[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I mean, they actually have lives xD
They do so much already.
Plus some are looking into ICS for the OV so, we need to lay off and let them do their magic.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: thewraith420

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Agreed. I mean, they actually have lives xD
They do so much already.
Plus some are looking into ICS for the OV so, we need to lay off and let them do their magic.

And buy working on ICS now, they and the community as a whole will get CM9 sooner. Practice runs with ICS and learning the ins and outs of what CM9 will be built off of will move things along.

With only a few small bugs that many of us have lived with from the start CM7 is basically done in a few months. As long as ICS and CM9 can be compiled for our phones.

I like to to go into the dev thread and quietly thank them, so I don't clutter. Like this lol!!

Reactions: tony5593

charkswitlazers

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Which recovery is the one posted with all the downloads? Also, anyone know where I can find Xionia recovery for the OV? Others don't seem to work. (black screen of death)

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I believe this is the one i used: forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/61431-xionia-goodies-optimus-v-edition.html
With these instructions: www.droidhype.com/2011/06/16/flash-xionia-recovery-on-the-lg-optimus-v/

Im using Xionia with Backside. I need to jump to Froyo to reprogram my phone and Clockworkmod wouldnt flash RodimusRom, so i went to Xionia and now i can switch between backups of Rodimus & Backside. One thing, it won't restore .android_secure with either backup. Personally, i dont mind, i have all my apps on TB.

Reactions: charkswitlazers

sadpanda

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to I.H.O., but am having trouble adding widgets to any screen. I can add widgets that came with the build, but any downloaded/installed widgets do not show up in the list to add to the screen. I am probably missing something here, but does anyone know what I should do?

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I just switched to I.H.O., but am having trouble adding widgets to any screen. I can add widgets that came with the build, but any downloaded/installed widgets do not show up in the list to add to the screen. I am probably missing something here, but does anyone know what I should do?

Move them to the phone from the sd

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
You don't lose your back ups if you switch recoveries, do you?

no, but the first custom recovery built by getitnowmarketing uses a different directory to store the backups than the other variants, and you'd have to move them. everything else is based off CWM recovery and they all store backups in the same folder.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I tested the Navigation app today for about 15 minutes. It found my location instantly, looked up my destination in about 20 seconds on 3g, and gave me step by step voice instructions all the way to the destination, and popped up the street view of the destination about 100 yards before I arrived there.

After reading a pastebin from someone who said navigation was crashing, I noticed that particualr person had no network access just before the usage. This leads me to believe that issues with navigation are related to network connectivity at the time you are attempting to use it.

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
I also use that recovery (on a new V). So far I noticed Mounting USB Storage does not work.
there's an older version of the iho recovery in the blackscreen sticky which is patched with xionia kernel. some people have trouble with usb storage with that kernel.
you can tell by checking dmesg in adb booted into recovery, it'll say whether it's Bob's, Blarf's, or Zefie's kernel near the first couple of lines.
after BobZhome posted his recovery, I linked it into the blackscreen thread too. I should just remove the xionia-patched one from the post, since it's not needed anymore with Bob's working.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I tested the Navigation app today for about 15 minutes. It found my location instantly, looked up my destination in about 20 seconds on 3g, and gave me step by step voice instructions all the way to the destination, and popped up the street view of the destination about 100 yards before I arrived there.

After reading a pastebin from someone who said navigation was crashing, I noticed that particualr person had no network access just before the usage. This leads me to believe that issues with navigation are related to network connectivity at the time you are attempting to use it.

Navigation works perfect. I use it quite more than i thought i would tbh. i used it yesterday night to find the hotel i was staying at. I'm about to buy the window mount for the vortex, i use it that much. :thumbup:

Btw the mount is on amazon for 11 shipped just a fyi in case someone wants one :)

www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B004QDHZQ4/ref=aw_d_ol

Sent from your mom's phone.

ogarcia

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
So I must be blind, but where is the setting to enable/disable long-pressing of the back button to kill an app?

I realized that with WidgetLocker running...my phone could be unlocked simply by long pressing of the back button to kill WidgetLocker...

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
So I must be blind, but where is the setting to enable/disable long-pressing of the back button to kill an app?

I realized that with WidgetLocker running...my phone could be unlocked simply by long pressing of the back button to kill WidgetLocker...

Settings-applications-development

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon