[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I assume that is what has happened to me also. Not about to blame the ROM/Kernel that these two have already put great amounts of work into. I flashed multiple versions of this rom and also the kernel as it changed today (THANKS BLARF) on top of doing nandroid restores in between so my phone was functional for me. That's a lot of abuse in one day for my poor tired OV. After it dies...which im trying to kill it as we speak, I will calibrate and go easy (normal) use on it tomorrow.

Edit: Spell check is your friend. :)

Very true. If there is a such thing as a phone being sore, I would assume that mine is.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
My battery has been above par. I haven't set up Droid wall or juice defender yet, and my battery is more charged than normal at this time

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, git is an exercise in stupidity. It's ****ing awful to use, and a really great way to shoot yourself in the foot. When it does work, it works pretty well.

So let's say you've forked https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc and https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android. Now your default.xml is pointing to YOUR android_device_lge_thunderc. But you want to pull in upstream changes.

I /think/ repo will just clobber your changes. So what I've been doing is actually maintaining a separate clone of the repository somewhere else. Find a new directory. Then clone YOUR repository like so:

git clone -b gingerbread https://github.com/KemikalElite/android_device_lge_thunderc ke_device_lge

Then add a remote:

git remote add IHO-upstream https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc

This will add an upstream link to the IHO repository named IHO-upstream (you can change the name as desired). To pull in all of the changes and hope for the best run:

git pull IHO-upstream gingerbread

This will pull in only the gingerbread branch changes. If you see conflicts you've got to go in an edit the files, then run git commit.

Then run:

git push upstream gingerbread

This will push all of the changes back *only on the gingerbread branch*.
That works. I just forgot to cd to the ~/android directory to add the remote. I was able to bypass the audio errors with an ignore flag. (Hopefully the sound isn't broken on my build.) I'm not sure why I was getting errors from those files in the first place when there were no recent changes.

Those persistent network errors wouldn't seem to be caused by a bad config. The connection drops at random points throughout the sync. About 1 out of 4 syncs are 100% completed.

I wonder how this would work with multiple CM7 ROMs per specific device. We've had different variants of CM7 for both VM670 and LS670, the AOSPCMod and Xionia as well as methods/ports to switch them between the two devices. Although, We've never had two different CM7 ROMs for the same carrier model at the same time. Building from the same source code could be both pointless and confusing. Maybe it would be a better idea to try building some sort of alternate kernel? Wasting time building both Gentoo Linux and Linux kernels should have at least taught me something about configurations. I don't know how different it is with Android though.

On to testing, I may actually have a working update ready. My bluetooth headset broke today so I'm no longer capable of testing that. I'm considering getting a BT keyboard. Do those work with Android/CM7? Also considering throwing in a custom theme but I don't want to compromise the app free space.

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed my build (Kernel #53) and the phone won't boot past the second LG boot logo.
I formatted /cache, /data, /boot, and /system.
I merged CM frameworks. (sync at ~8:30 PST)
I'm going to try flashing Jerry's build and check if the IHO kernel works on my phone.
Also try from a clean sync without merging the CM Frameworks. ( I don't see how it could make a difference as the IHO fork was merged an hour before I merged new changes to my working directory.)

...And I didn't make a nandroid backup. I'm starting to think that if I would have I wouldn't have a bad update.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm just using repo to sync IHO gingerbread branch. Much easier than using git imho.

I just finished compiling from a fresh sync about 1 1/2 hours ago, gonna flash it now and test, then I will post it.

Reactions: drezliok

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm just using repo to sync IHO gingerbread branch. Much easier than using git imho.

I just finished compiling from a fresh sync about 1 1/2 hours ago, gonna flash it now and test, then I will post it.

Your 0721 build works? Why doesn't mine? Unless it's not booting due to the newer kernel?
That doesn't make sense either. It's been a difficult week.

I thought I'd EDIT to add this feedback comment: After the initial boot, the phone was charging on standby for about fifteen minutes, No apps installed and not even a setting changed; It just randomly rebooted. (*I didn't know I had a G2x now, lol*)

Last edited:

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
HOW TO MAKe PATCH FILES ........... maybe using git
I'm not sure if this is the proper way to get this to work but it seems like using patch files would be easier on you (upload times and less chance of having to wipe) and the people flashing this rom. I got this from moodle docs

Creating a patch using Git

Creating a patch if you're using Git for version control is similar to CVS, and similarly you don't need an unchanged copy of moodle to diff against. The easiest way to create a patch for the last commit is

git show > patch.txt

or if you want to create a patch between 2 specific commits you can use git diff

git diff commitid1 commitid2 > patch.txt

There's also a tool, format-patch, for formatting a patch to send as an e-mail. You can create patches for the last n revisions like this:

git format-patch -n

which will create the patch in the current directory. The -o parameter allows you to specify a different output directory.

Reactions: JerryScript

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Also I finished the extract-files.sh maybeish I got everything that was in there the only thing I wasn't sure about was the bottom so I left it intact so that it can be looked at. Since it says it was auto generated with extract-files.sh. I could just replace the lines down there or make a extract-files.sh. Anyways here it is

Code:
#!/bin/sh

# Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
#
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

# This file is generated by device/common/generate-blob-scripts.sh - DO NOT EDIT

DEVICE=vm670
MANUFACTURER=lge

mkdir -p ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary
adb pull /system/bin/ami304d ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/ami304d
adb pull /system/bin/BCM4325D1_004.002.004.0218.0248.hcd ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/BCM4325D1_004.002.004.0218.0248.hcd
adb pull /system/bin/cnd ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/cnd
adb pull /system/bin/qmuxd ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/qmuxd
adb pull /system/bin/rild ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/rild
# shouldn't we chmod some of these things in /system/bin as in the original script

adb pull /system/etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/yamato_pfp.fw
adb pull /system/etc/yamato_pm4.fw ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/yamato_pm4.fw

adb pull /system/etc/wl/nvram.txt ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/mvram.txt
adb pull /system/etc/wl/rtecdc.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/rtecdc.bin
adb pull /system/etc/wl/rtecdc-apsta.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/rtecdc-apsta.bin
adb pull /system/etc/wl/rtecdc-mfgtest.bin ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/rtecdc-mfgtest.bin

adb pull /system/etc/vold.fstab ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/vold.fstab

adb pull /system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libEGL_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libGLESv2_adreno200.so
adb pull /system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libq3dtools_adreno200.so

adb pull /system/lib/hw/copybit.thunderc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/copybit.thunderc.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gralloc.thunderc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/gralloc.thunderc.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/sensors.thunderc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/sensors.thunderc.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/gralloc.default.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/gralloc.default.so
adb pull /system/lib/hw/lights.thunderc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/lights.thunderc.so

adb pull /system/lib/libmmipl.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libmmipl.so
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxMpeg4Dec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxMpeg4Dec.so
adb pull /system/lib/libmmjpeg.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libmmjpeg.so      
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxQcelp13Enc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxQcelp13Enc.so
adb pull /system/lib/libaudioeq.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libaudioeq.so   
adb pull /system/lib/libnv.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libnv.so          
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxQcelpDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxQcelpDec.so
adb pull /system/lib/libauth.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libauth.so      
adb pull /system/lib/liboemcamera.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/liboemcamera.so   
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxVidEnc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/liboemcamera.so
adb pull /system/lib/libbcmwl.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxVidEnc.so 
adb pull /system/lib/liboem_rapi.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/liboem_rapi.so    
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxWmaDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxWmaDec.so
adb pull /system/lib/libcm.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libcm.so        
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAacDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAacDec.so   
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxWmvDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxWmvDec.so
adb pull /system/lib/libdiag.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libdiag.so    
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAacEnc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAacEnc.so   
adb pull /system/lib/liboncrpc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/liboncrpc.so
adb pull /system/lib/libdll.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libdll.so       
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAdpcmDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAdpcmDec.so 
adb pull /system/lib/libpbmlib.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libpbmlib.so
adb pull /system/lib/libdsm.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libdsm.so       
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAmrDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAmrDec.so   
adb pull /system/lib/libqmi.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libqmi.so
adb pull /system/lib/libdss.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libdss.so       
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAmrEnc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAmrEnc.so   
adb pull /system/lib/libqueue.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libqueue.so
adb pull /system/lib/libgsdi_exp.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libgsdi_exp.so  
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAmrRtpDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAmrRtpDec.so
adb pull /system/lib/libril-qc-1.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libril-qc-1.so
adb pull /system/lib/libgsl.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libgsl.so       
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxAmrwbDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxAmrwbDec.so  
adb pull /system/lib/libril-qcril-hook-oem.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libril-qcril-hook-oem.so
adb pull /system/lib/libgstk_exp.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libgstk_exp.so  
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxEvrcDec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxEvrcDec.so  
adb pull /system/lib/libril.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libril.so
adb pull /system/lib/liblgerft.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/liblgerft.so     
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxEvrcEnc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxEvrcEnc.so  
adb pull /system/lib/libsnd.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libsnd.so
adb pull /system/lib/libmm-adspsvc.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libmm-adspsvc.so
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxH264Dec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxH264Dec.so  
adb pull /system/lib/libwms.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libwms.so
adb pull /system/lib/libmmgsdilib.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libmmgsdilib.so 
adb pull /system/lib/libOmxMp3Dec.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libOmxMp3Dec.so   
adb pull /system/lib/libwmsts.so ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/proprietary/libwmsts.so

(cat << EOF) | sed s/__DEVICE__/$DEVICE/g | sed s/__MANUFACTURER__/$MANUFACTURER/g > ../../../vendor/$MANUFACTURER/$DEVICE/device-vendor-blobs.mk
# Copyright (C) 2010 The Android Open Source Project
#
# Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
# you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
# You may obtain a copy of the License at
#
#      http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
# distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
# WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
# See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
# limitations under the License.

# This file is generated by device/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/extract-files.sh - DO NOT EDIT

# Prebuilt libraries that are needed to build open-source libraries
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES := \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libcamera.so:obj/lib/libcamera.so

# All the blobs necessary for passion
PRODUCT_COPY_FILES += \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/akmd:system/bin/akmd \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/mm-venc-omx-test:system/bin/mm-venc-omx-test \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/parse_radio_log:system/bin/parse_radio_log \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/AdieHWCodecSetting.csv:system/etc/AdieHWCodecSetting.csv \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/AudioBTID.csv:system/etc/AudioBTID.csv \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/bcm4329.hcd:system/etc/firmware/bcm4329.hcd \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/default.acdb:system/etc/firmware/default.acdb \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/default_att.acdb:system/etc/firmware/default_att.acdb \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/default_france.acdb:system/etc/firmware/default_france.acdb \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/yamato_pfp.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pfp.fw \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/yamato_pm4.fw:system/etc/firmware/yamato_pm4.fw \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/vpimg:system/etc/vpimg \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libEGL_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libEGL_adreno200.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_adreno200.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libGLESv2_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libGLESv2_adreno200.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libq3dtools_adreno200.so:system/lib/egl/libq3dtools_adreno200.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libcamera.so:system/lib/libcamera.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libgsl.so:system/lib/libgsl.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libhtc_acoustic.so:system/lib/libhtc_acoustic.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libhtc_ril.so:system/lib/libhtc_ril.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libmm-omxcore.so:system/lib/libmm-omxcore.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/liboemcamera.so:system/lib/liboemcamera.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libOmxCore.so:system/lib/libOmxCore.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libOmxVdec.so:system/lib/libOmxVdec.so \\
    vendor/__MANUFACTURER__/__DEVICE__/proprietary/libOmxVidEnc.so:system/lib/libOmxVidEnc.so
EOF

./setup-makefiles.sh

blarf

Jul 8, 2011
github.com
Your 0721 build works? Why doesn't mine? Unless it's not booting due to the newer kernel?
That doesn't make sense either. It's been a difficult week.

I thought I'd EDIT to add this feedback comment: After the initial boot, the phone was charging on standby for about fifteen minutes, No apps installed and not even a setting changed; It just randomly rebooted. (*I didn't know I had a G2x now, lol*)

I would suggest that you don't pull in upstream changes from Cyanogen directly for repositories I've forked. I've only forked two (framework/base and vendor/cyanogen) that are likely to get regular CM updates, and I'll do my best to pull those in a timely manner. IOW, don't add an upstream remote to CM for the IHO repos.

blarf

Jul 8, 2011
github.com
Also I finished the extract-files.sh maybeish I got everything that was in there the only thing I wasn't sure about was the bottom so I left it intact so that it can be looked at. Since it says it was auto generated with extract-files.sh. I could just replace the lines down there or make a extract-files.sh. Anyways here it is

The only thing I see there that will cause problems are the versioned things like the wireless firmware (BCMfoo). If adb pull takes wildcards, I'd do it that way pull BCM* and leave the filename off destination. If you want to fork the repository and create a pull request I'd be happy to merge it. Otherwise lemmie see about getting it committed in the next few days.

Now go over to androidforums and help out those guys trying to get an Optimus M build up. :p

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I would suggest that you don't pull in upstream changes from Cyanogen directly for repositories I've forked. I've only forked two (framework/base and vendor/cyanogen) that are likely to get regular CM updates, and I'll do my best to pull those in a timely manner. IOW, don't add an upstream remote to CM for the IHO repos.
Upstream changes would be the only reason now that I think about it. (And I did see some different hardware files, etc.) Of course, often common sense fails at 2 AM.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
The only thing I see there that will cause problems are the versioned things like the wireless firmware (BCMfoo). If adb pull takes wildcards, I'd do it that way pull BCM* and leave the filename off destination. If you want to fork the repository and create a pull request I'd be happy to merge it. Otherwise lemmie see about getting it committed in the next few days.

Now go over to androidforums and help out those guys trying to get an Optimus M build up. :p
I don't know if this helps you but I'm currently uploading two basic stock images I got from joneidy awhile back from the optimus m 2.2.1. I flashed the rom and then used anykernel to flash the optimus v kernel to get it to boot.
One thing I should mention is your gonna want to do that ##84655 or whatever it is before hand to copy your mdn and min because for some reason when you flash their rom it clears them.

I'll post it here in a sec or a thousand
DOWNLOADhttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B2VIFL0RoIC8MjdkZjI3OWItZDlhNS00MWViLWI1ZGMtYzNmZDM0ZjVlODI3&hl=en_US

Last edited:

aeroseek

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm very excited about the BACKside rom. It seems to have a smoother overall feel than ath3nos, comparable even to my fav bumblebee.
However...for some odd reason my phone refuses to charge. I wipe everything according to instructions and I have done 2 clean installs so far, thinking that I screwed something up the first time, but no luck.
Last night my batt ran down to 2% and I had to quickly restore bumblebee to recharge.
I'm using the original charger and cable, but I'm fairly convinced that that is not the issue since charge times are fine on bumblebee.

So now, I'm out of ideas. Any help would be appreciated.

jyklly

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I assume that is what has happened to me also. Not about to blame the ROM/Kernel that these two have already put great amounts of work into. I flashed multiple versions of this rom and also the kernel as it changed today (THANKS BLARF) on top of doing nandroid restores in between so my phone was functional for me. That's a lot of abuse in one day for my poor tired OV. After it dies...which im trying to kill it as we speak, I will calibrate and go easy (normal) use on it tomorrow.

Edit: Spell check is your friend. :)

I also experienced this. Let's see how it holds up today.

krowley3

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have had great luck with this ROM. I did not do a full wipe when going from 7/20 to 7/21 just cache and dalvik cache and then flashed mmarz bloat remover again. I have had stellar battery life and no FC. One thing I did notice this morning is after a phone call, I pushed the power button on top of the phone to put it to sleep and when I went to check it a few minutes later, pushed to power button to wake it up and my lock screen wasn't there. It woke up directly to my homescreen. This did happen to me before when I was running ath3nos's 7/15 build posted by mmarz (and that was after a clean install. A quick reboot always takes care of it, just thought I would let you know. Currently running 7/21 w/ #49 kernel. Once Jerry releases the next update today I will do a clean wipe install and see if I run into the same issue.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Latest build is up, I haven't tested yet, UOT Kitchen is slow today, still cooking the Green Machine theme.

USB tethering should work on OSX, needs testing on Windows machines.

If anyone experiences battery charging issues, please do the following:

1) Start logcat on terminal emulator, not via ADB, we need info on the USB being plugged in and removed.

su
logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt

2) Plug in your phone, let it go for at least 10 minutes without doing anything to it.

3) Unplug your phone and wait another minute

4) Back in terminal emulator on your phone, hold the down_volume button and press C on the keyboard to stop logcat

5) Upload the logcat.txt file to pastebin, and post the link here

Thanks!

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Jerry. Would a logcat help at all to figure out the performance issues I'm having with this Rom. It seems like others are experiencing much better performance than I am. I've flashed each update 3 times and same story.

Note that my phone works flawlessly on ath3nos with the same apps and settings.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sem173