[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

crickie

Aug 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys..finally downloaded the latest update ( 03062012 ) It wouldn't download OTA. I tried three times and no luck. I finally had to manually login to this forum and download thru the link onto my phone. Then put the file on my Pc and transfer it to my hubby's OV. I have 2 to keep up with. Is Mediafire link broken? The update is great work as usual, but I just thought you should know.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Haven't had any issues with backside updater and I don't recall anyone else having any issues. I keep up with 3 OV's and didn't have any issues on newest build. There may have just been some network issues or network may have been a bit bogged down.

jdcnosse

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I have titanium backup pro, and I've used this to convert a couple apps to system apps. When I installed the new BACKside update however, they were gone! I'm assuming that I either need to convert such apps back to user apps, or at least back them up before updating.

Am I correct?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Yes, when you flash an update, the system partition is wiped by the updater script, so you should undo any integration done via Titanium Backup before updating.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
what kind of issues are you having? I noticed while listening to a podcast today that it wouldnt tell me where in the file i was

Won't install. Get a signing error. Says uninstall what i already have. Done it millllions of times. To no avail. I even removed all traces of it also......

Sent from your mom's phone.

kraven

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Won't install. Get a signing error. Says uninstall what i already have. Done it millllions of times. To no avail. I even removed all traces of it also......

have you tried wiping the data and cache on the market app and trying again?

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
have you tried wiping the data and cache on the market app and trying again?

Yes sir. And after i remove all traces of it. This is what i get.

47e2be63-35c2-eef2.jpg

economichitman

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I've been having quite a few problems with the 3/3 build of mirage, especially with the browser. It frequently crashes while loading pages, and slows down to the point where clicking links or entering addresses simply doesnt work, and I have to close it manually. I did a clean install of this build, going to try the 3/6 build here soon. Anyone else having this issue?

meczynsj

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I'm sorry to hear some are still having screen freezes on the 0306 build of BACKside. I haven't been able to reproduce any freezes on this build on two different phones. So please, if you have a screen freeze issue that happens more than once, post a logcat to pastebin.com and then post the link here. ;)

1-open terminal
2- type in:
Code:
su
logcat > /sdcard/logcat.txt
3-Press your home key to exit terminal while running, DO NOT PRESS BACK BUTTON OR EXIT NOW!
4-Attempt to reproduce the issue that freezes your screen
5-open terminal again
6-press menu and choose toggle soft keyboard
7-while holding down the volume key, press the "c" on your keyboard (this is cntrl+c)
8-exit terminal normally
9-transfer the logcat to your PC
10-go to pastebin.com
11-copy&paste the contents of logcat.txt to pastebin
12-post the resulting pastebin link here

I'm not sure if this will be helpful Jerry, but on the 1/31 build i never had freezing issues with rotations. It occurred, however, on all builds thereafter. Not sure what might have been changed after the 1/31 build, but perhaps that's a hint. I've stayed on 1/31 build as a result.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JerryScript

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues as far as sending an mms? A pic attachment in a text msg.---I'm unable to after this new release from Jerry.... love it otherwise!!

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Anyone having issues as far as sending an mms? A pic attachment in a text msg.---I'm unable to after this new release from Jerry.... love it otherwise!!

i haven't been able to send mms for many builds now, and i full on wipe everything everytime.

Sent from my cellular telephone using Tapatalk

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Oh im definately not doubting or saying u were saying this hasn't been tested or been improved upon by any means:)
I'm just noting that with wifi on or off relying on 3g only it won't send... will continue to "sit" so to speak waiting to send until the notification arrives that it has not been sent
thanks I appreciate the quick response
it is a minor issue that has arose for me and possibly other people as well.

youarepoop

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Oh im definately not doubting or saying u were saying this hasn't been tested or been improved upon by any means:)
I'm just noting that with wifi on or off relying on 3g only it won't send... will continue to "sit" so to speak waiting to send until the notification arrives that it has not been sent
thanks I appreciate the quick response
it is a minor issue that has arose for me and possibly other people as well.

agreed, I've always figured it was either some strange issue with my personal hardware, or some app on my phone interfering with it.

Sent from my cellular telephone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad