[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

demoport

Aug 23, 2011
Visit site
Hey BobZhome, sending or receiving MMS messages is not working on your builds "I fresh installed, wiped everything". I tried on Harmonia and its working fine.

Other than that, I love everything about your builds. Great job! Looking forward to your future work :)

Edit: I just tried the MiRaGE build and MMS is working fine but the accelerometer tweak that you did is not used so, i really want your build to have MMS functioning again please :(

Last edited:

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey BobZhome, sending or receiving MMS messages is not working on your builds "I fresh installed, wiped everything". I tried on Harmonia and its working fine.

Other than that, I love everything about your builds. Great job! Looking forward to your future work :)

Edit: I just tried the MiRaGE build and MMS is working fine but the accelerometer tweak that you did is not used so, i really want your build to have MMS functioning again please :(

Make sure you dont have 3g turned off.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
It was on, I fresh installed. I know I dont have many posts here but am not a nubcake i promise lol

I dont look at post count unless you make some odd post. I said that because most people forget you need 3g for mms. And when they complain mms isnt working its because 3g was turned off.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

I tested sending and receiving pictures with my daughters phone, which is on MetroPCS, and it worked both ways.
Bob

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 09302011 build to the Wiki with Android 2.3.7 merge (plus CM 7.1 final). Please don't use the old themes as framework-res and Systemui have been changed. I will update the theme later today (DONE).
It seems to work fine on my phone. Enjoy!

And as always, thank you Blarf, Bob, Jerry, and CM team.

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 09302011 build to the Wiki with Android 2.3.7 merge (plus CM 7.1 final). Please don't use the old themes as framework-res and Systemui have been changed. I will update the theme later today (DONE).

Running very smoothly on my phone too. Thanks for the update!

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site

And as always, thank you Blarf, Bob, Jerry, and CM team.

Whats new in Android 2.3.7 aside from Google Wallet?

aeroseek

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site

Yup, I reported the same issue a week back. Did a fresh install/wipe/all that jazz and still no MMS. So I'm back on bumblebee.

Edit: My bad, it was actually BACKside that I was using but this seems a recurring theme.

jeffreynothing43

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Is the gallery the only thing that crashes? The most common cause of crashes with the gallery is too high of an overclock, and often the camera will crash under similar conditions. How many photos/videos do you have?

Ok, I have to change my comment. I've tried formatting my sd cards...PLURAL (I've tried multiple). Gallery crashes EVERY TIME. I have even lowered my clock speed to 600...still crashes.

Does anyone have any other advice? PLEASE. :-\

justinh

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I have to change my comment. I've tried formatting my sd cards...PLURAL (I've tried multiple). Gallery crashes EVERY TIME. I have even lowered my clock speed to 600...still crashes.

Does anyone have any other advice? PLEASE. :-\

Try reflashing Google apps? There is a setting in recovery somewhere that lets you reset permissions..try that?

elisa9047

May 19, 2011
Visit site
I might have missed this in this thread somewhere but my phone isn't connecting to my pc via my usb cord. It used to before this rom. My phone just charges and thats it. I am running backside 8/31 rom. I'm trying to upgrade to the latest one but I need to connect my phone to my pc to place the rom on my sd card. Any suggestions??

funnybrains12

May 29, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bombard you with problem Jerryscript, but I'm on the 8/31 build, and every time I flash the new builds, It won't connect to my account, making it to where I can't use the market or anything. I always flash the gapps too.

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I might have missed this in this thread somewhere but my phone isn't connecting to my pc via my usb cord.

Try this...Press Menu > Settings > Applications > Development...then un-check the box labeled USB debugging. Then plug your phone into your computer.

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I might have missed this in this thread somewhere but my phone isn't connecting to my pc via my usb cord. It used to before this rom. My phone just charges and thats it. I am running backside 8/31 rom. I'm trying to upgrade to the latest one but I need to connect my phone to my pc to place the rom on my sd card. Any suggestions??

You could download it from your phones browser and then move it to the root of your SD with a file manager. I've done that before.

Reactions: devanttrio