[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

aaron5775

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
So if you are seeing 2% drop in battery per minute, then you have to charge your phone every hour? I imagine you may have seen a time or two where it did say it was dropping 2% in one minute, but that would be a rare occurance caused by something like 3d gaming or watching flash video.

If you are experiencing that kind of battery drain, you should back up all your apps, go into recovery, format system data cache and boot, reflash the ROM and gapps, reboot and restore only apps+data, no system apps or system data!!

Most users get from 12 to 26 hours on this ROM. The lower applies to heavy users who play games or watch lots of video. The high end applies to those who only send a few text, make one or two calls, and maybe check a few webpages. I average 18-20 with moderate usage.

I don't think I'm loosing 2% every minute, but I'm definitely loosing a lot of battery juice so I think I'll do this and reflash.

I'm thinking of trying some of the other ROMs, of the 4 ROMs available for the LG Optimus V, (BACKside, KemikalElite, CM7.1RC1-BobZ, IHO-CM7.1RC1) what are the primary differences? I'm currently using BACKside right now.

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by aaron5775
I'm thinking of trying some of the other ROMs, of the 4 ROMs available for the LG Optimus V, (BACKside, KemikalElite, CM7.1RC1-BobZ, IHO-CM7.1RC1) what are the primary differences? I'm currently using BACKside right now.

I might forget some builds but im new too but from what ive gathered here so far mrg666s is the stockish form, 'original' if you can say that. the rom is good if not awesome. especially for those that need to personalize and tweak it your way. BobZs went with launcherpro and includes the V6 script along with more tweaks (Wiki) it. jerrys build is another fantastic version, it has lots of tweaks, like the wifi tweak or charging tweak. Thank all of you very much and everyone else that makes the rom possible. :cool:

Btw can anyone pls confirm if this rom is compatible with the C?

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
when u use ur phone to record video theres no sound on playback...

I had the same issue, so I did what we are supposed to do, went back into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik cache, re-flashed the BACKside0810 build, reflashed the GreenMachineTheme(0810), rebooted, took a quick test video with the camera app, closed the camera app and opened the video in the stock player, now sound is back.

When I originally flashed the 0810 build, I did a complete wipe/format including data, so I restored my apps via TitaniumBackup batch restore. When I did so, I'm thinking I may have forgotten to uncheck the camera app along with all the other system apps.

Short-story: If you're having issues with audio in videos taken with the camera apk, wipe cache/dalvik and reflash the ROM.

LeetMiniWheat

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me, or has the "long press back button to kill foreground task" been removed from 8/10 BACKside rom? I really miss it :(

nevermind, found it under Development menu.

Last edited:

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue, so I did what we are supposed to do, went back into recovery, wiped cache and dalvik cache, re-flashed the BACKside0810 build, reflashed the GreenMachineTheme(0810), rebooted, took a quick test video with the camera app, closed the camera app and opened the video in the stock player, now sound is back.

When I originally flashed the 0810 build, I did a complete wipe/format including data, so I restored my apps via TitaniumBackup batch restore. When I did so, I'm thinking I may have forgotten to uncheck the camera app along with all the other system apps.

Short-story: If you're having issues with audio in videos taken with the camera apk, wipe cache/dalvik and reflash the ROM.

Ill try this now.

Sent from my LG-VM670

johnp012001

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok, hoped I could figure this out on my own, but I guess I can't! Having trouble upgrading. I'm using data2ext4. I wipe cache and dalvek cache, flash the ROM, flash data2ext4, reboot. Everything is gone! Open terminal emulater, enable data2ext4, says already enabled. Reboot. Everything still gone!

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

takehull

Hipster Retro Jelly Bean
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Ok, hoped I could figure this out on my own, but I guess I can't! Having trouble upgrading. I'm using data2ext4. I wipe cache and dalvek cache, flash the ROM, flash data2ext4, reboot. Everything is gone! Open terminal emulater, enable data2ext4, says already enabled. Reboot. Everything still gone!

What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance!

Did you disable data2ext4 before flashing the new build?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

I wiped cache/dalvik and reflashed the ROM. Recording of sound came back for recording video. I discovered though that if I use headphones and later record a video there will be no recording of sound. Pressing volume up key after unplugging headphones only works temporarily. Recording of sound for video will disappear again. To permanently get recording of sound back for recording video I have to reboot the phone. If I use headphones again I will have to reboot phone again to get recording of sound back for recording video. Also if I hear two beeps when pressing record button it means there is no recording of sound for recording video. One beep after pressing record button means there is recording of sound for recording video. Strangely though I was able to record sound while recording video with headphones plugged in after pressing volume up key before pressing record button. Confused yet? I am.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryScript

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Changelog
08-14-2011:
Sync'd up with CM

Does IHO repository automatically receive all of the CM7.1 updates in Cyanogen repository? or, only the ones Blarf pulls in? Do you know?

I was wondering if the IHO repository will be automatically upgraded to CM7.1-final when it is released.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance