[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
This may be something that's already been discussed but I haven't seen anything about it...is there any reason why I can't charge my phone while it's off without it booting up? As soon as I plug it in it turns on...not a huge issue, but kinda weird. This phone charges slow enough to begin with, would be nice to be able to charge it while off to maybe go a little faster when in a jam...

you can boot into recovery, it still charges; without the battery drain from Android it <might> charge slightly faster.

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Well ill redownload, full wipe and reflash. Im not sure when though, i usually download with my phone. XD
and once again, not the router, ive tried using 5 different ones.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 10042011 build to the Wiki. The main change is a new 16bit transparency performance option (Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Performance > Use 16bit Transparency). I have tested it and it seems to make the interface animations a little more fluid without noticeable artifacts. So, it is there if you want to try yourself.

Links2sd acted strange again with this build. But you know what to do ;)

You can use the 09302011 theme with this build again (not anything earlier).

After a stream of relatively frequent changes before CM7.1 and Android 2.3.7 release, there has not been any important changes by the developers in the CM repo and consistent bug reports by the users in the forums since 09302011 build. Based on this and my experience on the two phones in our family, I think IHO-CM7.1 is in a very good shape right now. I will keep building when I see changes but it could be with irregular intervals.

Enjoy! And, thank Blarf, Bob, and Jerry.

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 10042011 build to the Wiki.

Running great on my OV. After a couple reboots the 16bit transparency setting does seem to make animations smoother. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

I wiped and Reflashed and still no screen lock sound

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Do you have it activated? It works for me.
Settings > Sound > make sure there is a check in the "Screen lock sounds" box.

Reactions: mrg666

bryson172011

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Originally Posted by mrg666
I have uploaded the 10042011 build to the Wiki.

Running great on my OV. After a couple reboots the 16bit transparency setting does seem to make animations smoother. Thanks for keeping us up to date!

Originally Posted by bryson172011
I wiped and Reflashed and still no screen lock sound

Do you have it activated? It works for me.
Settings > Sound > make sure there is a check in the "Screen lock sounds" box.
I already tried unchecking it and checking it again but still no sound I'm on bobzhome latest build

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
New BACKside build is up, lot's of changes, including BobZhome's newest kernel, Thanks Bob!

Rom:
BACKside-IHO-VM670-10042011.zip
md5 e825dcbcd84db9b5d2e32252516dbc16

Green Machine Theme
GreenMachineTheme-10042011.zip

Changes 10042011:
-Synced with Blarf's repo and CM7.1,
-switched to BobZhome's new Kernel V3.1 with new governors,
-new lockscreen ring style option,
- new 16bpp option under performance menu provides faster/smoother interface,
-several fixes to surfaceflinger should prevent crashes in the UI,
-wifi fix for lease duration should help with connectivity issues,
-fix for wallpaper race condition should prevent freezes,
-lockscreen calendar alarms show next event,
-about 70+ other minor tweaks that will help but won't necessarily be noticeable. ;)

Last edited:

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, guess mediafire must be down or something. Can't access your download link Jerry :(

Edit : n/m

Last edited:

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to flash Jerry's latest, but I'm having a problem. I wiped everything, flashed the rom and gapps, after I reboot there is no status bar. Flashing the rom only without gapps seems to remedy this. I redownloaded the rom as well to try to rule out a bad download. Any help much appreciated ;)

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 10042011 build to the Wiki. The main change is a new 16bit transparency performance option (Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Performance > Use 16bit Transparency). I have tested it and it seems to make the interface animations a little more fluid without noticeable artifacts. So, it is there if you want to try yourself.

Links2sd acted strange again with this build. But you know what to do ;)

You can use the 09302011 theme with this build again (not anything earlier).

After a stream of relatively frequent changes before CM7.1 and Android 2.3.7 release, there has not been any important changes by the developers in the CM repo and consistent bug reports by the users in the forums since 09302011 build. Based on this and my experience on the two phones in our family, I think IHO-CM7.1 is in a very good shape right now. I will keep building when I see changes but it could be with irregular intervals.

Enjoy! And, thank Blarf, Bob, and Jerry.

do i need a full wipe for this update???

anon283326

Android Addict
Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm using BobZhome's 09292011 build, and it's working great! :D just one problem, however: MMS Sending. I've tried sending pictures, videos, ringtones, everything, but nothing will send. It just hangs at the "Sending" and never completes.

Anyone have a fix for this? :'(

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I'm using BobZhome's 09292011 build, and it's working great! :D just one problem, however: MMS Sending. I've tried sending pictures, videos, ringtones, everything, but nothing will send. It just hangs at the "Sending" and never completes.

Anyone have a fix for this? :'(

I'm one of the people who's had mms problems with some iho builds.
the only thing that fixed it for me was installing a different build.
I tried wiping everything in recovery, redownloading the rom (checked md5), wiping multiple times, using different recoveries... I like to think I know what I'm doing, but I never could get it to work on some builds.
I have no other solution than trying a different build, and so few people have the problem, it hasn't been pinned down by the devs since they can't replicate it.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have only had issues with MMS once in all the builds of IHO, mine and others, I have tested. There was no obvious reason for the issue I had at that time (over a month ago), and the only solution was a full wipe/format, reflash, and reinstall.

Be sure you don't have a 3g outage in your area first! ;)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
popipro