[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
so is it safe to uninstall the latinME.apk?
No, it's not.
It's required for the Market if I remember right.

I just rename the LatinIME.apk to LatinIME.apk.bak so I have a backup in case of problems. I do this after installing another keyboard, I use FlexT9. No problems with the market or anything else, my keyboard comes up right away.

But I want stock cm7 ):
Sent from my Optimus V

Gotta get feedback on changes some how, but others are posting pure IHO builds, and I'll have BACKside back to pure status on the next build, so no worries there. ;)

funnybrains12

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Ive experienced when switching from top new, recent, etc. in the fbook app and one time using gesture in dolphin hd

Sent from my LG-VM670
I have those all the time. It doesn't matter what program I'm running, if I have a pop-up something on the screen, I get the glitch. Just thought i would pitch in.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
All of your responses to anyones posts are full of jerkiness, as if I can compile anything android related.

No I'm not always a jerk. But your complaining about somebodies room not being what you want. Its his time and energy spent on this. If your not happy learn to compile and cook your own version. Then it is what YOU wanted and what YOU made.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
No I'm not always a jerk. But your complaining about somebodies room not being what you want. Its his time and energy spent on this. If your not happy learn to compile and cook your own version. Then it is what YOU wanted and what YOU made.

I agree. He spent quite a few hours making this, and in reality he diidnt have to share. And for what price? Nothing. All he asks if you happen to enjoy it and u have a extra couple bux to donate.

I believe for free is an amazing deal. You cant be picky at all. Especially how active he is in fixing the bugs n such.

I believe some people need be more grateful.

Sent from my LG-VM670

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

I fully agree. All the tools are there and freely available for any of us to create a rom from source.

@rockneo I also want something closer to stock but there are 4 different binaries to chose rom. At least 2 of them are very close to stock. So I can make my standard alterations to it.

When get an ISP I will try my hand at making my own rom from source with Go Launcher EX as my default launcher with a CM7 theme built in. Plus various apps I can't do with out.

watskyhotsky

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Im going to dualboot my PC to also run Ubuntu so I can start farting around with building roms, you guys inspired me

if youve never done it be very very csreful. i tri boot os x ubuntu 11 and win7. did NOT go well the first few times i tried to make this set up work. haha.

if you dual boot ubuntu, do not try to un do it without repairing the new boot partition. just some helpful advice lol. its possible to "brick" a pc

funnybrains12

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerryscript, I have an issue, and I know you probably know more about it than I do. My mms receiving has been working fine with your 8/3 build up until now. All it says is downloading, and then it just stops all together. Help is greatly appreciated!

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Do these roms have the dalvik cache mod?

I highly recommend the Wubi Installer: http://www.ubuntu.com/download/ubuntu/windows-installer
This will allow you to install a fully functioning version of Ubuntu without having to risk your windows partitions.

Hey Jerryscript, I have an issue, and I know you probably know more about it than I do. My mms receiving has been working fine with your 8/3 build up until now. All it says is downloading, and then it just stops all together. Help is greatly appreciated!
Nothing has been changed in the various files that effect mms. I had trouble before 8/3 with mms due to something I changed while testing, a format of data/system/boot/cache and reinstalling everything fixed it (makes TBPro worth every cent). You might be able to just delete the telephone.db file and reboot.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Not a fan of the new startup sound. Phone automatically rebooted at work and although the volume was off and headphones were in, it played full volume throughout the office. Had to pull the battery and now I can't turn my phone on. Will be deleting it as soon as possible...

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
I just noticed that my notification tone that plays isn't the one I have set to play, its not a problem its just strang, by the way I love the boot sound, I'm looking for an animation to match now

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz