[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

camf3xu

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
in juicedefender under status > profile > select customize

then schedules tab > schedule enabled > frequency

Will that mess up sync? Say facebook goes to sync before scheduled event but isn't allowed to, will it sync up only on the scheduled time? And cell standby is usually at 50%+. Seems way too much imo

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Seems as if one of your main issues is with phone signal being weak where you are, you should be geting a green strip under the battery graph if you have a good signal.

Under settings>cyanogenmond settings>>interface>>status bar tweaks>>alternate signal display
Choose Signal text w/dBm and let us know what kind of readings you're getting.

cybermaniak

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Seems as if one of your main issues is with phone signal being weak where you are, you should be geting a green strip under the battery graph if you have a good signal.

Under settings>cyanogenmond settings>>interface>>status bar tweaks>>alternate signal display
Choose Signal text w/dBm and let us know what kind of readings you're getting.

Well right now it says 85 dBm .

BTW: do you know how to fix the issue that QPST/CDMA Workshop doesnt read the phone with this rom.

I have been using this rom http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...h3noss-unofficial-cm7-gingerbread-7-15-a.html

And also BumbleeBee and none of those have the problem.

QPST says No phone, and CDMA Workshop says, Phone stop responding.

But the phone is detected under device manager..

Any clue on that ?

larryc

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Just wanted to chime in on this. I've been using the Jerryscript builds and am currently using the 7/30 build. In all of them, I've found that the gps does work, but it just doesn't seem as quick to lock as when I was running Stock. When I was running a stock rom, my GPS locked in almost immediately. With this rom, it can be 20-30 seconds before I get a fix. It also seems to occasionally lose fix.

Does anyone else see this?

This is really a nitpick; the gps is very usable and these issues are only noticeable when comparing them to the stock rom performance. I'm sure Blarf has higher priority things in the queue to fix, but I figured I'd mention this.

Did some more GPS tests today, and unfortunately I'd have to lower my assessment from "very usable" to "usable, but with issues". I found it kept losing reception from time to time, which was fairly annoying as I was trying to navigate. Again, when I use the same device on a stock rom, the GPS is flawless.

Not sure if anything can be done at this point in time, but wanted to make sure Blarf was aware.

anon(365490)

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry if I missed this in the thread, but how can I replace the ADW launcher with the stock android one?

If can can find the stock Gingerbread Launcher that works correctly with the Optimus V, please post a link here. The one's I've found mess up when you push the "menu button" at the bottom of the screen - it shows the apps, but, the screen appears to be shifted down and to the left. I'm sure it's a simple matter of a setting somewhere for it.

Last edited:

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having problems downloading directly to their phones? It just refreshes the mediafire page for me.

Ive noticed trying to dl stuff from xda and a couple other sites have failed in the direct DL department also. Figured it was just a glub up on my part.

nascar2428

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Wifi randomly disconnects/reconnects. I'm using latest build.

Pastebin.com

I've had the same issue for the last couple of builds. Because of poor reception at the house i have wifi turned on. Soetimes when I wake the phone up the 3g is on, few seconds later wifi will come on in whitet
then switch to green. Today wifi and 3g were on at the same time(wifi in gray, 3g in green) . I did a complete install on this build. The past few hours I have'nt had problem. I.l see if the 3g s on in the morning.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX