[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

deadlydreamer567

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I just wanted to give thanks to everyone who has had their hand in making this rom.
the latest build 12/7 is the best. I don't know what was changed but I upgraded from the 11/22 build having about 12-15 hours on battery with moderate use to having over 30 hours with about the same usage.
I still have yet to find even a slight problem with anything
thanks again :-D

Reactions: JerryScript

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Not for tonight, hopefully tomorrow or Sunday.

Ok, I was just about to freak out. LOL. Your 11.20 build worked so great, that I hadn't bothered to check for an update. The 12.1 is working just fine though.

sent from my ASUS Transformer running Prime 2.1.1 using Tapatalk

Ticojpunk

Recordist
Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I have a problem with Jerry's latest version 12072011 ROM. When recording video with the camera I have no sound with video. I have been using Jerry's IHO 7.1 for several months now updated with evey new release, all work great with minor problems but no video sound that's a big problem for me. Any way to fix this?

I had the same issue. Turn off the camera shutter sounds in the CyanogenMod settings - Sounds area. That should fix it for you. Its an ongoing issue with the source.

Sent via VM670

optimus2908

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
I had the same issue. Turn off the camera shutter sounds in the CyanogenMod settings - Sounds area. That should fix it for you. Its an ongoing issue with the source.

Sent via VM670

Thanks Ticojpunk It worked!!!!

You are correct, I turned off the camera shutter sound and now I have audio captured with the video. Thanks a bunch...

linzoill

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Jerry : Just flashed your latest Rom today and noticed that when I wifi teather my phone restarts. Any idea? Is there something that can fix it? Thanks
Everything else rocks.

****************Correction
It was a recent flash...my phone was reading bad battery stats ...haven't calibrated yet lol I had just plugged it in and tested the wifi teather.

Works fine. Awesomeness.....got to say this is a keeper....since I bought my phone, this is the best rom I've owned. Fkin thumbs up!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I've had really good battery with the update too! My phone was at exactly 50% at this screenshot
425702d3-d80f-4174.jpg

drezliok

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
BTW guys bobzhome new build makes the sixaxis controller app work great ! emus and games are awesome :D thanks a bunch to everyone :)

I love how all the devs work in each other's improvements. Mirage is my preferred Rom and I know it will get the blue tooth fix in Bobzhome's kernel.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Mirage and BobzHome bug free for the most part now? GPS/MMS?

Again, I have zero issues on MiRaGe 12/01 build, including GPS and MMS. I understand mrg666 has a new update coming soon.

Update: Bluetooth works too (car and headset). Sorry to sound like a broken record ;-)

Sent from my LG Optimus V CM7/IHO

Last edited:

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I have tested the new build and noticed that the sound problem in video recording came back even after reverting the reversion commit Jerry pointed out in the other thread. Looking at the other changes in the CM repo, most of them are only translation updates in the languages I don't even include. The rest of the changes are only trivial changes and some of them are even reverted by CM developers even before I included. So, I think there is no point of updating the build to include bugs. I will skip this build. 12012011 build is very good and let's keep it until CM7.2 final released.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
I have tested the new build and noticed that the sound problem in video recording came back even after reverting the reversion commit Jerry pointed out in the other thread. Looking at the other changes in the CM repo, most of them are only translation updates in the languages I don't even include. The rest of the changes are only trivial changes and some of them are even reverted by CM developers even before I included. So, I think there is no point of updating the build to include bugs. I will skip this build. 12012011 build is very good and let's keep it until CM7.2 final released.

Sounds like a good choice to me. Thanks again for an excellent ROM.

I do know it's a team effort, so that includes thanks to blarf, Bobz, Jerry and anybody else who contributed.

Reactions: mrg666

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like a good choice to me. Thanks again for an excellent ROM.

I do know it's a team effort, so that includes thanks to blarf, Bobz, Jerry and anybody else who contributed.

+1 on that! These guys have built a rock solid ROM for these phones, which are pretty durable also (don't ask, LOL).

Reactions: mrg666

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
which are pretty durable also (don't ask, LOL).

I 2nd this. Mine falls daily :mad:
Multiple times sometimes.
Extremely durable i hate how the back pops off so easily. I use a silicone case now though :cool:

Sent from your mom's phone.

sharpe351

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I 2nd this. Mine falls daily :mad:
Multiple times sometimes.
Extremely durable i hate how the back pops off so easily. I use a silicone case now though :cool:

Sent from your mom's phone.

Well Ray, I think we are in the same boat there. LOL. The case I use is silicone coated hard plastic. I also have a heavy guage plastic screen protector for the screen. I am a bit annoyed at the rear cover and battery thing, but I'd rather have to plug the battery and cover back on rather than the screen cracking, or worse having it break something internally.

brainwash

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
+1 on that! These guys have built a rock solid ROM for these phones, which are pretty durable also (don't ask, LOL).

Durable indeed. I've gotten mine wet a few times, and other than needing to scrape some corrosion out of the headphone jack it still works great. Bounces too, thanks to the Otterbox case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance