[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes!!! A new build!
I was having withdrawals... xD
I needed to flash or do something to my phone sooo bad!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Lol i hate that feeling. New build is running great so far... not surprising. Great Job as always Jerry & All those involved.

And im getting to the point that even flashing new builds only give me a "high" for like an hour... xD
I need something to do with my V.

Reactions: JerryScript

tony5593

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Sooo, it just randomly started working.
It kept giving me an error and saying saved in null.
Lol, oh well.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Flashed it a few hours and I gotta say that I freakin' love this ROM. The other one I tried was MiRaGe and it was buggy (rebooting even though there wasn't much RAM being taken up). BACKside is a score, the fellas who developed this constructed it very well. Can't wait to see what turns out when the CM devs finally get ahold of ICS source. I expect a great CM porting to the OV by the BACKside crew when they release the 4.0 code. Loving it guys, you did well.

I'll echo what Jerry and others have said: You must have had a bad flash or bad download of MiRaGe.

I've been on MiRaGe for a while, currently on the 12/01 build, and I tell you, I cannot find ANYTHING that doesn't work on it. I read this thread every day, and even the little issues that seem to be accepted as common across IHO or CM7, I cannot reproduce them on this ROM. It runs fast too, I've been able to take my OC from 729 to 806 (with heavy stability testing). And somehow I seem to have more internal memory. I don't know if that's even possible or just placebo.

I had more bugs on stock ROM than on this one. It's so perfect, it's almost boring ;)

I guess my point is if anybody has a lot of problems -- with ANY of these IHO ROMS -- it's probably a problem with the download, the flash or some corruption when you restored apps, not with the ROM itself. Just saying...

Reactions: mrg666

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
With the 12-7 build of backside I get no audio on my videos about half the time. Should I just delete those ogg files? If so, where are they located again? I forget where they were. Or can I just turn off shutter sounds in the CyanogenMod settings to fix it?

Sent via VM670

Last edited:

Silence99

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Everything seems to be working as greatly as ever on your newest build, Jerry (including headset button, yay!). Great work to all the IHO dev's. You make a cheap phone one of the best out there! :)

Reactions: JerryScript

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
ooh ooh. So question.

Is there a way to retain/backup my settings to apps that get reflashed when I update IHO?

For instance, all the settings in my stock Messaging app get reset back to default.

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
ooh ooh. So question.

Is there a way to retain/backup my settings to apps that get reflashed when I update IHO?

For instance, all the settings in my stock Messaging app get reset back to default.

Are you sure you're following the directions for updating and not flashing from a new ROM? because when I update, all my settings are still there

manaurys

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
i got the diddy beasts by dr. dre with control talk the up and down volume bottons dont work with this rom im using the latests mirage build
do you guys know any way to fix this please

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
With the 12-7 build of backside I get no audio on my videos about half the time. Should I just delete those ogg files? If so, where are they located again? I forget where they were. Or can I just turn off shutter sounds in the CyanogenMod settings to fix it?

Sent via VM670

We are working on the sound bug in videos. CyanogenMod did some crazy stuff with committing changes and then reverting then recommitting half of them, then reverting again. Gonna take some time to straighten it all out.

For now, try disabling the camera shutter sound in the settings menu. That's the recomendation from the CM maintainer I've spoken to about the issue.

Reactions: Ticojpunk

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Are you sure you're following the directions for updating and not flashing from a new ROM? because when I update, all my settings are still there

Yeppers. Just wiped cache and dalvik and then flashed the new update. I had to go through and re-delete all the apps I deleted lol but my settings in my messaging app were all set back to default.

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Battery life after the first day of use of your newest build Jerry- just wanted to put this out there for people worried about battery life on this ROM- I get better then stock. Don't ask how my battery went up without charging; Backside must unlock the secret reserve battery hidden in the Optimus V when the battery gets low, lol.

View attachment 18707

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Battery life after the first day of use of your newest build Jerry- just wanted to put this out there for people worried about battery life on this ROM- I get better then stock. Don't ask how my battery went up without charging; Backside must unlock the secret reserve battery hidden in the Optimus V when the battery gets low, lol.

View attachment 18707

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, ICS Themed Optimus V

Is this with any special settings? Like no 3G?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey