[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Is there a normal wait circle? I feel that the ying yang makes the rest of it look tacky.

How large is the LatinIME.apk?

Yeah, but who wants to be normal? ;)

The LatinIME.apk that comes with the build is 11.3mb compared to the optimized 1.9mb one in from mmarz's sprint to virgin conversion package.

I have just uploaded a build without the green machine theme, but including my experimental tweaks. If you want today's pure IHO, see the wiki page.

Reactions: danieljc1

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
This is a dumb question but how do I install clockworkmod recovery? I got a .img file. How do I install it? Or can I just flash the latest from rom manager?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Easiest way is to put the img file on your sdcard, then open terminal emulator and type:

su
flash_image recovery /sdcard/NAME_OF_RECOVERY.img
reboot recovery

This will install the recovery, then boot you into it.

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
This is a dumb question but how do I install clockworkmod recovery? I got a .img file. How do I install it? Or can I just flash the latest from rom manager?

Flashing the latest from ROM Manager is the easy way. Or if you have the .img file put it in /sdcard, use a the flash_image tool:

# flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img

EDIT: oops, just saw Jerry's reply after I posted, oh well. you win this round Jerry! :)

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Ok mrg666, I reinstalled your latest version and still having the USB issue where it won't show the mount option in the bar. I have tried uncheck recheck debugging.

I am using asop clockworkmod listed in wiki
Formated everything

Recovered BumbleBee and it works perfect

Installed BobZ version and same issue, so maybe something was changed in IHO. I have not restored any apps as of yet.

Last edited:

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I tried it. It was alright. I just didnt like the sound at boot. Didnt have any problems with wifi. Went back to bumblebee. Backside is great though. Bumblebee has much better performance and battery life than cm7.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Ok mrg666, I reinstalled your latest version and still having the USB issue where it won't show the mount option in the bar. I have tried uncheck recheck debugging.

I am using asop clockworkmod listed in wiki
Formated everything

Recovered BumbleBee and it works perfect

Installed BobZ version and same issue, so maybe something was changed in IHO. I have not restored any apps as of yet.

Hi, the build is not my version. It is pure IHO; I have only built it. So, your feedback is counted as a bug report for IHO. Running the same build, my OV is able to connect to 3 different computers thorugh USB without any problem, two of them windows 7 (laptop + desktop), the other is Windows XP laptop. I suspect your computer has a problem not IHO.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I plan on fully incorporating the bootsound feature into the ROM, menus, multiple selections for sound files and formats, and of course an easy disable checkbox. ;)

For now, it can be disabled by removing the android_audio.mp3 file located in /system/media

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, are you recommending full wipes when updating from previous builds or just cache and dalvic? Sorry for the noobish question.

Edit. Nvm. Read directions. For some reason I thought I read that full wipes were mandatory.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rockneo

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I plan on fully incorporating the bootsound feature into the ROM, menus, multiple selections for sound files and formats, and of course an easy disable checkbox. ;)

For now, it can be disabled by removing the android_audio.mp3 file located in /system/media

But I want stock cm7 ):

Sent from my Optimus V

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Hi, the build is not my version. It is pure IHO; I have only built it. So, your feedback is counted as a bug report for IHO. Running the same build, my OV is able to connect to 3 different computers thorugh USB without any problem, two of them windows 7 (laptop + desktop), the other is Windows XP laptop. I suspect your computer has a problem not IHO.

I understand it's a pure IHO build. That's why I put in a bug with IHO. I tried the other build too, BobZ build, and it doesn't work either. I would say it was my computer if for some reason it wasn't working with Bumblebee.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Just flashed latest Backside and phone kept rebooting itself after startup when loading my apps. Back to previous build with no issues.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
calvinxander08