[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
so i know virgin mobiles data was all messed up over the weekend..so can somebody please tell me if its a virgin mobile problem or iho bug..few days before i was able to send a image slide show via mms..now it sits and says sending..and never sends..anybody else with this problem?

danieljc1

Sith Lord
Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
so i know virgin mobiles data was all messed up over the weekend..so can somebody please tell me if its a virgin mobile problem or iho bug..few days before i was able to send a image slide show via mms..now it sits and says sending..and never sends..anybody else with this problem?

Is your 3g back on? It needs to be on before mms will work. If it is on then maybe reboot and try again. Also there is a known issue with sending mms messages to AT&T mobile numbers. Virgin mobile and AT&T don't play well together.

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Is your 3g back on? It needs to be on before mms will work. If it is on then maybe reboot and try again. Also there is a known issue with sending mms messages to AT&T mobile numbers. Virgin mobile and AT&T don't play well together.

just tried sending to a friend on the actual sprint network..and still wont send through..just sits on sending

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Just went for it and flashed this stuff. Followed the directions to a T. I was coming from Harmonia 1.5.

How long should the intitial boot take after flashing BACKside, gapps, and Green Machine? It's been booting for 3 minutes or so. Seems unusually long. I'm thinking something could have gone wrong?

EDIT: Nevermind, "Warning, this phone will self destruct..." just scared the dickens out of me. haha. I'll definitely have to be deleting that!

vB396530

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Which version of IHO has the least bugs. I am currently running Jerry's one from august 27. I am getting reboots when launching camera, wifi and data sometimes keeps turning off by itself and restarting the phone only helps, and quite a few more other bugs. I am wondering what would be the best ROM with least glitches and runs the best with best battery.
If you haven't figured it out yet you are overclocked too high lower it down fixed all bugs & you want to be running Jerry's latest build 08312011:cool:

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
So, how do I go about diagnosing why I can't receive MMS? Sending works fine, but recieving, I don't get anything. 3G works fine, running Backside.

SecularSanity

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Alright I am now using inferior human organs recovery (cmw-based) v4.0.1.4.3 ...

I went through all the steps again line by line in this thread and after rebooting still a blank screen. So suggestions ?

SecularSanity

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Just to follow up I was able to solve my problem by switching to iho recovery, following all the instructions to change rom's, AND using any kernel after installing everything. Without any kernel the rom was still blank so i took the battery out, rebooted into recovery, then ran any kernel and now this rom is working. Just a fyi to all and enjoying exploring this rom now finally ;b.

Reactions: JerryScript

MicroData

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
video fix?
I am now able to record and get audio. What i did was delete the camara click and the video click .ogg files under system/media/audio/ui
Not sure if that fixes the problem but seems to be working so far, maybe someone can verify this.

running Jerry's 8312011 build

Reactions: JerryScript

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes