[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/wiki/Binary

Changelog

10-13-11:

sync'd up with CM: CM 7.1.0.1
sync'd up with CM: SemcRIL: Improve AID selection
sync'd up with CM: Camera Scene Mode NPE Fix
Tweak: Camera - Fixed: Touch to focus
Tweak: Wired Headset - working controls(thanks to rcmarotz)
Removed: Darktremor Apps2SD

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done.

Enjoy!

Last edited:

prime0025

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
No it does not have better battery life. But, yes, compatible with newer OV screens just like Jerry's and Bob's builds.

Does Jerrys build have better battery life than mrg666s build and/or bobs build or is the battery life on all IHO builds pretty much the same?

anon283326

Android Addict
Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
LOVE THIS.....^_^

screenshot-1318717627818.png

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Android 2.3.7 on Tapatalk

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to fix the headset button problem on your 10/10/2011 build, mrg666?

Headset button problem is a general problem of IHO and it is not resolved yet. Flashing a new built takes only 15 minutes for me after practicing this more than hundred times :)

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Headset button problem is a general problem of IHO and it is not resolved yet. Flashing a new built takes only 15 minutes for me after practicing this more than hundred times :)

There is a recent headset tweak that BobZhome recently added to his build. You can apply this headset tweak by flashing this zip file from recovery. It can be used with any IHO ROM.Thanks to rcmarotz and Bob.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I had asked before, but didn't check for myself until today, about the kernel version in the iho recovery from the wiki. I flashed it on my ov with the new screen, and the kernel predates Bob's config fix on the kernel for newer screens.
would one of you builders be able to upload a new release of the recovery to the wiki with Bob's newer kernel? I know the one I put up on AC with a xionia kernel patched in has the potential to give people trouble with usb storage (that xionia 14 does that to some people, I've read)
I'd like to link to a proper iho released recovery in the AC blackscreen thread instead of having a patched version linked there.
and, also, then the reference to xionia recovery could be removed from the wiki page as well.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There is a discrepancy between the commit and what rcmarotz posted:

commit: key 107 POWER WAKE_DROPPED

rcmarotz: key 107 ENDCALL WAKE_DROPPED

Easy enough to test both out, I'll post results in a bit...

jSterling

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I haven't updated my recovery in months. It's worked flawlessly for months. I've also installed different varieties of ROMs with no issues at all.

Sent from my Optimus V running IHO Android 2.3.7

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I haven't updated my recovery in months. It's worked flawlessly for months. I've also installed different varieties of ROMs with no issues at all.

Sent from my Optimus V running IHO Android 2.3.7

do you have the new screen type?
if so, flashing Harmonia or bumblebee, or cwm recovery, should give you a glowing black screen when you boot into them.
there are Hitachi and novatek screens, the newer ones don't work with old kernels except xionia kernel.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
There is a discrepancy between the commit and what rcmarotz posted:

commit: key 107 POWER WAKE_DROPPED

rcmarotz: key 107 ENDCALL WAKE_DROPPED

Easy enough to test both out, I'll post results in a bit...
Nice catch, I was going to test my commit to see if it would resolve this issue: https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/issues/28

---------------------------------------
EDIT: speaking of issues, I believe we can also close this one: https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/issues/50

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I had asked before, but didn't check for myself until today, about the kernel version in the iho recovery from the wiki. I flashed it on my ov with the new screen, and the kernel predates Bob's config fix on the kernel for newer screens.
would one of you builders be able to upload a new release of the recovery to the wiki with Bob's newer kernel? I know the one I put up on AC with a xionia kernel patched in has the potential to give people trouble with usb storage (that xionia 14 does that to some people, I've read)
I'd like to link to a proper iho released recovery in the AC blackscreen thread instead of having a patched version linked there.
and, also, then the reference to xionia recovery could be removed from the wiki page as well.

I posted this back on 9/13, which I believe was meant for you.
Please test it first...this is a first in building recovery's for me...use your broken phone first ;)

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
what does it do?

Headset/headphone buttons work now. Like right before the headpiece/ear buds/head phones there is 1-3 buttons for different features. They work now :)

May not seem like much to some people, but to me that's a pretty good advancement.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech