[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Thats what i was thinking. But what i was meaning profiles as in when a certain requirement is reached it drop or raises the overclock.

Sent from my LG-VM670
I dunno I just think using the built in clocking tool is better.
The things the profiles and all that jazz do are not as beneficial on our phone IMO.
Things like setCPU were designed for phones with more options and abilities then ours.
We are limited in what we can and cant do and what CM's overclock tool does seems to be the limit of our phone.

jack454

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Great work with this rom! I don't know if this has been mentioned, or if anyone else is having this minor problem, but the phone app leads straight to contacts instead of phone.
Start dialer click menu button, select preferences and scroll to bottom. You can change it in default tab.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/wiki/Binary
Changelog

08-10-2011:

Sync'd up with CM
Updated to Blarf's newest kernel r1.2, tweaks for battery, performance, and camera exposure
tweak WIFI - changed scan interval from 35 to 90 seconds - to help with battery life
Removed FM Radio - OV has no radio
Added old Market(I hate the new Windows 7 looking Market) - If you flash Gapps, it will update you to new market

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/wiki/Binary
Changelog

08-10-2011:

Sync'd up with CM
Updated to Blarf's newest kernel r1.2, tweaks for battery, performance, and camera exposure
tweak WIFI - changed scan interval from 35 to 90 seconds - to help with battery life
Removed FM Radio - OV has no radio
Added old Market(I hate the new Windows 7 looking Market) - If you flash Gapps, it will update you to new market

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!

BobZ, I like your ROM the best. We even have similar tastes in Launchers and the V6 tweaks.

Reactions: BobZhome

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
BobZ, I like your ROM the best. We even have similar tastes in Launchers and the V6 tweaks.

I'm starting my own build now too and I was going to try and up the wifi scan intervals too, I'm glad you beat me to it. I have never done anything like this... this is even the first time I have ever touched the Linux os , its kind of fun broadening my inner geek

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
On aospCMod I always set the wifi supplicant scan interval to 300, and I never had an issue using wifi on a daily basis. Blarf thinks that's way too high, I doubt if we will push it over 50 in the official builds, but anyone can tweak it in build.prop easily enough. ;)

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
If you are using the included ADW Launcher, search for ADW Themes on the market. You can also search on google for "cyanogenmod theme switcher", which is an included app (look in app drawer) that allows you to switch themes on-the-fly without rebooting. And of course, my personal favorite, got to UOT Kitchen and create your own!

Or you can just flash my Green Machine Theme ;)

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
If you are using the included ADW Launcher, search for ADW Themes on the market. You can also search on google for "cyanogenmod theme switcher", which is an included app (look in app drawer) that allows you to switch themes on-the-fly without rebooting. And of course, my personal favorite, got to UOT Kitchen and create your own!

I suggest green machiine theme!

Sent from my LG-VM670

Reactions: JerryScript

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Hey jerry u ever noticed when using your green machine theme and the larger ying yang for loading is there it likes to get ahead of itself?

Sent from my LG-VM670

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
btw guys the flash 10 player with the stock browser on android and plugins set to on demand works pretty darn good. no need for youtube app... and ive even gotten to play flash games in NG .. I love this rom :D

funnybrains12

May 29, 2011
Visit site

I can never get themes from the kitchen to flash correctly on my phone.

Growjunky

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
I gotta give it up for blarf and Jerry for this last build you guys did a wonderfull job. This is hands down the fastest cm7 rom for the ov. I'm a flashahollic and have flashed all of them several times. Backside 8/10 is definitily the best right now.

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I can never get themes from the kitchen to flash correctly on my phone.

My problem too. I'll upload theme (RedRemix for CM7) in the kitchen. Then I'll change some things like battery icon. Then cook it. Then flash the zip file. But when I try to install the theme in theme chooser, it says theme not configured correctly can not install or something like that.

Sorry for going off topic.