Bobzhome is one of the best creaters of roms ive seen so far. Backside iho is way to green and it made my phone shut off and stall ten times when i flashed it. I flashed it 3 times and still didt work. Bobzhome takes pride in his themes and fixes everything that is wrong with them he has an ics theme out too so all in all i think he's good. Backside was kool but had way to many mistakes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    07-06-2012 06:49 PM
    Bobzhome is one of the best creaters of roms ive seen so far. Backside iho is way to green and it made my phone shut off and stall ten times when i flashed it. I flashed it 3 times and still didt work. Bobzhome takes pride in his themes and fixes everything that is wrong with them he has an ics theme out too so all in all i think he's good. Backside was kool but had way to many mistakes.

You must be doing something wrong then. I already stated in my last post one problem. That could cause freeze ups. Are you on zv9 baseband? If you are that would explain the reboots since the last backside was released before the new kernel source. Bobzhome does make some excellent roms but so does Jerry and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-06-2012 07:09 PM
    Do not use backside it was one of the most unstable roms ive ever used get bobzhome rc1 and flash that it hasnt messed up yet first rom that hasnt and ive tried 4 diff roms.Also if u have old roms u dont use get rid of the older ones it messes up ur phone.

BACKside roms have been great for me from the beginning. I did disable ICS screen rotations because of screen freeze, but that's a known issue. That is the one and only issue I have ever had with any version of BACKside I've used. I'll be sticking with BACKside even if it is dated as long as it continues to work well on my Optimus V.
    RT78 likes this.
    07-06-2012 07:12 PM
    Ill have to look into more backside roms see if i can find a half decent one,im not tryin to argue i just had a lot of promblems i want them to make a rom that is all red that would be awesome. Like they could call it redogenmod that would be kool.lol.

07-06-2012 08:07 PM
    Ill have to look into more backside roms see if i can find a half decent one,im not tryin to argue i just had a lot of promblems i want them to make a rom that is all red that would be awesome. Like they could call it redogenmod that would be kool.lol.

That's what the cm7 theme Chooser is for just search cm7 or cm9 themes on play store I'm sure you can find a nice red one you'll like. If you like bobz rom and its working good for you no need to change really. I just don't like to see a rom I know is a good one be put down. Jerry put a lot of work into his roms and was making new builds almost weekly till recently and there isn't another cm7 rom for our phones with as much custom theme options built in.

clodfelterac, kayrypee and RT78 like this.
    07-06-2012 08:50 PM

I've been using jerryscripts backside I.h.o. for almost a year and I have not had one problem. As for ur red theme idea, if u use the rom I just mentioned it comes with the t mobile theme Chooser. U can completely theme ur phone in red, or any color for that matter. And its free. I've used all red many times but am currently using an all white theme. Very VERY reliable rom. Especially for my first custom rom install.
    07-06-2012 11:04 PM
    THE WRATH 420, ur absolutely right about jerryscript. I have not since found a rom for our phones with as many features and theme options as his. Nor one as stable.
    07-06-2012 11:23 PM
    You must be doing something wrong then. I already stated in my last post one problem. That could cause freeze ups. Are you on zv9 baseband? If you are that would explain the reboots since the last backside was released before the new kernel source. Bobzhome does make some excellent roms but so does Jerry and I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Thank you for explaining the crash issue, I was wondering what was the cause and now I know.

Would you happen to have the links to the jerryscript ROMs?
    07-09-2012 02:51 PM
    Thank you for explaining the crash issue, I was wondering what was the cause and now I know.

Would you happen to have the links to the jerryscript ROMs?
    It's at the bottom of the 2nd post in this thread I just checked it still works. If your on zv9 just flash bobz v4 kernel or mirage kernel I think a link to mirage kernel can be found in his rom thread

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    07-09-2012 03:20 PM
    Bump!

And does this still get worked on?

My customized tapatalk signature
    07-23-2012 02:21 AM
    Bump!

For now, jerryscript has disappeared. But mirage, bobzhome, backside, magpie, mandylion, all of these are inferiorhumanorgans roms. Blarf is the genious behind most of it, with added features by different devs. Blarf never pushed out binaries, he stated he never had the interest to. So technically, yes its still being worked on.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
    topdawg661 and clodfelterac like this.
    07-23-2012 02:28 AM
    Bump!

No one knows until Jerry comes back

I miss him
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-23-2012 02:31 AM
    I want to flash this rom again but I've always had problems :/ last time it kept rebooting. I didn't even overclock it?

07-23-2012 02:36 AM
    For now, jerryscript has disappeared. But mirage, bobzhome, backside, magpie, mandylion, all of these are inferiorhumanorgans roms. Blarf is the genious behind most of it, with added features by different devs. Blarf never pushed out binaries, he stated he never had the interest to. So technically, yes its still being worked on.

Isn't this backside?

07-23-2012 02:38 AM
    No one knows until Jerry comes back

I miss him
    That's not entirely true. Jerry's not the only one in IHO.

07-23-2012 02:58 AM
    Isn't this backside?

No, this is iho. If it was backside, the thread would be called backside and it would be made by jerryscript.

07-23-2012 03:11 AM
    No reason to be rude, I think it's a fair assessment that this has become the Backside thread more than anything. MRG, LeslieAnn, and ....the guy who did OM-Mandylion who's name is escaping my very tired brain all have their own threads, the only one left is BACKside, really. TVall has a build too, I believe, but he also has his own thread.
    clodfelterac likes this.
    07-23-2012 03:39 AM
    No reason to be rude, I think it's a fair assessment that this has become the Backside thread more than anything. MRG, LeslieAnn, and ....the guy who did OM-Mandylion who's name is escaping my very tired brain all have their own threads, the only one left is BACKside, really. TVall has a build too, I believe, but he also has his own thread.
    i wasnt being rude, its 5 in the morning. I dont have the energy to type nicely. and the guy who does om-mandylion is earthnfire.

EDIT: also, BobZhome still uses this thread for updates.
    07-23-2012 03:52 AM
    i wasnt being rude, its 5 in the morning. I dont have the energy to type nicely. and the guy who does om-mandylion is earthnfire.

EDIT: also, BobZhome still uses this thread for updates.

Bob hasnt updated his rom in over two months. Its a great rom along with the others, one of the best. He has his own ICS thread ROM, which is what hes been working on more now I think.
    Badboytoast likes this.
    07-23-2012 08:35 AM
    Bob hasnt updated his rom in over two months. Its a great rom along with the others, one of the best. He has his own ICS thread ROM, which is what hes been working on more now I think.
    Yes that's true, but that doesn't mean he doesn't use this thread lol. Jerry hasn't updated his in over 2 and a half months.

Badboytoast likes this.
    07-23-2012 10:33 AM
    I've used all of the except backside and earthfires. Just wondering where may I get my hands in backside? I'm flashing earthfires later then my list should be complete ^_^

07-23-2012 11:02 AM
    I've used all of the except backside and earthfires. Just wondering where may I get my hands in backside? I'm flashing earthfires later then my list should be complete ^_^

its the second post of the thread i think
    topdawg661 likes this.
    07-23-2012 11:08 AM

Hands in backside.. are you a proctologist?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    sellers86, topdawg661 and inceyet like this.
    07-23-2012 11:16 AM
    Hands on lol!

07-23-2012 11:37 AM
    Idk if this is bad but I flashed backside and mrg kernal for mirage? It seems faster.

07-23-2012 09:36 PM
6,009 ... 237238239240241
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD