[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

cybermaniak

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
So far this has been the rom that is giving me the most running time..

Here is a newb question..
At first i installed the green machine theme.. and then installed another theme, but the battery tachometer (on the status bar) is now gone... anyone know how to get that icon back again ?? When the phon is charging its still there, but no more on the status bar..

Thanks.

anon(365490)

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I gotta say that the 7/30 build is the best so far - stable and pretty much everything I've tossed at it works. Nice job!

Hey people, if you haven't done so already - punch the 'Donate' button on the 1st page - these people are donating some serious time & effort into this, the least we can do is buy them a beer for it.

larryc

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
.....gps still seems worse than stock

Just wanted to chime in on this. I've been using the Jerryscript builds and am currently using the 7/30 build. In all of them, I've found that the gps does work, but it just doesn't seem as quick to lock as when I was running Stock. When I was running a stock rom, my GPS locked in almost immediately. With this rom, it can be 20-30 seconds before I get a fix. It also seems to occasionally lose fix.

Does anyone else see this?

This is really a nitpick; the gps is very usable and these issues are only noticeable when comparing them to the stock rom performance. I'm sure Blarf has higher priority things in the queue to fix, but I figured I'd mention this.

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Hey people, if you haven't done so already - punch the 'Donate' button on the 1st page - these people are donating some serious time & effort into this, the least we can do is buy them a beer for it.

Donated..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

cybermaniak

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I need to get access to the phone thru QPST and with this rom it doesnt detect it... anyone having the same problem ??

I have all the drivers installed, and also it?s listed under device manager.. but CDMA Workshop, QPST, or QXDM doesnt see the phone.. this doesnt happen with other roms.

Any clue ??

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Is there a twitter account for this ROM or a quick way to find out about updates besides this thread? I don't always get email notifications from this thread :/

cybermaniak

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
What's the battery life like on the new build?

This where my stats
5998948868_3669142b42_o.png

Reactions: anon(365490)

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
What's the battery life like on the new build?

All the builds have been good drain on battery for me, including the latest 0730. If I just have cell signal on, it's less than 1%/hour drain. Turning on the GPS and then off seems to trigger it into higher drain mode until the next reboot (only detectable using the battery use graph), but other than that, the major drain only comes from 3G data use (which I usually manually turn off unless I specifically need it).

cybermaniak

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Cybermaniak, you may need to do a complete wipe and reflash. This is the type of battery life you should be getting on this ROM:
screenshot-1312223599706.png
screenshot-1312223612112.png

I have done that, even wipe battery stats after the flash.

WoW, I would be very happy to get at least 14 hours.. But that was with 3G always ON ??

ceejay83

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I have done that, even wipe battery stats after the flash.

WoW, I would be very happy to get at least 14 hours.. But that was with 3G always ON ??

you're probably getting bad battery life because of push notifications, and programs syncing. i use juice defender and get 1 day or so of battery life. it turns on my 3g every 30 min to sync, i don't feel the need to have 3g on all the time

cybermaniak

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
you're probably getting bad battery life because of push notifications, and programs syncing. i use juice defender and get 1 day or so of battery life. it turns on my 3g every 30 min to sync, I don't feel the need to have 3g on all the time

I actually only need to have the Yahoo Mail / and mail apps running when the screen is OFF.. (push mail)

Can you share how to config Juice Defender (ultimate) I have tried that, but it was a bit weird..

I have tried the scripts for Droidwall, but for some reason they dont work with 2.3 i think 2.3 handles iptables a bit different than 2.2

ceejay83

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I actually only need to have the Yahoo Mail / and mail apps running when the screen is OFF.. (push mail)

Can you share how to config Juice Defender (ultimate) I have tried that, but it was a bit weird..

I have tried the scripts for Droidwall, but for some reason they dont work with 2.3 i think 2.3 handles iptables a bit different than 2.2

in juicedefender under status > profile > select customize

then schedules tab > schedule enabled > frequency

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz