09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 3839404142 ...
tools
    I still use setcpu solely cause profiles.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Thats just it, since we cant undervolt in the sense of changing the voltage ourselves manually I dont see the point of profiles. Also IIRC CM roms support different profiles like PC's. So you can setup a profile that way also.
    08-11-2011 08:36 PM
    Thats just it, since we cant undervolt in the sense of changing the voltage ourselves manually I dont see the point of profiles. Also IIRC CM roms support different profiles like PC's. So you can setup a profile that way also.
    Can u elaborate please?

Sent from my LG-VM670
    08-11-2011 08:57 PM
    Can u elaborate please?

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Settings>Profiles.
    You can create new profiles and as far as I know however you have the phone setup it will use those setting for each profile.
    08-11-2011 09:05 PM
    Settings>Profiles.
    You can create new profiles and as far as I know however you have the phone setup it will use those setting for each profile.
    Thats what i was thinking. But what i was meaning profiles as in when a certain requirement is reached it drop or raises the overclock.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    08-11-2011 09:19 PM
    Great work with this rom! I don't know if this has been mentioned, or if anyone else is having this minor problem, but the phone app leads straight to contacts instead of phone.
    08-11-2011 09:29 PM
    Great work with this rom! I don't know if this has been mentioned, or if anyone else is having this minor problem, but the phone app leads straight to contacts instead of phone.
    Mine goes to call logs.
    08-11-2011 09:46 PM
    Thats what i was thinking. But what i was meaning profiles as in when a certain requirement is reached it drop or raises the overclock.

Sent from my LG-VM670
    I dunno I just think using the built in clocking tool is better.
    The things the profiles and all that jazz do are not as beneficial on our phone IMO.
    Things like setCPU were designed for phones with more options and abilities then ours.
    We are limited in what we can and cant do and what CM's overclock tool does seems to be the limit of our phone.
    08-11-2011 09:53 PM
    Start dialer click menu button, select preferences and scroll to bottom. You can change it in default tab.
    08-11-2011 10:11 PM
    I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary
    Changelog

08-10-2011:

Sync'd up with CM
    Updated to Blarf's newest kernel r1.2, tweaks for battery, performance, and camera exposure
    tweak WIFI - changed scan interval from 35 to 90 seconds - to help with battery life
    Removed FM Radio - OV has no radio
    Added old Market(I hate the new Windows 7 looking Market) - If you flash Gapps, it will update you to new market

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!
    08-11-2011 10:33 PM
    I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary
    Changelog

08-10-2011:

Sync'd up with CM
    Updated to Blarf's newest kernel r1.2, tweaks for battery, performance, and camera exposure
    tweak WIFI - changed scan interval from 35 to 90 seconds - to help with battery life
    Removed FM Radio - OV has no radio
    Added old Market(I hate the new Windows 7 looking Market) - If you flash Gapps, it will update you to new market

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!
    BobZ, I like your ROM the best. We even have similar tastes in Launchers and the V6 tweaks.
    BobZhome likes this.
    08-11-2011 10:38 PM
    What lock bar mod is that?
    UOT Rover icons and rotary 'simple' or 'outline' with 50% trans

XML virgin mobile to Optimus lg with hex editor

sense font
    08-11-2011 11:05 PM
    BobZ, I like your ROM the best. We even have similar tastes in Launchers and the V6 tweaks.
    I'm starting my own build now too and I was going to try and up the wifi scan intervals too, I'm glad you beat me to it. I have never done anything like this... this is even the first time I have ever touched the Linux os , its kind of fun broadening my inner geek
    08-11-2011 11:32 PM
    On aospCMod I always set the wifi supplicant scan interval to 300, and I never had an issue using wifi on a daily basis. Blarf thinks that's way too high, I doubt if we will push it over 50 in the official builds, but anyone can tweak it in build.prop easily enough.
    08-11-2011 11:41 PM
    Start dialer click menu button, select preferences and scroll to bottom. You can change it in default tab.
    Thanks, I didn't even realize there was a preferences for dialer haha.
    08-11-2011 11:43 PM
    How do I use themes on this new ROM? I already have a few installed but I can't add them the same way I did on the old ROM.
    08-12-2011 12:39 AM
    If you are using the included ADW Launcher, search for ADW Themes on the market. You can also search on google for "cyanogenmod theme switcher", which is an included app (look in app drawer) that allows you to switch themes on-the-fly without rebooting. And of course, my personal favorite, got to UOT Kitchen and create your own!

Or you can just flash my Green Machine Theme
    08-12-2011 01:33 AM
    If you are using the included ADW Launcher, search for ADW Themes on the market. You can also search on google for "cyanogenmod theme switcher", which is an included app (look in app drawer) that allows you to switch themes on-the-fly without rebooting. And of course, my personal favorite, got to UOT Kitchen and create your own!

I suggest green machiine theme!

Sent from my LG-VM670
    JerryScript likes this.
    08-12-2011 01:48 AM
    What should i set vm heap size at? Whats the best to have more free ram available?
    08-12-2011 02:03 AM
    Hey jerry u ever noticed when using your green machine theme and the larger ying yang for loading is there it likes to get ahead of itself?

Sent from my LG-VM670
    08-12-2011 02:04 AM
    Hey jerry u ever noticed when using your green machine theme and the larger ying yang for loading is there it likes to get ahead of itself?

Sent from my LG-VM670
    Kinda like I do when trying to add a new feature to the ROM
    08-12-2011 02:24 AM
    What should i set vm heap size at? Whats the best to have more free ram available?
    32 or 48. 32 has been default on CM7 builds for awhile now, but I use 48. Try them each for an entire day (be sure to reboot when switching), and see how it performs in real world usage.
    08-12-2011 02:25 AM
    btw guys the flash 10 player with the stock browser on android and plugins set to on demand works pretty darn good. no need for youtube app... and ive even gotten to play flash games in NG .. I love this rom
    JerryScript likes this.
    08-12-2011 03:06 AM

I can never get themes from the kitchen to flash correctly on my phone.
    08-12-2011 03:25 AM
    I gotta give it up for blarf and Jerry for this last build you guys did a wonderfull job. This is hands down the fastest cm7 rom for the ov. I'm a flashahollic and have flashed all of them several times. Backside 8/10 is definitily the best right now.
    JerryScript likes this.
    08-12-2011 08:11 AM
    I can never get themes from the kitchen to flash correctly on my phone.
    My problem too. I'll upload theme (RedRemix for CM7) in the kitchen. Then I'll change some things like battery icon. Then cook it. Then flash the zip file. But when I try to install the theme in theme chooser, it says theme not configured correctly can not install or something like that.

Sorry for going off topic.
    08-12-2011 09:46 AM
6,009 ... 3839404142 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD