[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

israelsalinas14

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
Im on Mirage 0930 and im having problems with wifi. Everytime i turn it on it just says connecting.. but it doesnt search at all. No networks come up and i tried using Wifi Analyzer and still doesnt find anything. Used to work fine but now its messing up???

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Im on Mirage 0930 and im having problems with wifi. Everytime i turn it on it just says connecting.. but it doesnt search at all. No networks come up and i tried using Wifi Analyzer and still doesnt find anything. Used to work fine but now its messing up???

I haven't had any problems with wifi on 9/30 Mirage. Have you rebooted your phone since flashing the ROM? I had this problem after installing Backside a couple weeks ago. Rebooted again and wifi worked perfectly. If that doesn't work, re-flashing the ROM might. Doing that has fixed every glitch I've encountered, unless it's something wrong with the ROM and everyone is having the problem.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
How much 3G/Mobile data do you use? I get 18-26 hours with wifi sleep policy set to "never" and not using any mobile data at all.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

I get about 20 sms, 30-40 emails, browse around 40 webpages, and watch a few short streaming videos each day. I also have 7 widgets updating at various intervals, some of which I follow notifications to webpages. I have the following constantly running:
Score Mobile, YouTube, News&Weather, AlarmClock, WeatherBugElite, Android Market, and VirginMobile Minutes Checker.

MrHyde03

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a question regarding the correct custom recovery. If I've read right, I have to install clockwork mod from ROM Manager, right? now.. I currently have xionia .4 installed. Do i have to do anything to install the current version from ROM Manager or can I just install it?

Just don't want to brick my OV!

Thanks guys

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Xionia will work fine. I have flashed multiple times with pretty much every recovery there is for the Optimus V, except the old thunderc recovery.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
once every couple of days, my wifi doesn't work, I just have to turn it off and on again to get it to work, it's not a tom thing, my wife's OV IS STOCK AND IT DOES THE SAME THING

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
This may be something that's already been discussed but I haven't seen anything about it...is there any reason why I can't charge my phone while it's off without it booting up? As soon as I plug it in it turns on...not a huge issue, but kinda weird. This phone charges slow enough to begin with, would be nice to be able to charge it while off to maybe go a little faster when in a jam...

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
This may be something that's already been discussed but I haven't seen anything about it...is there any reason why I can't charge my phone while it's off without it booting up? As soon as I plug it in it turns on...not a huge issue, but kinda weird. This phone charges slow enough to begin with, would be nice to be able to charge it while off to maybe go a little faster when in a jam...

I think I read its a CM7 bug that hasn't been addressed yet.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Silence99

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Here's one more question for the experts. You all know by now that the lack of a headset button drives me crazy, and thanks to you all, I know it's no ones fault but LG. Now, will a bluetooth headset with A2DP controlls work with IHO? Has anyone tried it? I've been considering a bluetooth headset for a while anyway, so if it fixes the headset button problem, seems like a great solution. Thanks again!

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Well its been doing that with the last two builds of Backside that ive flashed. So reflashing wont make a diference.
and its not my router. Ive tried with 5 different routers, all in different places.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Well its been doing that with the last two builds of Backside that ive flashed. So reflashing wont make a diference.
and its not my router. Ive tried with 5 different routers, all in different places.

+1 wifi has been wonky for me too. Tether works fine, but unable to connect to my router at home.

sent from my superfast Calkulin+Clemsyn Gtablet with Clemsyn Kernal *now with Nitrous Oxide* using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Only two or three reports of wifi issues out of over 1000 downloads, seems to be either an issue with your particular router (possible) or you need to do a full wipe/format and reflash the ROM.

Note-when I say reflash the ROM, I mean re-download it and flash the new download, checking the posted md5 checksum

Note2-when I say full wipe/format, I mean wipe cache and dalvik cache, then format boot, system, cache, and data. (this of course means a full reinstall of all apps, so backup first)

If you are having wifi issues, please let us know which build you are using, and what type of router you are using.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton