[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Icom918

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
I've never posted before. Don't know much about this stuff. Just a computer nerd trying to get into all this phone hacking. Not trying to flood anything. I tried sending a PM, but it wouldn't let me. Could you help me find the thread I need, please? Thanks

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I've never posted before. Don't know much about this stuff. Just a computer nerd trying to get into all this phone hacking. Not trying to flood anything. I tried sending a PM, but it wouldn't let me. Could you help me find the thread I need, please? Thanks

It's near the top of the page.

http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/133656-news-ics-source-code-released-new-post.html

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
i wonder if any of JerryScript or the mrg666 builds of this rom has the V8 SuperCharger and the 3G TurboCharger Scripts! and if not why will they do any good any bad examples please im new to this

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
BOBZ 11-13... cant use my touch screen for some reason.. even after a full wipe.. emailed him about it but.. has anyone else had this issue?
Try restoring your backup? If that works to get your touch working try redownloading and flash again... If it dosen't..... I'd guess it's a hardware problem. I'm pretty new to this also so hopefully someone else will chime in. Good Luck :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
i wonder if any of JerryScript or the mrg666 builds of this rom has the V8 SuperCharger and the 3G TurboCharger Scripts! and if not why will they do any good any bad examples please im new to this

Only BobZHome's build has the scripts, it's questionable whether they make any measurable differences, which is why it's not included by default.

Ronin Wolf

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
CM 7.2.0-RC0

Well, everyone is talking about ICS code release but there is another news that CM switched to 7.2.0-RC0 recently which came with a large number changes. I will not go through all those but you can check them here.

Additionally, added BobZhome 3.3 kernel that comes with multitouch improvements, switched to Camera app in BobZhome repo (since the camera app in CM repo is not working in IHO anymore with the latest changes) and added his fix for IHO issue #54. Thank you, Bob, thank you. I have also updated Roboto font with the released ICS source.

I am not uploading this build to the Wiki, since there has been so many changes in the CM repo and there could be other problems in addition to Camera app. I am simply giving the links below for this build to the ones who feel adventurous and would like to help the community. Having said that, this build is working fine on my phone.

Here are the links:
VM670-CM7.1-IHO-11162011_MiRaGe.zip MD5sum: 9b3c2b2b443a095c011b3066acb2faf3
Transparency theme

Please thank Blarf, Bob, and Jerry.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Mrg. Trying your update now, I am getting that insufficient space error, when I download from the market. I have 108 MB of internal storage free. I know other people have had this issue before, but its new to me with this build

Edit: linking delvik files to sdext with link2sd fixed it

Last edited:

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, everyone is talking about ICS code release but there is another news that CM switched to 7.2.0-RC0 recently which came with a large number changes. I will not go through all those but you can check them here.

Additionally, added BobZhome 3.3 kernel that comes with multitouch improvements, switched to Camera app in BobZhome repo (since the camera app in CM repo is not working in IHO anymore with the latest changes) and added his fix for IHO issue #54. Thank you, Bob, thank you. I have also updated Roboto font with the released ICS source.

I am not uploading this build to the Wiki, since there has been so many changes in the CM repo and there could be other problems in addition to Camera app. I am simply giving the links below for this build to the ones who feel adventurous and would like to help the community. Having said that, this build is working fine on my phone.

Here are the links:
Transparency theme

When this coming out?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Mrg. Trying your update now, I am getting that insufficient space error, when I download from the market. I have 108 MB of internal storage free. I know other people have had this issue before, but its new to me with this build

This is a known issue with Market in different platforms. I have never had this issue and this gives me the feeling that the problem depends on usage patterns.I would recommend the followings. First, try to clear the data of Market app (settings > Manage Applications). And, sign in with your Google account again. If that does not help, uninstall Market and reinstall. If that does not help either, try an earlier version of Market.

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
This is a known issue with Market in different platforms. I have never had this issue and this gives me the feeling that the problem depends on usage patterns.I would recommend the followings. First, try to clear the data of Market app (settings > Manage Applications). And, sign in with your Google account again. If that does not help, uninstall Market and reinstall. If that does not help either, try an earlier version of Market.

Linking delvik files with link2sd fixed it

Stout01

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Could you explain how you fixed the market problem. i am having the same issue, i tired clearing the market data and i tried uninstalling the market updates, but no luck

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: CM 7.2.0-RC0

Here are the links:
Transparency theme

I installed this one today, and so far I haven't seen any problems.

I decided to do a complete fresh re-install of all apps so it took a while (well, except Swype Beta which I restored with TB). But that also means I got to spend quite a bit of time on it, getting into most corners and trying out quite a few apps. It really seems very stable to me.

One difference I did notice: It seems like the Roboto font has better tracking and fewer kerning problems in this build. Lack of kerning pairs was the only thing that annoyed me a bit in the 11/11 build. (Occupational hazard: I worked in prepress for many years, typesetting, imaging, some font design -- you get the picture ;) )

I didn't do the theme this time as I got some issues after I installed it on 11/11. May not have had anything to do with the theme, but this time I decided to keep it simple. I also only installed the base gapps.zip and downloaded gmail, maps etc from the market.

So once again thank you for the great work. To mrg666 as well Blarf, Bob, and Jerry -- and anybody else who contributed.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay