[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

jru

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know of a ROM+Kernel that fixes the Optimus V's battery current reporting? I am currently running Harmonia 2, but everything I've tried (including the stock rom) always reports 0mV for the discharge current. The charging current appears to be reported correctly. I currently us an Elixir widget but I've also used a Widgetsoid widget with the same result. I suppose this could be a hardware problem.
Jim

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Tell that hoe to wash her dirty little buttons. :-\ Seriously tho, take an old damp toothbrush and clean the buttons up. They might be just stuck as I never heard of that kind of bug on such a bad ass rom as IHO.

If this don't work.

Then...

possibility of a bad flash. Back everything up, wipe it clean, and reflash.

Sent from your mom's phone.

shamilton

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Who has working mms? Hands raise...please. been fighting with for quite a while. Have seen several ideas. tried some stuff. Tested against several carriers / several IHO builds. ConFused as all hell. Got tired of searching backwards on thread. Tried Harmonia2 like it. Do miss the "Warning...." And built in ADW launcher. I get force closes on market one. Have to run phone OC 748 as opposed to 806. More my ego than anything. And I miss my Jedi theme:'(

MrJedi

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
MMS is working fine for me. Been using it several times the last couple of days sharing and receiving screenshots with friends. Never had any issues. Wish I had suggestions other than to wipe and re-flash.

bmwkeith

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Who has working mms? Hands raise...please. been fighting with for quite a while. Have seen several ideas. tried some stuff. Tested against several carriers / several IHO builds. ConFused as all hhiell. Got tired of searching backwards on thread. Tried Harmonia2 like it. Do miss the "Warning...." And built in ADW launcher. I get force closes on market one. Have to run phone OC 748 as opposed to 806. More my ego than anything. And I miss my Jedi theme:'(

I have tried all IHO builds and am currently running Harmonia 2 and. MMS has worked on all of them for me.

shamilton

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
running harmonia2 currently, was running latest iho build from jerry. sent mms to all big three providers and even a tracphone just now. nothing. just gets stuck on "sending" in message menu. i have re flashed and have not had mms in months any suggestions??? i generally run jerry's latest builds within a week of release.

meczynsj

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I can't get mms to work using any gingerbread rom currently available. It works when I'm on the stock rom though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Raul720

May 7, 2011
Visit site
running harmonia2 currently, was running latest iho build from jerry. sent mms to all big three providers and even a tracphone just now. nothing. just gets stuck on "sending" in message menu. i have re flashed and have not had mms in months any suggestions??? i generally run jerry's latest builds within a week of release.

Are you on 3G when sending them? You can't send mms over wifi.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

OptimusVfan525

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I have searched this thread and a few others but I have a problem. I have been using Bumblebee and I have used Harmonia. I installed IHO Backside 121711 build and had cpl problems installing but I used it a couple of days and I never installed GAPPS so I couldnt get market to work so I switched back to Bumblebee.

I want to go back it IHO Backside so I tried reinstalling the 121611 build and keep having it freeze after booting on the "WELCOME to LG-VM670" "Touch Android to Begin". I have also tried the new build. I tried Wiping Cache, Davlik Cache. Formatting boo, data, cache, & system. Installing & Then installing GAPPS I even tried USING Bumblebees Update Wiper and still no success.

When I originally got it to work on the 121611 build I had to use the BBUpateWiper (no GAPPS) and still had the same problem but after a cpl boots managed to get around it. This time trying to get IHO BacksideI cant get it to work regardless of ANY combination of tries.

I am using ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.1

ANY help would be appreciated

shamilton

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
OK i have only been clearing cache and dalvik.... since aug. My bad.:'( did 100% fresh install formatting and all. Now, yummy gingerbread back in full swing. All to obvious a solution. Jerry, just simply asking what i did to flash triggered my brain. Many thanks!!!!

Reactions: JerryScript

OptimusVfan525

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
I have searched this thread and a few others but I have a problem. I have been using Bumblebee and I have used Harmonia. I installed IHO Backside 121711 build and had cpl problems installing but I used it a couple of days and I never installed GAPPS so I couldnt get market to work so I switched back to Bumblebee.

I want to go back it IHO Backside so I tried reinstalling the 121611 build and keep having it freeze after booting on the "WELCOME to LG-VM670" "Touch Android to Begin". I have also tried the new build. I tried Wiping Cache, Davlik Cache. Formatting boo, data, cache, & system. Installing & Then installing GAPPS I even tried USING Bumblebees Update Wiper and still no success.

When I originally got it to work on the 121611 build I had to use the BBUpateWiper (no GAPPS) and still had the same problem but after a cpl boots managed to get around it. This time trying to get IHO BacksideI cant get it to work regardless of ANY combination of tries.

I am using ClockworkMod Recovery 3.2.0.1

ANY help would be appreciated

UPDATE-- It works when I do not install GAPPS it does boot up.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
UPDATE-- It works when I do not install GAPPS it does boot up.

Sounds like you have a bad download of gapps, or an incompatible version. Be sure to use the one posted in my original BACKside post (#3 in this thread), it is a link to the ones CM supports, so they should work fine with any CM based ROM. ;)

Specifically, you want this file: CyanogenMod 7 gapps
And check the md5sum: 1647897d8ac3efb04723d2ad2c361a3f

Reactions: OptimusVfan525

OptimusVfan525

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you have a bad download of gapps, or an incompatible version. Be sure to use the one posted in my original BACKside post (#3 in this thread), it is a link to the ones CM supports, so they should work fine with any CM based ROM. ;)

Specifically, you want this file: CyanogenMod 7 gapps
And check the md5sum: 1647897d8ac3efb04723d2ad2c361a3f

You Are correct, I thought the one I had came from #3 guess my downloads were cluttered. I had the wrong gapps and it is now working.
ThankYou & that was pretty fast response....

Reactions: JerryScript

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry having a couple wifi related issues. Im not sure if it is the rom or Green Power. The problem is once the phone sleeps it will report that my router is out of range. A reboot fixes the problem I cant say it is not annoying, it is easily "fixed".

Its not instant most of the time its only if my phone has sat untouched for an hour or so. I had this same issue a while back but it "fixed" itself. Ill uninstall GPP tomorrow and see if it is still doing it.

Build is 1221 backside.

Did you get around to seeing if it was still GPP? If I remember correctly, that along with a couple of similar apps caused issues.