09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 7980818283 ...
tools
    Click on widget layout in lockscreen settings/widget options. This is running the mirage build.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Well that would explain it, I'm using backside. Gonna try mirage build now. Thanks

09-28-2011 06:33 AM
    I an posting this in case others are having this issue with the preinstall Darktremor Apps2SD on the BobZhome ROM...

I was using BobZhome's 8/30 version and enjoyed the great space that Darktremor Apps2SD gave me... Unfortunately when I switched to the 9/13 version (and all newer versions) Darktremor no longer can move the Dalvik-Cache, the phone freezes on the second LG Logo during reboot (pulling the battery was the only option)... When finally booted up the operation didn't complete... Even running repair did not work. I attempted to even perform the operation manually while in recovery... And the same thing happens...

However I did find a solution, reinstalling Darktremor worked... Works now like it did before...
    The one I installed I found here: http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2s...a02-signed.zip

Hoping this helps others...

Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk
    BobZhome and DF3 like this.
    09-28-2011 07:22 AM
    Android zombies!
    09-28-2011 09:43 AM
    Lovin the eggs

09-28-2011 12:50 PM
    My fav is the baseband, that's an actual picture of Saturn with the sun behind it taken by the Cassini space probe. Awesome!
    09-28-2011 01:05 PM
    so, out of curiosity, has anyone updated the IHO recovery on the wiki since BobZhome fixed the kernel screen driver issue? I'd like to link to the authentic recovery in the blackscreen thread, instead of just the two versions I've patched with other kernels (although it is nice to be able to use PST's in recovery with the stock recovery kernel, since the IHO kernel doesn't play nice with any PST I've tried)
    Thanks for the info.
    09-28-2011 01:19 PM
    Wish the new backside had mirage's lockscreen. Think I like it too much to give it up. Battery life was better on backside though.
    09-28-2011 02:53 PM
    If Blarf doesn't merge the lockscreen commit, I'll manually merge it in my next build.
    Spiral_ouT#AC, RT78 and devanttrio like this.
    09-28-2011 03:05 PM
    I an posting this in case others are having this issue with the preinstall Darktremor Apps2SD on the BobZhome ROM...

I was using BobZhome's 8/30 version and enjoyed the great space that Darktremor Apps2SD gave me... Unfortunately when I switched to the 9/13 version (and all newer versions) Darktremor no longer can move the Dalvik-Cache, the phone freezes on the second LG Logo during reboot (pulling the battery was the only option)... When finally booted up the operation didn't complete... Even running repair did not work. I attempted to even perform the operation manually while in recovery... And the same thing happens...

However I did find a solution, reinstalling Darktremor worked... Works now like it did before...
    The one I installed I found here: http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2s...a02-signed.zip

Hoping this helps others...

Sent from my LG Optimus-V using Tapatalk
    Thanks. I'll have to give that a try. When I switched to a new version the apps I restored through Titanium Backup weren't moving to the sd-ext partition despite claiming to work when doing a2sd check through terminal. I was however able to get them to move with Link2SD.
    09-28-2011 03:06 PM
    Does 12% per hour battery life use sound about right for moderate use? I'm using min 480 Max 806 CPU with interactivex governor and mirrage build...what should I be getting?
    09-28-2011 03:49 PM
    Installed Jerry's new build and now I have no icons in my status bar. The clock is missing also?
    09-28-2011 04:09 PM

In the green machine theme, looks like the shadow on the vibrate button needs a 90 CC rotation. Unless it's supposed to be like that?
    09-28-2011 04:22 PM
    Does 12% per hour battery life use sound about right for moderate use? I'm using min 480 Max 806 CPU with interactivex governor and mirrage build...what should I be getting?
    I'm getting better battery life than that. 14 hours with 16% battery left. And that was very heavy use over wifi surfing, playing games, reading on my kindle app almost continuously.
    09-28-2011 04:54 PM
    I have synced with CM and uploaded the 09282011 build.

Main changes:
    - Minor updates to ring lock screen widget (see details here)
    - it is now possible to override connection settings (WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS) in the profiles. (see Settings -> Profiles)

Do not use the previous transparency theme file. You can also find the new theme file in the Wiki.

For the link2sd problems, refer to my previous post for 09262011 build.

As always, thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, and CM team.
    mustafu likes this.
    09-28-2011 05:13 PM
    It's been a few months, what is the best way to flash a custom recovery, I'd like to try blarf's recovery out.
    09-28-2011 05:14 PM
    I'm getting better battery life than that. 14 hours with 16% battery left. And that was very heavy use over wifi surfing, playing games, reading on my kindle app almost continuously.
    What settings are you using? It could be because I'm using 3g with pretty low signal
    09-28-2011 05:17 PM
    I manually turn on and off what I need. If I don't need it, its turned off. CPU set to 480-748 on demand. On an average day I take it off charge in the morning still am at about 35-40% with moderate usage. That is about 16-18 hours. The day in the screen shot I was trying to kill the battery to see just how long it would last with heavy use.
    09-28-2011 05:24 PM
    I've been running Backside for a while, I really like it, and I appreciate the work that went into this, it's truly amazing. However, the lack of a working headset button is driving me crazy! Do any of the IHO Roms support the headset button? Is this a really difficult fix? I would go back to a Froyo Rom, but I know I would miss some of the IHO features. Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone have an answer/update for this problem?
    09-28-2011 06:05 PM
    I've been running Backside for a while, I really like it, and I appreciate the work that went into this, it's truly amazing. However, the lack of a working headset button is driving me crazy! Do any of the IHO Roms support the headset button? Is this a really difficult fix? I would go back to a Froyo Rom, but I know I would miss some of the IHO features. Forgive my ignorance, but does anyone have an answer/update for this problem?
    No update so I'll assume it's hard to fix. Lol

09-28-2011 07:39 PM
    Is speakerphone fixed on internet calling yet?
    09-28-2011 08:13 PM
    This is a issue that has the devs attention. I think Blarf has tried messing with it to get it working but its one of those things where you break three things while trying to track this problem down. Once you have 15 things broke that was working you want to throw your hands in the air and wave them around like you just dont care....wait sorry got side tracked.

Seriously tho its a top issue.

I want to add since the september build I have had horrible battery life. I use to get close to a day and a half now Im lucky to get 10 hours.
    Silence99 likes this.
    09-28-2011 08:39 PM
    I want to add since the september build I have had horrible battery life. I use to get close to a day and a half now Im lucky to get 10 hours.
    I get bout 7ish if lucky.

09-28-2011 09:08 PM
    That's why i'm still running the 8-30 build of MiRaGe.
    09-28-2011 09:25 PM
    There seems to be a ton of builds coming every few days lately. What's the reason? Makes me hang on to Harmonia even tighter and wait for things to settle down in IHOville. Seems like more problems are being introduced instead of being corrected.

Not criticizing the great people working on these ROMs, cause lord knows I couldn't do what they do. Just wondering what's up of late causing the constant flow of new builds.
    09-28-2011 09:36 PM
    There seems to be a ton of builds coming every few days lately. What's the reason? Makes me hang on to Harmonia even tighter and wait for things to settle down in IHOville. Seems like more problems are being introduced instead of being corrected.

Not criticizing the great people working on these ROMs, cause lord knows I couldn't do what they do. Just wondering what's up of late causing the constant flow of new builds.
    Fixes and improvements. Seriously, especially lately. 9/26 build of Bobzhome has a fix for the accelerometer lag that occurs on all iho roms. Makes it 100% functional, besides the headset button.
    notown likes this.
    09-28-2011 09:46 PM
6,009 ... 7980818283 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD