[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Running on the jerryscript 11222011 IHO update, my charging icon seems to have gone away..
It's curently charging, and around 90% or so, it dissappeared from the lockscreen. Like it isn't even charging. I never unplugged the micro usb. (charging from wall outlet)
The icon for the battery on the notification bar also shows it isn't charging.. I have a battery widget installed, and my percentage is going up... it's at 97% now. However, it is charging much slower than it was before the icons went away...
Any ideas?
Any good support gets a 'thanks' :)

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
I unplugged and plugged back in, and the icon came back and it started charging at normal speed... i got it fully charged now.
Could this be a hardware issue? Or maybe a small ROM bug?
I'm really hoping it isn't a hardware issue....as I've returned too many phones as it is.
But if it is, I'll revert it back to stock and get a new one.

Same applies, any good support gets a 'thanks' :B

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I unplugged and plugged back in, and the icon came back and it started charging at normal speed... i got it fully charged now.
Could this be a hardware issue? Or maybe a small ROM bug?
I'm really hoping it isn't a hardware issue....as I've returned too many phones as it is.
But if it is, I'll revert it back to stock and get a new one.

Same applies, any good support gets a 'thanks' :B

Something running in the background maybe causing it to charge slower?

Sent from your mom's phone.

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
It wasn't just slow charging, it was the fact that the phone quit recognizing it was plugged in. I unplugged, and plugged back in, and it started to charge properly again.... Very odd. And a bit confusing.

mustafu

Simply Winning
Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
It wasn't just slow charging, it was the fact that the phone quit recognizing it was plugged in. I unplugged, and plugged back in, and it started to charge properly again.... Very odd. And a bit confusing.

Did you try a different charger? The wall chargers seem to be of poor quality if you ask me. I use the wall charger that has the USB port on it, and problem solved.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Did you try a different charger? The wall chargers seem to be of poor quality if you ask me. I use the wall charger that has the USB port on it, and problem solved.

I've had a few problems with the end that goes into the phone out of a bunch of cables. Try to gently wiggle the cord while attached to the phone. I doubt its the phone.

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site

The phone, and charger, are brand new. I literally got it Monday.
The charger I use is the one that came with it. The USB cable with a wall adapter.
It did it again, but this time it charged to 100% and automatically disconnected. I never touched the charger or the phone while charging. Once it was finished, I went into the 'about phone' section in settings, and checked battery status. It said it was 'discharging.' Even though I never unplugged the charger at all, not even moved it.
Is this a CM7 feature? Does the phone automatically start to discharge when full battery is reached?
Or is my phone a tweaker?

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol yeah... Jerry posted about it when he posted the new build too.... Yet I missed it the first time I read it too.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Makes it tough when u don't know if your phone is stuck in boot loop or not after flashing to this new build. Takes a few minutes lol.

Was funny when i got stuck with boot loop when it said the destruct sequence lol.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the troubles with the bootanimation file, I'm really not sure what happened. Must have been a glitch during the packaging process. I didn't notice it during testing because I set my phone down once I heard the bootsound play, and did other stuff for a few minutes knowing it would take a while to boot. I didn't notice the issue till I was messing around with ICS stuff, and rebooted in the process.

You can change out the bootanimation with another one till the next build to make things less nerve wracking when rebooting. Here's an app that makes it easier:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.arayray.bootanimationutility&feature=also_installed#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwNCwiY29tLmFyYXlyYXkuYm9vdGFuaW1hdGlvbnV0aWxpdHkiXQ..

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Sorry for the troubles with the bootanimation file, I'm really not sure what happened. Must have been a glitch during the packaging process. I didn't notice it during testing because I set my phone down once I heard the bootsound play, and did other stuff for a few minutes knowing it would take a while to boot. I didn't notice the issue till I was messing around with ICS stuff, and rebooted in the process.

You can change out the bootanimation with another one till the next build to make things less nerve wracking when rebooting. Here's an app that makes it easier:
https://market.android.com/details?id=com.arayray.bootanimationutility&feature=also_installed#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEwNCwiY29tLmFyYXlyYXkuYm9vdGFuaW1hdGlvbnV0aWxpdHkiXQ..
The froozen boot animation is a uot kitchen glitch. I had it happen with some custom themes I have done.

zedorda

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I am running IHO-MiRaGe 11-20 release and I keep having to reboot my phone every 12 hours or so because my notification sounds stop but the reboot fixes it. Wondering if anyone else is having the same trouble.

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Currently on BACKside 11-09 (but I've had this issue in the last two latest builds of BobZhome as well).

My lockscreen calendar widget is displaying events an hour earlier than they appear on the calendar. Initially, it did NOT have this problem, but noticed today that it's now happening. Same thing happened with BobZhome. Initially it was fine, then it started.

I haven't been able to puzzle this one out yet. Anyone else experience this or have any ideas what's going on?

Tapatalk via iPod touch

Whyzor

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
I am running IHO-MiRaGe 11-20 release and I keep having to reboot my phone every 12 hours or so because my notification sounds stop but the reboot fixes it. Wondering if anyone else is having the same trouble.

I'm running same build, not seeing it here. I do remove a lot of other .apk's after every install, including the two camera sounds, which supposedly is fixed now so they can stay, but i remove them anyway since it's part of a script I run. Maybe you could try that since it sounds like it's related.

optimus2908

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
SMS not working (stuck on sending) and not receiving. Try this: Clear data for the Messaging app in Managing Applications. That has fixed the mms issue for me before.

SMS not working FIX confirmed working.

If you have problems with Jerrys latest build 11222011 IHO 7.1 SMS not working try the fix above.

This Fix worked perfectly for me. I use GO SMS Pro so I applied the above fix and then I went to the Andriod messaging app and did the same. SMS is now working great.

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae