[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Just did a little checking. If this is the theme for the cm7 theme chooser, then you need to open the zip file and install the cyanabread.apk using a file manager. Then open the Theme Chooser app and select the theme.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Update on my battery situation... Left GPS on all day today and barely a drop in battery life. Working great now.

Sent from my LG OP V using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Code:
Installing: SDCARD:download/Cyanbread-signed.zip
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Verifying update package...
Installing update...
Installing Cyanabread
mount() expects 4 args, got 3
E:Error in /sdcard/download/Cyanbread-signed.zip
(Status 7)
Installation aborted.

Cyanabread is not a typo, that's what it says.

I think status 7 is signature verification, but you can just grab the apk out of the zip file and install like any other with a file manager, terminal, or adb.

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Update on my battery situation... Left GPS on all day today and barely a drop in battery life. Working great now.

The GPS bug is only noticeable as a difference in drain before & after GPS use. You'd have to have the same conditions before & after, like idle for 1 hour before toggling GPS on & off, then idle for another hour after, and see the battery usage graph. Otherwise one persons' "barely a drop" could be someone else's "wow that drained fast". I get less than 1%/hr idle before GPS use and am ok with that, but 2-3%/hr idle to me is already too much.

DF3

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the BobZhome rom and I'm extremely happy with it. It's been the only rom where I haven't run into any problems with the market refusing to download or update apps despite having space for them. It had been driving me crazy for several months that the android market just wouldn't work.

Reactions: BobZhome

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
The GPS bug is only noticeable as a difference in drain before & after GPS use. You'd have to have the same conditions before & after, like idle for 1 hour before toggling GPS on & off, then idle for another hour after, and see the battery usage graph. Otherwise one persons' "barely a drop" could be someone else's "wow that drained fast". I get less than 1%/hr idle before GPS use and am ok with that, but 2-3%/hr idle to me is already too much.

Ok. Then we're in the acceptable area. The program that seemed to be gobbling up battery was the maps app. Not sure why exactly, but it wasn't happy. Now everything is fine. Gone almost all day with no charge, and moderate/heavy use of wifi and 3g. Still very happy with this rom. Thanks for the help.

GeekOutDog

Apr 22, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys sure the GPS isn't working?
I'm on the latest BobZ build and it takes minutes, not seconds, to start picking up a signal, but it does work.

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Can someone upload the cmwallpapers.apk for me? Im on mrg666's build which doesnt have it. I cant download and extract it from other builds since i dont have internet access on any computers and my 3g is super slow. Thanks

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Are you guys sure the GPS isn't working?
I'm on the latest BobZ build and it takes minutes, not seconds, to start picking up a signal, but it does work.
Any build after August 16th will have the broken GPS, unless you revert the changes. The changes that Blarf posted two days ago to his git broke the GPS. He was trying to fix the battery drain that the GPS causes. My ROM was built on the 14th, so it has a working GPS.

curly123

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Followed build-to-build upgrade instructions (wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flash) to rollback from 0817 to 0810. Now Status Bar (com.android.systemui) force closes.
Any thoughts on rectifying it with least amount of effort ? :)

AzraelsKiss

May 12, 2011
Visit site
Followed build-to-build upgrade instructions (wipe cache, wipe dalvik, flash) to rollback from 0817 to 0810. Now Status Bar (com.android.systemui) force closes.
Any thoughts on rectifying it with least amount of effort ? :)

Do a full wipe (cache, d-cache, format everything but sdcard) then reflash 0810.

~Azrael's Kiss~

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone filed a bug report for the GPS?

I haven't updated my rom and a bug report should be someone who experienced it first hand.

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Everytime i power off my phone from the power menu as its charging it just reboots. Is there any way the rom or kernel can be modified to skip the battery check at boot and use power only off the charger? I would like to use these roms tethering features without killing my battery over and over. I successfully did this once and was able to use the phone without the battery, only problem was the phone couldnt find its carrier.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
New build is up, reverted the GPS changes to IHO and it's working fine again. Blarf has a special project he's working on at the moment, he'll have the repo fixed soon, till then it's easy enough to revert the 2 commits and build again. ;)

http://www.mediafire.com/?bh366zt8j26865s
md5 c38aedb3a4ea5c0aa1fb0755bcfed227

Has anyone filed a bug report for the GPS?

I haven't updated my rom and a bug report should be someone who experienced it first hand.

Yes.

Last edited:

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
what's wrong with the repo? ( I'm scared ) you mean the gps problem?

P.S. I wanna punch whoever did the button mapping in clockworkmod

Last edited:

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Jerry just flashed your 8-18 GPS revert and it still does not work..Google navigation keeps saying searching for GPS and the icon never flashes.
did wipe and reflash 3 times..any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome