[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

EpicSilver

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys in extremely new to flashing roms. I succesfully flashed this rom after 3 failed attempts were it would get stuck in the boot animation. The thing i did differently this time was i did not flash the bootsound and green machine theme. The realizing that i forgot about it i went back to flash it. Then once again i got stuck in the boot animation (Which btw is really cool with the bootsound). I think i am flashing in the wrong order or there is a problem with something i'm doing. Plzz help, Thx in advance

I am just reposting this because i need a response on this because i dont want to mess up anything plz

pbailey212

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I am just reposting this because i need a response on this because i dont want to mess up anything plz

Clear cache and delvik if your just updating, do a full wipe if fresh install, flash rom, let phone fully boot up, then go back in recovery to flash theme

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Tht would be cool, but you can do that by editting the pngs in a paint program and placing them back in their reapective apks... to get something like this.
Click to view quoted image

I'm wondering jerry, if you can do sonething in some xml to add like a color filter over each app in order to accomplish what he wants, so then you cpuld change the filter.
XML is probably not the best method, but I might be able to incorporate something like this:
layout - Standard Android Button with a different color - Stack Overflow

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Since you were coming from a different ROM when you first installed, you should have done a complete wipe/format.

Do so now:
--In recovery wipe cache and under advanced wipe dalvik cache.

--Then under mounts, format boot, data, system, and cache.

--Then flash the ROM zip file, reboot and let it load for a full 10 minutes.

--Then go back into recovery and flash the theme and bootsound zip files, reboot and wait for a full 5 minutes.

The important things here:
1) wipe/format to prevent data corruption from previous installs
2) waiting for the phone to fully boot up before rebooting (the first boot involves lots of files being moved around, parsed, re-written, etc, takes a while). ;)

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Today I noticed on Backside 1/31 that when charging in my car it won't charge when the phone is upside down. All other chargers work fine (wall, pc, etc...) and everything else is running smoothly. Anyone else experience this?

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Today I noticed on Backside 1/31 that when charging in my car it won't charge when the phone is upside down. All other chargers work fine (wall, pc, etc...) and everything else is running smoothly. Anyone else experience this?

I'm charging in my car right now and it charges fine no matter what position it's in. Are you sure you don't have a short or something in your charger?

Reactions: one80oneday

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
I'm charging in my car right now and it charges fine no matter what position it's in. Are you sure you don't have a short or something in your charger?

Thanks for testing, must just be my charger only when tilted at 180 degrees, all other angle charge fine, weird

Last edited:

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 02012012

I have uploaded the 02012012 build of MiRaGe with the following changes after syncing with CM repo.

- add option to disable scrolling cache
- 'Blade' style for lockscreen rings
- ADB over network. I have added this just because it was merged in the CM repo. I recommend disabling this and using the USB cable for both safety and security.
- option to disable the new rotation animation through system properties: persist.sys.rotationanimation. This is still enabled by default.

In addition to CM repo changes above, I have also replaced the VM boot animation with a static Android Logo. The sequence is now the silver LG logo, static Android logo, and the CM boot animation.

I have tested on my phone and did not see any problems.
Please thank/donate to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, tdm, LeslieAnn, thekraven, bigsupersquid, Whyzor, and the CM team. Enjoy!

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
Trying turning off screen rotation on your launcher, and then try it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I always have that disabled. Also tried disabling Rotate 180 degrees in CM7 settings but didn't help. No matter what I do, when the lock screen says charging and I flip the phone upside down it disappears and stops charging. I noticed it because I'd put my phone into the cup holder upside down and the screen kept coming on. Charger works fine with all my other devices no matter it's orientation. Not a big deal, no reason to look into it either, I'll just keep the phone upright :)

Eollie

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
i always have that disabled. Also tried disabling rotate 180 degrees in cm7 settings but didn't help. No matter what i do, when the lock screen says charging and i flip the phone upside down it disappears and stops charging. I noticed it because i'd put my phone into the cup holder upside down and the screen kept coming on. Charger works fine with all my other devices no matter it's orientation. Not a big deal, no reason to look into it either, i'll just keep the phone upright :)

its posessed!!!!!11111!!!!!

one80oneday

Jan 25, 2011
twitter.com
its posessed!!!!!11111!!!!!
spin2.gif

tdm

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
Honestly, I think it's a kind of a PITA myself. But reports seem to indicate that it charges faster in that state (it's not "off", really, but there must be some sort of power savings in that magical chargerlogo app) and it makes IHO more like the vendor ROM (for better or worse).

It would be nice to make it a toggleable feature but since it's baked into the boot partition that might be a bit difficult to do...

Just a note -- I found a way to detect warm boot (reboot) yesterday and blarf has merged this into the IHO code. This means it will be possible to skip the chargerlogo for reboots. Users can expect ROMs to get this functionality in the upcoming few days.

gantz32

Jan 22, 2012
Visit site
thanks for flash player but earlier i was trying to usb tether with my optimus and it would turn on for sec then shut off immediately but the wifi hotspot works great but no tether...you guys have an advice on that????

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
thanks for flash player but earlier i was trying to usb tether with my optimus and it would turn on for sec then shut off immediately but the wifi hotspot works great but no tether...you guys have an advice on that????

I use Easy T ether on my laptop for emergencies. Never had a problem with it connecting.

Reactions: gantz32

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Reactions: notown and cmerlyn

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad