[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Press menu key, then settings>>cyanogenmod settings>>interface>>notification power widget
Ah, thanks Jerry. So far, I am LOVING this new ROM. I had another ROM that worked well, but this one is very nice.

I will post back later on how the battery life is going.

EDIT 1: My computer now FINALLY detects USB mode. The other ROM make it not work at all making me use wireless transfering. Finally, it works. I cannot love this ROM anymore(I will be wrong about that).

EDIT 2: I am trying to add Swiftkey X, but in the keyboard setting, it will not let me add it. How do I add other keyboards?

Last edited:

studiompd

May 29, 2011
Visit site
No problems yet Jerry....OV is running flawlessly!! And my battery life is the best its ever been! !!19 hours off the charger with HEAVY wifi use and txt.....and I'm only at 70% !!! I had to double check it, but its right!! Freakin' awesome!!:)

How are you able to get such good battery use? Are you using stock backside or did you add a battery manager? I'm very impressed!

edit: ignore the thumbs down, must have accidentally clicked it

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I use FlexT9 and I just install it like any other app, then go into language & keyboards and check it's box. If you can't do that with SwiftkeyX, try uninstalling and reinstalling it, it should work fine.

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
is it ok to uninstall devtools?
I just wanted to say thank you for all of your time and work into this ROM Jerry and Blarf, along with everyone else who has contributed. It does NOT go unrecognized. This is such a great work of art, and I cannot help but check back here everyday excited and hoping there is an update! I know I can trust you all to bring amazing options and customizations to my phone! I prabably sound like an idiot on here but I just wanted to show my appreciation! I hope that one day I can be as gifted a developer as you all! GREAT JOB!!:D

Reactions: JerryScript

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Okay, so i do have wifi issues. :/ xD Sucks. Its only at school so far. It scans, detects, and what not, then eventually gets stuck at obtaining IP address. After about a minute it goes crazy and disconnects and does it all over again, but faster and then eventually it cant detect the network anymore. If i toggle Wifi off and on again, it detects it fast again and redoes that cycle.
AND i also cant download anything from market. It says insufficient memory. I have a 8gb card o_O with 3 gbs free and the phone has 70mb free.

I just found out that it only does the market thing randomly.

Last edited:

joshlete

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I use FlexT9 and I just install it like any other app, then go into language & keyboards and check it's box. If you can't do that with SwiftkeyX, try uninstalling and reinstalling it, it should work fine.

I checked the box. In another ROM, there was a section to let me change which keyboard to put on. This one only has the checkbox to enable swiftkey. But that doesn't work for me.

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
The dots on the screen unlock pattern are too close to each other vertically IMO. Can they be made a bit more separated so it can be the same as it is horizontal. Thanks.

gymelsmythe

May 10, 2011
Visit site
How are you able to get such good battery use? Are you using stock backside or did you add a battery manager? I'm very impressed!

edit: ignore the thumbs down, must have accidentally clicked it

Stock Backside...made some adjustments to the wifi scan interval, and Background data stays off unless im ready to use it...Quick screen time out, and lowered brightness just a hair..

Reactions: studiompd

anon(182107)

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I just flashed my build from 08292011 source and it is really much more responsive and fast.

Maybe it just seems so much better because my last update was on 08092011.

Sent from my Optimus V using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I checked the box. In another ROM, there was a section to let me change which keyboard to put on. This one only has the checkbox to enable swiftkey. But that doesn't work for me.

After you check the checkbox in settings, you then open any application with a textbox and long press on that textbox, then select Input Method and then select SwiftKey.

Reactions: joshlete

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
No problems yet Jerry....OV is running flawlessly!! And my battery life is the best its ever been! !!19 hours off the charger with HEAVY wifi use and txt.....and I'm only at 70% !!! I had to double check it, but its right!! Freakin' awesome!!:)

19hours for 30% is a false reading.

The hardware alone draws almost 2% per hour, and to do that under heavy use, there is just no way. Especially wifi.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Mrg666 new build is freezing when on the boot logo anyone else having the same problem.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I have flashed two times from my previous build without any problems. Following your previous post, I think you were using BACKside before this. I think a clean wipe would help if you want to try it but going back to BACKside build is the easier option. There are very trivial changes in this build since the last one.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Extended battery? Lol

Sent from my IHO Powered LG-VM670

roflmao yeah NO. he doesnt mention a extended battery so its safe to assume its stock battery. If those numbers were with a extended battery then it should be noted. People will come in and expect that type of performance and then be all butthurt in the end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trudycharles