[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

wagonburner

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
yea i wiped everything several times and then just to be safe I even used a lysol wipe jus t to kill the germs and any virri :p but i never use titanium back up but i do use swype restore can that carry over some system settings that i didnt know about and maybe thats borking my system? i can restore on older versions but not the latest..

* good news actually lysol did work , i restored to a later backup of backside and then reinstalled the new version of backside on top of that and then restore worked,,, weird.....*

Last edited:

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
They probably blocked it or changed something.

I kind of wonder about them as a company, it doesn't need to be such a hassle to install a keyboard.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Well I'm game because I tried replacing the images with a root explorer and they replaced fine in /bootimages, but upon reboot all the old rles magically reappeared although I made absolutely cerntain they were deleted and my replacements were there instead.
;)

Here's a video showing how to change the rle files

wagonburner said:
well after several wipes and fresh installs and smashing the phone into wall in a fitr of rage i got backside to search for wifi but but I can not get swype restore to reinstall my swype. Man it tears me down. any ideas? Im trying everything.

I did that to my ps3 controller about a week ago playing mw2 those chopper gunners cheat me.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 01122012 build of MiRaGe. After Blarf's recent additions and reorganization of the files, I had to reconfigure my build system and test it. Plus, a new ring style, "Holo", has been added to the lockscreen in CM repo which is a better fit if you have an ICS theme. So, I decided to post this build after testing on my phone. You can easily skip this build if "Holo" ring style is not interesting to you.

As usual, thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, bigsupersquid, whyzor, and the CM team.

Edit: I have updated this build to fix a problem with headset buttons. If the headset buttons are not working, you can just flash this file in the recovery, no need to reflash the updated ROM again.

Last edited:

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have uploaded the 01122012 build of MiRaGe. After Blarf's recent additions and reorganization of the files, I had to reconfigure my build system and test it. Plus, a new ring style, "Holo", has been added to the lockscreen in CM repo which is a better fit if you have an ICS theme. So, I decided to post this build after testing on my phone. You can easily skip this build if "Holo" ring style is not interesting to you.

As usual, thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, tdm, thekraven, bigsupersquid, whyzor, and the CM team.

Stupid Holo rings, I have been wanting them to match my theme, (the looks of ics is growing on me) had to flash. So far so good, wouldn't expect anything less

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrg666

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Stupid Holo rings, I have been wanting them to match my theme, (the looks of ics is growing on me) had to flash. So far so good, wouldn't expect anything less

Don't go blaming your flashing addiction on mrg666 adding the Holo rings, that's called displacement. ;)

Psychiatrist: Soooo, when was the last time you flashed a custom ROM?

pbailey212: Huh? Ummm, I'm flashing one right now.

Reactions: mrg666

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Jerry. His phone works SO much better since I loaded CM7 on it. Thanks for the info on the roaming issue. It was freaking him out, and since I never saw mine do that, I thought it was weird too. I still wish mine would "auto-switch" towers like his does. But since he is a "caveman" and usually has his hands full , he doesn't worry about stuff except when it doesn't work for him. Thanks again.

Reactions: JerryScript

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Don't go blaming your flashing addiction on mrg666 adding the Holo rings, that's called displacement. ;)

Psychiatrist: Soooo, when was the last time you flashed a custom ROM?

pbailey212: Huh? Ummm, I'm flashing one right now.

What's funny is, I have no problems skipping minor updates, but the ocd in me was going crazy having bllue everything but green rings. I almost feel guilty because all that work put in to updating a build, just so fools like me can have a pretty lock screen. Much appreciated

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
My headset button is broken on 1/12 Mirage. Anyone else have this problem, or did I get a bad flash?

I can confirm that. I will post a fix by tomorrow.

Edit: I have updated this build to fix a problem with headset buttons. If the headset buttons are not working, you can just flash this file in the recovery, no need to reflash the updated ROM again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silence99

Silence99

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
I can confirm that. I will post a fix by tomorrow.

I simply rolled back to the 1/10 build, which runs 100% perfectly for me except the dreaded large file in stock music app bug. I think until someone has a fix for this, I don't have a reason to update again (I'm not really interested in the Holo rings), glad I could find a bug that was easy to fix for you though :)

A.I.

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Decided to give IHO another shot. Noticed that if you change the wifi scan interval in the build.prop it doesn't match when you getprop the value. Seems to happen to any/all ROMs, even in Froyo. Maybe a bug in Android itself? Either that or its just spewing the wrong value when I check.

ex. I always change mine to 600 in the build.prop. The command "getprop wifi.supplicant_scan_interval" gives me a value of 25.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i checked that link too but i didn't see anything. I'm most likely looking in all the wrong spits though. I'm not too concerned. It's just a lock screen lol

Sent from your mom's phone.
Well there is your problem you looking in spits instead of spots...:D

If your looking via your phone they might not be showing up. Basically they look like the ics theme for golocker, widgetlocker, and whatnot.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Well there is your problem you looking in spits instead of spots...:D

If your looking via your phone they might not be showing up. Basically they look like the ics theme for golocker, widgetlocker, and whatnot.

Ohhh OK. And yeah spits hardly ever work for me.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae