[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
When you say you do have enough space, are you talking about in ROM or on the SD card? If your programs are all loaded in ROM, you can move some of them to SD card storage and free up ROM space.
I don't think that's the problem. I have 4.89 GB available on my SD card and 108 MB available on internal storage. So there's something else going on. Thanks for trying to help though! - sheureka

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Well as for the notifications... you have adw launcher as your launcher since it comes stock on BACKside, and SOOOOOO, you have to go into adw settings and adjust ui options to make the notifications on pulldown. I'm sure you'll find it
Got it! Thanks! - sheureka

riberet

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
POSSIBLE BUG - PLEASE CONFIRM
So I installed the new 'IHO Backside ROM- 01032012' wherein the camcorder application was fixed. And it does work but I cannot get sound to record in the camcorder app. Recorded video plays w/o sound. If any one else has this problem please confirm.

Thanks

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
POSSIBLE BUG - PLEASE CONFIRM
So I installed the new 'IHO Backside ROM- 01032012' wherein the camcorder application was fixed. And it does work but I cannot get sound to record in the camcorder app. Recorded video plays w/o sound. If any one else has this problem please confirm.

Thanks

cyanogen settings /sound /mute camera sound

try it out

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Any other fix for the video/no sound without disabling shutter sound?

partir de mon LG Optimus V

Take phone out of pocket, caress it gently and tell it how much you love it. Then sternly look at it and tell it you are going to throw it against the wall if it doesnt start recording sound in video.

Other than whats been suggested try reflashing. Sometimes tiny things just dont cooperate and need to be reflashed.

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Yesterday I put CyanogenMod-7.2.0-RC0-BACKside-IHO-KANG on my phone. First time I've ever done anything like this and it was amazingly easy with the instructions on this forum. But I've got a couple of questions that I'm sure have simple answers.

How to I view (and clear) notifications? Some programs won't download - I get a not enough space message. I clearly do have enough space (thanks!) and these are all programs I've had on the phone before. Any idea why that might be happening?

And many, many thanks to all of you who have done the work toward making this a really good little phone.

Try reflashing, but this time back up any apps with titanium backup or something similar then wipe ALL data and cache/dalvik cache. It's very important you wipe the data. This happened to me while trying to update once, I think the two were stored at the same time, eating the far majority of my internal space. The above should clear up your problem though. I now wipe all three each and every time I flash.

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
Also wanted to say I have been using CM7 for about 3 months now, mostly Jerryscript updates, and I love the direction everything is going in. I feel like I have so much control over my phone! One thing I would like to see is an option for having a phone hooked to headphones or a car with an auxiliary cable and still have mic access if possible! But regardless of that all you guys are doing a great job! *Bows*

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Also wanted to say I have been using CM7 for about 3 months now, mostly Jerryscript updates, and I love the direction everything is going in. I feel like I have so much control over my phone! One thing I would like to see is an option for having a phone hooked to headphones or a car with an auxiliary cable and still have mic access if possible! But regardless of that all you guys are doing a great job! *Bows*

You don't need that option... we already have it. If you plug your phone into speakers and make a phone call, the sound com's over the speakers but the mic still works. I've done this before hooking my phone up to a audio Jack hooked into my car. It's weird hearing the phone ring over car speakers:p

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

There is a partial fix for the headset output issue in the latest release (0102 & 0103), please test with your accessories, and report back with the steps you tried, and the type of accessories tested.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hehe, whoops,maybe I'm wrong jerryscript about that... I guess that worked on the bumblebee rom, I should test it on yours.

olmos.lalo

Nov 11, 2010
Visit site
Jerry, what would I have to replace in this rom in order to use it for the Optimus S I Really would like to try out BackSide and Harmonia 2 :)

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry, I have 2 off topic questions for you. The first is a sort of feature request. I don't even know if its possible to implement this, but you did the clock thing, so you could probably do this as well, because you are amazing :) I saw over on XDA, you posted a few times about your clock centering in Taine0's thread on switching the statusbar icons and centering the clock. Any chance you could implement the icon switch as an option in the ROM as well? No rush, and not necessary or anything (obviously) but it would be a great feature that would make this already awesome ROM all the better. The second question is what is the app that checks what app is draining the battery? I used to have great battery life on this ROM (2 and a half hours of light use while still having 98 to 100 percent battery left with 3g off) and now something has happened (probably a bad app) that is absolutely killing my battery (with no 3g, I don't touch my phone for 2 hours and it drains ~7 percent).

Keep up the great work on this freaking beast of a rom. You have made our phones more amazing then we could have asked for.

Tapatalkin it from my IHO CM7.1'd, MIUI Themed Optimus V

Reactions: JerryScript

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
@kcls: Icon packs are abit trickier, but I will look into it. For now, I would suggest using theme icon packs or UOT Kitchen. The battery app you're looking for is BetterBatteryStats over at xda.

@MidtownHD: I will also look into optional animations, but that also may prove to be a bit tricky. Once again, launchers and themes have various animations, as well as UOT Kitchen. ;)

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, what would I have to replace in this rom in order to use it for the Optimus S I Really would like to try out BackSide and Harmonia 2 :)

That depends on the baseband you are currently running. I don't want to give you the wrong info, it could brick your S. Ask in thekraven's thread in the Optimus S root forums, he builds from IHO for your phone, and will be able to ensure you have the proper baseband. If you are not on the correct baseband, look into drewwalton's project. ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37