Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Definitely is. In fact, even though I'm on Wifi at home, when I send the pic message, I see the 3G icon appear like its trying to send, but it never does.

And when I'm on 3G only it still wont send.

Sent via VM670

Sent via VM670

Last edited:

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I just updated to your latest build and I am unable to send picture messages. Just sits on "sending..." forever. Any ideas?

Try this: Clear data for the Messaging app in Managing Applications. That has fixed the mms issue for me before.

Doing this should NOT delete your messages (they're stored with the Dialer Storage app). But just to be safe, you can back them up first. I use SMS Backup & Restore (free in Market).

Worth a try.

Sent from my CM7.1/IHO LG Optimus V

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Try this: Clear data for the Messaging app in Managing Applications. That has fixed the mms issue for me before.

Doing this should NOT delete your messages (they're stored with the Dialer Storage app). But just to be safe, you can back them up first. I use SMS Backup & Restore (free in Market).

Worth a try.

Sent from my CM7.1/IHO LG Optimus V

Tried that too. No dice. Still not sending.

Sent via VM670

faheyd

Sep 10, 2011
Visit site
I was just reading on the bobZhome wiki page that his cm7 rom "needs to have an ext partition on your sd card with my ROM, because Darktremor Apps2SD automatically moves the dalvik to the ext partition. DO THIS WITHIN CLOCKWORKMOD"
Do I just choose the option listed in the cwm menu or are there other steps I need to follow? Also, do I need to reflash the rom? Is it best to create the partition before or after installing the rom?

BobZhome,
Has the requirement for a separate ext partition on the SD card been removed on your rom installation? I can't find it on the wiki, but it is late right now, maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Dylan

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: CM 7.2.0-RC0

Well, everyone is talking about ICS code release but there is another news that CM switched to 7.2.0-RC0 recently which came with a large number changes. I will not go through all those but you can check them here.

Additionally, added BobZhome 3.3 kernel that comes with multitouch improvements, switched to Camera app in BobZhome repo (since the camera app in CM repo is not working in IHO anymore with the latest changes) and added his fix for IHO issue #54. Thank you, Bob, thank you. I have also updated Roboto font with the released ICS source.

I am not uploading this build to the Wiki, since there has been so many changes in the CM repo and there could be other problems in addition to Camera app. I am simply giving the links below for this build to the ones who feel adventurous and would like to help the community. Having said that, this build is working fine on my phone.

Here are the links:
VM670-CM7.1-IHO-11162011_MiRaGe.zip MD5sum: 9b3c2b2b443a095c011b3066acb2faf3
Transparency theme

Please thank Blarf, Bob, and Jerry.

No problems were encountered with this this test build. I just resynced/rebuilt and uploaded to the Wiki as 11202011.

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
BobZhome,
Has the requirement for a separate ext partition on the SD card been removed on your rom installation? I can't find it on the wiki, but it is late right now, maybe I'm just not seeing it.
Dylan

I no longer pre-install Darktremor Apps2SD,so you don't need to have an ext partition.

Reactions: faheyd

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
No problems were encountered with this this test build. I just resynced/rebuilt and uploaded to the Wiki as 11202011.

Um...what happen to the center clock option? Love everything else. Been on my phone for 3hrs....I'll update status.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk