[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry just flashed your 8-18 GPS revert and it still does not work..Google navigation keeps saying searching for GPS and the icon never flashes.
did wipe and reflash 3 times..any ideas?

GPS is working fine for me with the BACKside-IHO 0818 build. I've rebooted a couple of times, and it still works.

To see if you have GPS enabled via the ROM, look in your app drawer for the Navigation icon. If it's there, the ROM has GPS, so if it's not working it's due to something else. If the Navigation icon isn't there, the ROM is missing GPS.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Making Bacon right now, soon I will find out if my vmware Ubuntu setup will do the glorifying task of making the most electrifying rom of all time... "Yournamehere"stay tuned

Edit: well it took to long to build, and I had to leave for work so I will have my results tonight

Last edited:

larryc

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Anyone having trouble installing the Bing application to this rom? http://market.android.com/details?id=com.microsoft.bing
The market is not giving me the option to download it. If I flash back to a 2.2 rom, I can download and install fine. (Which is how I got around this: flash 2.2, install bing, backup using Titanium, restore IHO from recovery, and finally install app using Titanium)

Would appreciate it if someone else on IHO tried to install this app and posted the results.

Hate to bump my own post, but I'd be most appreciative if someone else would try to install Bing using the IHO rom & let me know if it works for you.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Hate to bump my own post, but I'd be most appreciative if someone else would try to install Bing using the IHO rom & let me know if it works for you.

Android Market app did not show it. I used the browser to go to the Android Market website. This time, Bing app was found but it was shown as "not available" for Virgin Mobile. Apparently that app is exclusive to a few carriers. A version is available here if you want to download. I did not.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I downloaded the apk and played with it for a minutes, it seemed to work fine for me, I'm not a fan of Bing, so I probably wont use it, maybe it was the GPS in the older builds that was causing you issues, try one of the new builds

Barfmog

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me if any of the IHO builds have fixed the problem of the headset microphone not working?

Edit: Searched a little deeper in the github wiki. The answer is yes for anyone wondering.

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
^^^^^ stole my job, its cool, I can try my own experiment now

It's kind of nice having a few people making these as it divides up the work. There is always days where some of you aren't able to do it.

As for me, I parted out my build box to help a friend. Hopefully, I can rebuild it in a few days. I still have the HD though, but even that may go, it's very noisy and can vibrate a small computer case. Have to see what I have handy.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1