[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link!

& Check out my screenshot. I know its an old issue, but it still happens to me. It actually works about 1 or twice a week, all the other times it does this:

Sent from my Backsided Optimus using Tapatalk

Edit: Im not sure if it's ROM related (i doubt it) but the only other option is hardware /:
I'm on Backside.

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link!

& Check out my screenshot. I know its an old issue, but it still happens to me. It actually works about 1 or twice a week, all the other times it does this:

Sent from my Backsided Optimus using Tapatalk

Edit: Im not sure if it's ROM related (i doubt it) but the only other option is hardware /:
I'm on Backside.

Maybe a bad flash? Have you tried WIPING EVERYTHING AND RE FLASHING?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Can someone help me fix my market? When I go to "my apps" is doesn't list any apps at all even though I have 30-40 installed. Any ideas?

Go to phone settings/manage applications/market/clear data

I've tried everything, driving me nuts. I've cleared cache/data, uninstalled market updates, installed/uninstalled several different apps, uninstalled /reinstalled market, installed older market, TB Market Doctor, flashed different ROMs... nothing works. It must have something to do with my account or something, seems to be a known issue for google. AppBrain helps with the updates but it's annoying. Hopefully it fixes itself eventually. Here's a screen shot of "my apps":

Last edited:

hamfactorial

Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
The market sometimes picks my second google account when I flash a fresh CM ROM. Check the settings in the market splash screen and pick "accounts" to select your main google account with all the app records.

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
I would make a new GMAIL account and port over contacts.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

The market sometimes picks my second google account when I flash a fresh CM ROM. Check the settings in the market splash screen and pick "accounts" to select your main google account with all the app records.

Created another Gmail account, same problem...

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
NOTE- Something is wrong with the bootanimation, sorry, be patient, it is booting even though it looks frozen, will have a flasable fix up soon.

New build is up!

BACKside-IHO-VM670-11222011.zip
md5sum b9ccd0fcbdf6d3fe1e54e7875405bdf9

GreenMachineTheme-11222011.zip

Changes 11222011: Synced with CM7.2
-lots of improvements from CM
--video support for omap now enabled
--changes to improve screen performance
--changes to improve audio performance
--camera click sound issue fixed
--lockscreen single ring option and middle ring unlock option
--lots of other changes can be viewed on gerrit
-cherry-picked the carrier name change commit
-reverted the commits that broke the camera

Thanks to Blarf, BobZhome, mrg666, the CM team, AOSP, and everyone else
(I could make a paragraph full of names, please don't be offended if I left you out ;) )

Last edited:

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Just the camera sound with video recording bug in the 1109 afaik. But the changes I pulled in do seem to make a difference. The commit that dealt with screen opaqueness intrigued me, should improve overall performance combined with the other commits! ;)

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
@Jerry Just uploaded your latest and played around with it for a bit. Some things I notice, camera sound is working again, although I've already shut it off. That sound is horrible! Overall responsiveness seems improved from your last build. There was noticeable lag with my live wallpaper and heavy screen transition that has completely vanished on this build. Also, my computer recognizes my device for mass storage mode which it didn't on the previous build (I think that problem might of been isolated to just me).

Thanks for the update!

Great! Thanks for sharing. I was loving everything about the ICS keyboard other than the bottom row being cut off. I'll give this version a try in a minute.

Edit: Wow.. This keyboard is perfect.

Last edited:
Reactions: JerryScript

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Just the camera sound with video recording bug in the 1109 afaik. But the changes I pulled in do seem to make a difference. The commit that dealt with screen opaqueness intrigued me, should improve overall performance combined with the other commits! ;)

Thanks! So that bug was just a lack of camera shutter sound or was something up with the camera itself?

Sent via VM670

optimus2908

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Thanks JerryScript again....

I just applied the 11222011 update and its working great, exactly as advertised. Nice Job. I love the new lock screen, now I can slide up or right with either thumb and that's a big plus with me. Camera shutter sound fix is working great. Oh and by the way your new updater did work however it said the file couldn't be found but when I backed out of the update I saw it downloading in my notification bar so it did work.

Thanks again

optimus2908

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
Spiral_ouT

You are right the updater is missing in this current build 11222011. Jerry did say that is wasn't working correctly in the last version and he was going to correct it in his next build he must still be working on it.