09-22-2015 02:20 PM
6,009 ... 8182838485 ...
tools
    https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary

Scroll down to Optimus V and all the IHO builds are there.
    Thanks. I thought that originally, but when I downloaded it my pc identified it as a duplicate and added a "(1)" at the end of the file name. This confused me a little bit so I thought I might ask before flashing it so I knew I wasn't wasting my time.
    09-29-2011 11:01 PM
    New MiRage build is on the wiki, the cm7.1 is no longer RC, I'm not sure if they changed anything, he posted it on xda, so i thaught i would share, and the old theme.zip works with it
    09-30-2011 01:08 AM
    I an posting this in case others are having this issue with the preinstall Darktremor Apps2SD on the BobZhome ROM...

I was using BobZhome's 8/30 version and enjoyed the great space that Darktremor Apps2SD gave me... Unfortunately when I switched to the 9/13 version (and all newer versions) Darktremor no longer can move the Dalvik-Cache, the phone freezes on the second LG Logo during reboot (pulling the battery was the only option)... When finally booted up the operation didn't complete... Even running repair did not work. I attempted to even perform the operation manually while in recovery... And the same thing happens...
    I have had the same problem (posted this a few pages back, I think). There is an easier solution, but you need an adb shell. You can get into the shell during recovery or while the android is spinning:

mount -o remount,rw /system
    chmod 640 /system/etc/init.d/01mvdalvik
    mount -o remount,ro /system
    a2sd cachesd
    reboot

You really don't need the 2nd mount command, so if you are a lazy typist, you can skip it.

The comments on the bobzhome page say something about swap being enabled or working, but in fact it looks like there is no swap support in the kernel. Anyone know if that's true or am I having operator error? Not sure I'd really want to run with swap anyway, but would like to know if I'm doing something wrong.

Great ROM.

The 01mvdalvik cache moves the dalvik cache to the cache partition if you clear the cache.
    johnp012001 likes this.
    09-30-2011 07:38 AM
    How high u clocked? Try lowering if u r.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    I'm at 748 and 245...should I go lower? (with regard to Gallery freezing and shutting down my phone when I try to enter it)
    09-30-2011 07:44 AM
    Is the gallery the only thing that crashes? The most common cause of crashes with the gallery is too high of an overclock, and often the camera will crash under similar conditions. How many photos/videos do you have?
    jeffreynothing43 likes this.
    09-30-2011 08:13 AM
    Is the gallery the only thing that crashes? The most common cause of crashes with the gallery is too high of an overclock, and often the camera will crash under similar conditions. How many photos/videos do you have?
    Maybe 150-200... I didn't think 748 was too high... Maybe it is? I didn't try the camera to be honest...and my phone is not with me right now, so I can't test it.
    09-30-2011 08:25 AM
    The latest version was released yesterday. 9/28.

I'm not sure if it's in the release that you are running. If it is, it would be found in Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Lockscreen > Style Options > Lockscreen Style > choose the one called "ring"
    Thanx I'm gonna go get the new build right now!!
    09-30-2011 08:58 AM
    Which ROM has the fewest apps and theme mods?
    Battery life on all the IMO should be the same right?

Currently using Harm2 and it's not running so great
    09-30-2011 11:45 AM
    We now have Android version 2.3.7

New build posted https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!
    09-30-2011 11:58 AM
    We now have Android version 2.3.7
    Click to view quoted image
    New build posted https://github.com/inferiorhumanorga...rc/wiki/Binary

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!
    Which builds have the new android version..and what had all been changed
    09-30-2011 12:12 PM
    Thank you...bring my OC down a bit fixed my issue. Now I can enjoy this Rom.
    itsrayray likes this.
    09-30-2011 12:26 PM
    Thank you...bring my OC down a bit fixed my issue. Now I can enjoy this Rom.
    Also try switching to quickpics, it works way better then gallery, first thing i do when i flash a new Tom is delete gallery
    09-30-2011 12:29 PM
    Hey BobZhome, sending or receiving MMS messages is not working on your builds "I fresh installed, wiped everything". I tried on Harmonia and its working fine.

Other than that, I love everything about your builds. Great job! Looking forward to your future work

Edit: I just tried the MiRaGE build and MMS is working fine but the accelerometer tweak that you did is not used so, i really want your build to have MMS functioning again please
    09-30-2011 12:34 PM
    Hey BobZhome, sending or receiving MMS messages is not working on your builds "I fresh installed, wiped everything". I tried on Harmonia and its working fine.

Other than that, I love everything about your builds. Great job! Looking forward to your future work

Edit: I just tried the MiRaGE build and MMS is working fine but the accelerometer tweak that you did is not used so, i really want your build to have MMS functioning again please
    Make sure you dont have 3g turned off.
    09-30-2011 01:48 PM
    Make sure you dont have 3g turned off.
    It was on, I fresh installed. I know I dont have many posts here but am not a nubcake i promise lol
    09-30-2011 01:51 PM
    It was on, I fresh installed. I know I dont have many posts here but am not a nubcake i promise lol
    I dont look at post count unless you make some odd post. I said that because most people forget you need 3g for mms. And when they complain mms isnt working its because 3g was turned off.
    09-30-2011 02:01 PM

I tested sending and receiving pictures with my daughters phone, which is on MetroPCS, and it worked both ways.
    Bob
    09-30-2011 02:44 PM
    I have uploaded the 09302011 build to the Wiki with Android 2.3.7 merge (plus CM 7.1 final). Please don't use the old themes as framework-res and Systemui have been changed. I will update the theme later today (DONE).
    It seems to work fine on my phone. Enjoy!

And as always, thank you Blarf, Bob, Jerry, and CM team.
    mustafu, Spiral_ouT#AC and jetteye like this.
    09-30-2011 03:09 PM
    I have uploaded the 09302011 build to the Wiki with Android 2.3.7 merge (plus CM 7.1 final). Please don't use the old themes as framework-res and Systemui have been changed. I will update the theme later today (DONE).
    Running very smoothly on my phone too. Thanks for the update!
    09-30-2011 03:40 PM

And as always, thank you Blarf, Bob, Jerry, and CM team.
    Whats new in Android 2.3.7 aside from Google Wallet?
    09-30-2011 03:47 PM
    I did not see anything new. Just bug/security fixes, optimization.
    09-30-2011 04:25 PM

Yup, I reported the same issue a week back. Did a fresh install/wipe/all that jazz and still no MMS. So I'm back on bumblebee.

Edit: My bad, it was actually BACKside that I was using but this seems a recurring theme.
    09-30-2011 04:32 PM
    You have Google Wallet after upgrading? I don't.
    09-30-2011 05:08 PM
    Ok, I have to change my comment. I've tried formatting my sd cards...PLURAL (I've tried multiple). Gallery crashes EVERY TIME. I have even lowered my clock speed to 600...still crashes.

Does anyone have any other advice? PLEASE.
    09-30-2011 05:22 PM
    Ok, I have to change my comment. I've tried formatting my sd cards...PLURAL (I've tried multiple). Gallery crashes EVERY TIME. I have even lowered my clock speed to 600...still crashes.

Does anyone have any other advice? PLEASE.
    Try reflashing Google apps? There is a setting in recovery somewhere that lets you reset permissions..try that?
    09-30-2011 05:32 PM
6,009 ... 8182838485 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD