[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

OppyV

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the lockscreen ics rings as a separate zip that I flash separately when I update... but I can't remember where I got it from. They are credited during the flashing process though, but is that sort of thing okay to post? Also I have the latest Jerryscript build (01/11/2012) and everything's working as expected so far!

Reactions: JerryScript

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the lockscreen ics rings as a separate zip that I flash separately when I update... but I can't remember where I got it from. They are credited during the flashing process though, but is that sort of thing okay to post? Also I have the latest Jerryscript build (01/11/2012) and everything's working as expected so far!

I have been using those also. Actually since they have been posted i been using them.

42570277-8c37-dd53.jpg

Sent from your mom's phone.

flagcitysteelers

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Swype restore did not work for me either in the 1/10/12 build. However, using the beta install from the official swype install link did work this time. Now I have Swype 3.26.92.37604 running perfectly. However, with this latest build, I noticed there's no audio with video recorded with the camcorder no matter which player or quality is used. Is there a fix?

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Swype restore did not work for me either in the 1/10/12 build. However, using the beta install from the official swype install link did work this time. Now I have Swype 3.26.92.37604 running perfectly. However, with this latest build, I noticed there's no audio with video recorded with the camcorder no matter which player or quality is used. Is there a fix?

Go into settings-cyanogenmod settings-sounds and mute camera shutter and see if the sound works.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: flagcitysteelers

Kingfoot

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
so I might have made a mistake installing this.

I never had an issue sending larger than 160 character long texts to any of my friends. Even the ones who require a split. Now it won't send after upgrading. Using GO sms. Anyways that's not that much of an issue however I discovered that my phone has no basebamd. In system settings it shows "Unknown".

Is that bad?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry. Did u give up on your update app?

Sent from your mom's phone.
No, just been busy with other parts of the project. ;)

so I might have made a mistake installing this.

I never had an issue sending larger than 160 character long texts to any of my friends. Even the ones who require a split. Now it won't send after upgrading. Using GO sms. Anyways that's not that much of an issue however I discovered that my phone has no basebamd. In system settings it shows "Unknown".

Is that bad?
I don't know about gosms, but I think setting the stock messaging app to split will help, and check in gosms settings as well for similar options. For IHO, go into the messaging app, press the menu button, select settings. Make sure SMS split is checked. Might want to check the Split counter as well, it will let the recipient(s) know to expect more than one part (prevents confusion). ;)

Kingfoot

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
No, just been busy with other parts of the project. ;)

I don't know about gosms, but I think setting the stock messaging app to split will help, and check in gosms settings as well for similar options. For IHO, go into the messaging app, press the menu button, select settings. Make sure SMS split is checked. Might want to check the Split counter as well, it will let the recipient(s) know to expect more than one part (prevents confusion). ;)

Thanks for the reply. I know about the setting, I'm just wondering why before it didn't need to be checked (but still worked) and now it does.

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
Jerry the "bug" with wifi going awol after a bit is showing up again. Fresh install of backside and green power. No setting or data restored from TB. I deleted everything from TB regarding GP.

Rebooting will fix the issue for a brief time but now Im having to un-install GP and delete everything every couple days. Gonna send a bug to the devs of GP but wanted to let you know also.

Reactions: JerryScript

chuang4u

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
i just installed 01102012, but i saw that on 12212011, there's an option to skip the bootanimation. how do we skip the bootanimation to make boot times faster?

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
I have new build https://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc/wiki/Binary

Changelog

1-15-12:

1. sync'd up with CM: Now with Holo style lock rings
  2. Fixed: Charging while powered off - Thanks to TDM
  3. Added: ADB Over Network - Thanks to Jerry

Please don't thank me, instead donate to Blarf for all the great work he has done. Special thanks to Jerry, mrg666, thekarven, TDM and all the others that have help to improve this project.

Enjoy!
Bob

Bronxand

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You don't need that option... we already have it. If you plug your phone into speakers and make a phone call, the sound com's over the speakers but the mic still works. I've done this before hooking my phone up to a audio Jack hooked into my car. It's weird hearing the phone ring over car speakers:p

i used to be able to do this before i rooted and installed this ROM. When plugged into my car through an AUX cable i can hear the sounds, but the mic still wont work.

i know its been said a couple of times it's been fixed so are there any suggestions how i can get mine to work?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
i used to be able to do this before i rooted and installed this ROM. When plugged into my car through an AUX cable i can hear the sounds, but the mic still wont work.

i know its been said a couple of times it's been fixed so are there any suggestions how i can get mine to work?

I said that without knowing there was a problem on iho because, I was able to make calls over the speakers on froyo and I didn't know there was a problem on cm7 roms with speaker/Mic... my bad:p