[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

ajones23

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks LeslieAnn for the images,thanks Jerry awesome rom. Im trying to compile a rom myself,from the IHO repo. When i get some cash this week ill donate.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
BACKside-IHO hit a milestone today, over 5000 downloads of all builds to date, and over 1000 downloads of the 0810 build alone! Put this together with the other IHO builds, and it's easy to assume there are at least 2000+ users with awesome phones thanks to Blarf and his IHO repository!

THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK BLARF!
Now it's time for some of you to consider donating a couple of bucks to keep hope alive! ;)

Reactions: Eollie

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Got a random reboot today when i switched off 3g from my widget. 3g icon got stuck, screen was still responsive and then just reboot all random. Its not related to my performance settings. Im on mrg666's build. Not sure if its related to the rom though. It was the first time it ever happened.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Re: problem with Bing 2.0 app

Are you ignoring the screenshot on "Windows" stating that it is not available on Virgin Mobile? I don't care if it can be installed on Froyo because it is not supposed to install.

I was going to be nice but...
Look asshat at the screen shot I just took with a froyo rom installed on my optimus. It cleary says its available and installed on my froyo rom. So take you know it all attitude and shove it. Better yet learn some manners around here. Just because you compile and cook up a rom doesnt give you the right to talk to people this way. If you had done YOUR research and attempted to intall this app on your phone with a froyo rom I wouldnt be here proving you to be a jackarse.

And and look at that my old Droid X on Verizon...THIS APP IS NOT COMPATIBLE.

BVWwm.png

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't get BING to show on my phone and I am running 2.3 and my wife's phone running Reborn can see it. Not saying ur wrong but I just wonder why.

Last edited:

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
I can't get BING to show on my phone and I am running 2.3 and my wife's phone running Reborn can see it. Not saying ur wrong but I just wonder why.

Look at the marketplace it will probably show your phone as virgin mobile and hers as mid-tex. That is the difference. Blarf is coding the rom to show our phones as virgin and technically its right. But I think Virgin did the whole mid-tex thing because of the developers blocking VM phones.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
Look at the marketplace it will probably show your phone as virgin mobile and hers as mid-tex. That is the difference. Blarf is coding the rom to show our phones as virgin and technically its right. But I think Virgin did the whole mid-tex thing because of the developers blocking VM phones.

So bing is blocking by carrier not model of phones? and can i just mod the build.prop to avoid this?

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
So bing is blocking by carrier not model of phones? and can i just mod the build.prop to avoid this?
I would say yes but iirc its not that easy. As in blarf put in a different code before and it locked us out of the market.

You can restore a froyo backup and TB the app and restore it once you go back to GB roms. That would be the easiest way.

Growjunky

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
BACKside-IHO hit a milestone today, over 5000 downloads of all builds to date, and over 1000 downloads of the 0810 build alone! Put this together with the other IHO builds, and it's easy to assume there are at least 2000+ users with awesome phones thanks to Blarf and his IHO repository!

THANKYOU FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK BLARF!
Now it's time for some of you to consider donating a couple of bucks to keep hope alive! ;)
i do appreciate what all of you are doing to make this rom what it is. ill donate as soon as i can. ill explain a little. i lost my job 6 months ago. were living off of 800.00 a month with two kids and school just ate up all our money. i should be working within a month and when i do ill shoot you guys some donations. thank you so much because without you guys we wouldn't have S***.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Why don't you open a thread in the general discussion thread, and one in theoptimus s thread on xda, to see if any of the other 2.3 roms are having issues with Bing? Plus it will stop cluttering up the iho thread. I did some Googling and saw people of all kinds of phones and carriers are having the same problem, but most of them lost it when the new market rolled out

EmuZombie

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
My god people. Drop the entire Bing arguments. It has nothing to do with blarf, has nothing to do with IHO.

How do I know? Here, take a look at the market for a stock unrooted VM Intercept.

Now how could this possibly be blarf's doing if the phone is stock, not rooted, and also not even an Optimus?

interceptbing.png

From this point on, this should be discussed outside the IHO thread.

Reactions: itsrayray

nin

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I know it was mentioned earlier but there wasn't really a fix, I just installed Jerry's version which I believe is Backside ROM? It was the release before this latest update. Everything is great except I can't connect my phone to my laptop. I toggled Debugging didn't work. I used a widget to mount, didn't work. I reflashed it didn't work.

I went back to a Harmonia backup and connected it and everything went fine. The phone does charge through USB I just never get the options in the notification area. Through Devices on my PC it shows LG OPTIMUS V but the device doesn't install successfully. Anybody have this problem and was able to fix it?

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I know it was mentioned earlier but there wasn't really a fix, I just installed Jerry's version which I believe is Backside ROM? It was the release before this latest update. Everything is great except I can't connect my phone to my laptop. I toggled Debugging didn't work. I used a widget to mount, didn't work. I reflashed it didn't work.

I went back to a Harmonia backup and connected it and everything went fine. The phone does charge through USB I just never get the options in the notification area. Through Devices on my PC it shows LG OPTIMUS V but the device doesn't install successfully. Anybody have this problem and was able to fix it?

For mine it takes from 30sec to a min of just leaving the phone on home screen for it to realize it. I know this prob isnt any help but try leaving it alone for a min or two to see what happens.

Im using the latest backside build.

Sent from my IHO Powered LG-VM670

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I installed 08202011 ROM today after wiping Cache & Dev. I had been running 08/10 with no problems. G Mail kept Force Closing. I restored my backup of 0810 to fix. Now no problems.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I installed 08202011 ROM today after wiping Cache & Dev. I had been running 08/10 with no problems. G Mail kept Force Closing. I restored my backup of 0810 to fix. Now no problems.

Whenever you are having problems with an app force closing after flashing a rom, go to phone settings/applications and find the troubling app and clear data. A lot of times that will fix the problem, or just uninstall and reinstall from the market

Mormegil

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is having trouble with QPST not recognizing your phone with this rom installed, just reboot into recovery. Then QPST should see your phone.

I've found that the issue is recovery-specific. I could not get QPST to recognize the phone using IHO Recovery 4.0.1.4.3, but I decided to try flashing the old xionia_cwma_12518.6 recovery that I had lying around from my BumbleBee days, and QPST picked up the phone when booted into the Xionia recovery. After I was done updating my PRL, I verified by putting the IHO Recovery back on, and QPST couldn't pick up the phone anymore.

I did not have to touch the ROM at all -- just switch the recovery you are using when you need to use QPST and then switch back when you're done.

nin

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
For mine it takes from 30sec to a min of just leaving the phone on home screen for it to realize it. I know this prob isnt any help but try leaving it alone for a min or two to see what happens.

Im using the latest backside build.

Sent from my IHO Powered LG-VM670

Was hoping this would work, unfortunately it did not. Going to flash the newest build later and hope for the best.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci