Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Backside themed :p

47e6b5dd-f51c-40a2.jpg

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

trichome

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
OKOK ive had enough time on your ROM to say WOW!!!! Dudes this is the ish for the V. Ive been running bumblebee for quite a while. And while I liked running an upgraded version of 2.2 it wild the obvious changes 2.3 makes. Piss off app killers, piss off battery drain besides obvious bad decisions in closing apps. I do have to say I was on the previous version of mod for a few days and was ready to scream. But you dropped this new version that fixed every single ing freaking issue i had, DOPE DOPE DOPE! Green machine I give 4.2-4.5 on a 5 scale just cause my 3g icon is a lil blurrry and clock seems like it got overlooked and sometimes get lost behind active icons. forget that stuff. BIG UPS DUDES! KILLER ROM!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
clock seems like it got overlooked and sometimes get lost behind active icons.

Don't tell me you can't see your clock;) if you can't, its hiding, change the color.

Jerry what's so awesome about this ROM is that the only complaint people are making is that they can't see the darned clock. Awesome job.

Reactions: JerryScript

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
@kcls: Icon packs are abit trickier, but I will look into it. For now, I would suggest using theme icon packs or UOT Kitchen. The battery app you're looking for is BetterBatteryStats over at xda.

No what I was trying to say (typed that at 1 in the morning, from my phone, sorry if it was slightly incoherent :) Was from this thread. Not changing the icon packs (that can be done easily) but literally switching the signal and some other notifications to the other side of the statusbar, using changes in the statusbar's XML. Like in this screenshot.

dark_nights_return_by_taine0-d4ihlhf.png

Can that be made into a button to change the XML on the fly like with the clock? Am I making any more sense? :)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, a bunch of people using harmonia are complaining that the battery icon is messed up.when they switch to the text icon it doesn't look right, so I was thinking if I just found the faulty icons I could switch hem out and make a flashable zip for it. Problem is that I couldn't find the icons anywhere. Do you know where they would be located? I couldn't find them in harmonia or backside but they have to be there because you can switch to the text icon in CM settings. :confused:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry, a bunch of people using harmonia are complaining that the battery icon is messed up.when they switch to the text icon it doesn't look right, so I was thinking if I just found the faulty icons I could switch hem out and make a flashable zip for it. Problem is that I couldn't find the icons anywhere. Do you know where they would be located? I couldn't find them in harmonia or backside but they have to be there because you can switch to the text icon in CM settings. :confused:

I'm hoping to have that fixed in the next update.

Spiral_ouT#AC

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time I've seen anything like this. So i just got to Dallas from Los Angeles and my system clock doesn't match my lock screen clock. Any clue why or how to fix it?

Sent from my InferiorHumanOrgan OV CM7.2 using Tapatalk.

ClayJayBro

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'll be checking this out in just a few hours, considering rooting the 2.2.2 FROYO Optimus V, going to read a bit more first, as well as check out more ROM's.;)

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time I've seen anything like this. So i just got to Dallas from Los Angeles and my system clock doesn't match my lock screen clock. Any clue why or how to fix it?

Sent from my InferiorHumanOrgan OV CM7.2 using Tapatalk.

It looks like a nice feature to me :)

trichome

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
Don't tell me you can't see your clock;) if you can't, its hiding, change the color.

Jerry what's so awesome about this ROM is that the only complaint people are making is that they can't see the darned clock. Awesome job.

Nah nah I see it its just that if i have alarm, battery, wifi or 3g up and down, bars, headphones and my clock is in the middle it gets covered by the next icon like sync or gps. totally a minor complaint but with 2.2 i always looked at bar for time and date. ill just look at big bright screen now. loving this release more and more each day.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
01042012 MiRaGe build is mistakenly supercharged

I have just been informed (thanks LeslieAnn) that I had left V6 settings in the build.prop in the last build. Apparently, I made a mistake while reverting back the system.prop from IHO repository after some experimenting and copied the build.prop from Bob's repo. This is just an FYI and you don't need to change anything. If you want to get rid of it, you can just edit build.prop to delete the block under V6 settings and reboot. I recommend leaving it as it is. Your phone is mistakenly supercharged :p

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have just been informed (thanks LeslieAnn) that I had left V6 settings in the build.prop in the last build. Apparently, I made a mistake while reverting back the system.prop from IHO repository after some experimenting and copied the build.prop from Bob's repo. This is just an FYI and you don't need to change anything. If you want to get rid of it, you can just edit build.prop to delete the block under V6 settings and reboot. I recommend leaving it as it is. Your phone is mistakenly supercharged :p

Next build should accidently have Jerry's status bar tweaks... just saying. :)

Reactions: Anonymo

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't care for supercharge, it doesn't make any noticeable difference for me, and it kills multi tasking

It makes a difference depending on how you use your device, it has improved gaming for me, for example my devices have very little or no lag now when I play Sonic CD and Destinia and Angry Birds.

Sent from my LG-VM701 Rooted Stock via Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae