09-22-2015 01:20 PM
6,009 ... 8990919293 ...
tools
    make sure you have ~80mb (or more) free on your /data partition, remove 01mvdalvik from /system/etc/init.d, reboot into recovery, clear /cache and Dalvik cache, reboot
    Should I "Clear cache partition" or format '/cache"? And what is safe to clear out of the /data partition?
    10-09-2011 09:53 AM
    Awesome job with this one guys! It's soooo fast and snappy. I changed my governor to smartassv2 OC'd to 480/785 and enabled the 16bit graphics and checked force home app to stay in memory and omg the interface runs faster than my g2 at 1ghz! Zero hang time on home button presses and the app drawer loads INSTANTLY every time! Keyboard switches orientation MUCH faster now. I also dont get force close errors on bootup with my slacker widget like i used to. Great work.

I have yet to try grooveip much, have any of its issues with it's dialer interface been resolved? Other than that I can't think of anything that needs fixing. *edit*. Found one! Lol sorry but I can't seem to get my background to show up at the lock screen, its just black...
    10-09-2011 11:39 AM
    Anyone know of a widget that can turn off or on sync, but be able to force sync when needed? Im experimenting with my sluggish bat life. When i get xtra funds def getting the 3k bat

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    10-09-2011 12:33 PM
    Anyone know of a widget that can turn off or on sync, but be able to force sync when needed? Im experimenting with my sluggish bat life. When i get xtra funds def getting the 3k bat

Elixer from the market should be able to do that.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk
    itsrayray likes this.
    10-09-2011 12:37 PM
    I'm having an issue with the latest MiRaGe build (10-4). Did a clean install with a full wipe, cache, data, dalvik, format system, boot, cache, data. The install went fine, the issue is with the Super Manager app. The app will run fine until I grant root permission, then it will freeze and force close when attempting to start the file manager. I tried restoring from TB, and a fresh download from the market. I even tried a second install of the rom with a full wipe, same issue. All the rest of my root apps work fine. Any ideas?
    10-09-2011 02:23 PM
    Elixer from the market should be able to do that.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk
    Wow. This is a snazzy app. Ty.

10-09-2011 03:30 PM
    my google account sync is gone and i cant open gmail app.... what happened what is going on? i also lost all my contacts
    10-09-2011 03:56 PM
    my google account sync is gone and i cant open gmail app.... what happened what is going on? i also lost all my contacts
    Same thing here what rom you running
    ? I'm using jerryscripts
    10-09-2011 06:24 PM
    Check the Gapps version you are using.
    One of the latest has a mistake, it deletes gmail, and does not replace it with a new version.
    10-09-2011 06:33 PM
    I just managed to fix my issue by Squeezing phone real hard, cursing, reflashing gapps then wiping the cache.
    10-09-2011 06:48 PM
    I just managed to fix my issue by Squeezing phone real hard, cursing, reflashing gapps then wiping the cache.
    See, and everyone else keeps missing the most important step.
    10-09-2011 08:01 PM
    See, and everyone else keeps missing the most important step.
    Lolol

10-09-2011 11:43 PM
    What's the source for that?

It's not listed at
    Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki
    or
    [addon][CM7] Updated / More Google Apps [2011-08-15] - Android @ MoDaCo

So I'd be hesitant to try it...
    http://goo-inside.me/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip

found on bobz's wiki for his ROM. prepaidandroid.org/index.php?title=CM7_BobZ#Changelog
    bdfull3r likes this.
    10-10-2011 02:26 AM
    I have uploaded the 10102011 build to the Wiki.

Synced with CM7.1 repo and the followings are notable changes besides several other updates.
    - Superuser app and su binary has been updated
    - Ring lock screen widget has been updated to include direction arrows on the ring edges and an animation fix.
    - A fix for the profiles to include connection settings via 3rd party applications.
    - Allow bundling the A2DP interface. This might help with various audio problems and it would be good if you can test and report back. See the details here

The transparency theme for this build is also under the optional files heading in the Wiki. Do not flash any other theme from previous builds as framework-res.apk and SystemUI.apk has been changed.

If you use link2sd, update the application from Market before flashing this build. Link2sd has now ability to manually create mount script without the need for copying the script. It is not automatic anymore, run link2sd after the first boot and find the option in link2sd>settings>more (don't let it do quick reboot).

I have tested on my phone and everything seems to be in order.

Enjoy! And, please thank Blarf, Bob, Jerry, and the CM team.
    10-10-2011 11:02 AM
    Not to steal anyones thunder but this weekend my laptop died and got smashed on the ground and until I got a new one I've been wanting a recent stock build. I repo sync'd this morning and built this morning everything is in order. This is 100% iho

Download here
    P.S everything checks out good so if you have problems wipe three times sqeeze your phone and almost throw it against a wall. Enjoy
    10-10-2011 11:21 AM
    Not to steal anyones thunder
    You are always welcome to add your thunder. It is always raining here Actually, a pure build was needed, I hope you continue updating it.
    10-10-2011 11:36 AM
    Where can i get some themes for the theme chooser on the latest Mirage?
    10-10-2011 12:52 PM
    My issue is I just installed BobZhome's recent build, I have been using his sense day one and its always worked great, but sense 2.3.7 my camera on my Optimus V is failing to work at all, and apps like Google Goggles crashes upon open. I'm thinking about switching to mrg666's build, does it work well?

EDIT: Well I guess i'm going to find out. I'm going to switch to Mrg666's build for a day or two and see how much more I like it. Hopefully everything functions, and the 16bpp performance option is pretty interesting I hope to see some good speed come out of it.

EDIT: nvm wasn't your build that has the 16BPP but you should really consider adding it!
    10-10-2011 12:52 PM
    My issue is I just installed BobZhome's recent build, I have been using his sense day one and its always worked great, but sense 2.3.7 my camera on my Optimus V is failing to work at all, and apps like Google Goggles crashes upon open. I'm thinking about switching to mrg666's build, does it work well?

EDIT: Well I guess i'm going to find out. I'm going to switch to Mrg666's build for a day or two and see how much more I like it. Hopefully everything functions, and the 16bpp performance option is pretty interesting I hope to see some good speed come out of it.

EDIT: nvm wasn't your build that has the 16BPP but you should really consider adding it!
    Turn your overclock down. Seriously turn it down a notch until the phone is stable. The camera and any app that uses it will force close if the over-clock speed is too high.
    10-10-2011 01:13 PM
    its been a while since i flashed a ROM. I am using the 4/28 AOSP ROM with Clockwork Mod 3.0.something recovery

anything special i need to do to flash this one?

Any help would be much appreciated
    10-10-2011 02:15 PM
    LOL you ain't lying Just wipe everything and I suggest using the new rom manager.
    10-10-2011 02:40 PM
    its been a while since i flashed a ROM. I am using the 4/28 AOSP ROM with Clockwork Mod 3.0.something recovery

anything special i need to do to flash this one?

Any help would be much appreciated
    Lol, I came from the same one. Which build are you planning on flashing? Bobzhomes's needs a special partition but the other ones should be fine. Using jerryscripts right now and its great.

Sent from my IHO CM7.1'd Optimus V using Tapatalk
    10-10-2011 04:42 PM
    So are we on 2.3.7 already or are these still built on 2.3.5?
    10-10-2011 09:03 PM
    3.7 just installed last night.

10-10-2011 09:07 PM
    So are we on 2.3.7 already or are these still built on 2.3.5?
    They are 2.3.7

It's been 2.3.7 since the 10/04 builds.
    10-10-2011 09:40 PM
6,009 ... 8990919293 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD