenmod Performance --> CPU settings submenu page. if you are setting CPU speeds with an app then you won't see what I am referring to. Apologies if this is misleading or confusing.
    Ever since I flashed the latest build, my problem no longer occurs. Thanks though.
    glarepate likes this.
    04-19-2012 06:32 PM
    First and foremost I wanted to thank all the Developers for their great work, these guys spend their own time building these ROMS for us to benefit. You guys saved me from a 2 year contract and an Iphone!! Its is greatly appreciated.
    Second, I was wondering if anyone had freezing issues withe the 4/17 build of BackSide. This Rom rocks!!! but I have two issues, first my lock screen fragments and one side shows inverted it usually fixes as I rotate my phone.
    Second issue is that sometime it'll freeze (at lock screen) with a screenshot of a previous screen, buttons don't work and can't turn off the phone. Have to do the ol battery pull to get the phone working again. I've read in this thread that disabling the ICS rotation animations help, but can anyone confirm? I did that but I'm still having the lock screen fragmentation issue.
    04-19-2012 07:52 PM
    Go to Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Display and uncheck rotation animation. Reboot and that should fix your freezing issue

Edit: Missed that you tried unchecking already. Did you reboot after unchecking?
    04-19-2012 08:06 PM
    Go to Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Display and uncheck rotation animation. Reboot and that should fix your freezing issue

Edit: Missed that you tried unchecking already. Did you reboot after unchecking?
    Yes, I rebooted. I haven't had the freezing issue but lock screen still distorts every now and then.
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-19-2012 08:35 PM
    I too am also experiencing an issue where the whole display/sometimes only half will freeze an image and that image will get stuck on my screen. even if my phone is locked it looks like it still is frozen doing whatever it was when it got the image. i then have to unlock the screen that doesn't say unlock and even then i usually can only get rid of it by rotating.
    04-19-2012 09:38 PM
    Just installed BACKside04172012 with Green Machine theme. Awesome just awesome! One question : I was experimenting with the wallpapers and now I can't get the original back. Where is it?

Here you go:
    droidmyme likes this.
    04-20-2012 12:39 AM
    For the partially rotated screen freeze, it should be fixed after disabling
    Settings>>CyanogenMod Settings>>Display Settings>>Rotation Animation (uncheck then reboot)

If you still get freezes, please also try and disable rotations under ADW Launcher. This will prevent all home screen rotations. I realize you may not want it that way, but please test and see if it fixes the issue. That way I will know what part of the code to trouble shoot.

Also, please let me know which lockscreen style you are using, and if you are using a 3rd party lockscreen app or theme.
    04-20-2012 12:41 AM
    Hey I keep on getting an error for on the market saying error purchasing even whem it's free. And help?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    04-20-2012 01:55 AM
    Hey I keep on getting an error for on the market saying error purchasing even whem it's free. And help?

1) It may be a temporary thing, if you can wait, try tomorrow, the market has it's bad days

2) Try clearing the play store apk's cache and data under manage applications, then boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache, then flash gapps, then reboot (it will take a lot longer than normal)
    04-20-2012 01:59 AM
    1) It may be a temporary thing, if you can wait, try tomorrow, the market has it's bad days

2) Try clearing the play store apk's cache and data under manage applications, then boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache, then flash gapps, then reboot (it will take a lot longer than normal)
    Hmmmm ok coo ima wait until tomorrow night and if I can't then ill go with options 2 thanks Jerry

04-20-2012 02:10 AM

Yeah ummm I guess ima have to wait haha didn't work

04-20-2012 02:38 AM
    Settings>>CyanogenMod Settings>>Display Settings>>Rotation Animation (uncheck then reboot)

If you still get freezes, please also try and disable rotations under ADW Launcher. This will prevent all home screen rotations. I realize you may not want it that way, but please test and see if it fixes the issue. That way I will know what part of the code to trouble shoot.

Also, please let me know which lockscreen style you are using, and if you are using a 3rd party lockscreen app or theme.
    Okay thanks. I turned off the rotation animation. Will see if that helps. I'm using the Lense lockscreen style.
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-20-2012 10:07 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JerryScript

@drm--- in case you have an older version... :-)
    JerryScript likes this.
    04-20-2012 10:27 AM
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by JerryScript

@drm--- in case you have an older version... :-)
    Dam!! This just made me realize my gapps zip is out dated!

04-20-2012 01:17 PM
    Dam!! This just made me realize my gapps zip is out dated!

Check my Lewa thread. I have a updated gapps there c:

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    droidmyme likes this.
    04-20-2012 02:11 PM
    Just wanted to give a sincere thanks to JerryScript for his great attention and care to helping ppl and answering questions. That's pretty damn cool. Lmk if u have a donate app, I'm in for $10.

morenoa48 and JerryScript like this.
    04-20-2012 03:20 PM

Thanks Jerry, I was using the stock lockscreen, with sliding tabs.
    I re-flashed the rom, using the Green Recovery , diasbled ICS rotation animations and I haven't had any freezing so far. Maybe the standard CWM recovery I was using wasn't wiping everything as it should have been producing a bad flash.
    I will try this set-up for a while and then enable ICS rotations and see if that was the issue or if I just had a bad flash.
    04-20-2012 03:25 PM
    Hey I have a request. Would it be possible for you to, in your next update, allow buttons in notifications? Like in many other roms, if I have music playing in the background, I can pause it without having to go to the music player to pause it. BTW, this rom is awesome!
    04-20-2012 06:42 PM
    Hey I have a request. Would it be possible for you to, in your next update, allow buttons in notifications? Like in many other roms, if I have music playing in the background, I can pause it without having to go to the music player to pause it. BTW, this rom is awesome!
    I don't know how your phone is configured , but with mine I did nothing and this is already a feature with the stock music player not an app downloaded music player... don't need to unlock screen in order to pause, play , scroll songs.
    04-20-2012 07:38 PM
6,009 ... 207208209210211 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD