[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
LOL, I made that as a joke 9 months ago. I'll try to remember to put the particle droid bootanimation back in the next build as the default.

Don't forget, there's a bootanimation chooser built in to settings on BACKside, with both the CyanogenMod and particle droid bootanimations included to easily replace back-up-n-flash. ;)

baughnry7898

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
what folder are the boot animations located, i couldnt find them :-[ btw name is ryan, im new to the board. also would like to give my sincerest thanks for all the work you guys do, its absolutely amazing the amount of work you guys put into this phone. Thanks for everything guys!!!!! :D

ryan

Reactions: JerryScript

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
what folder are the boot animations located, i couldnt find them :-[ btw name is ryan, im new to the board. also would like to give my sincerest thanks for all the work you guys do, its absolutely amazing the amount of work you guys put into this phone. Thanks for everything guys!!!!! :D

ryan

Welcome to the addiction!

Bootanimations included in BACKside are located in /system/media ;)

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I thanked you too soon. What build are you using? Cuz that option doesn't exist in Jerry's build of IHO.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Sorry. I was looking at my clock on ics.... I guess its different on ginger. I know there's an option to to change the alarm tone. If not you can always go into system/media/alarms and change out the ringtones you find there with something else. Hope I actually helped you that time haha:p

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Sorry. I was looking at my clock on ics.... I guess its different on ginger. I know there's an option to to change the alarm tone. If not you can always go into system/media/alarms and change out the ringtones you find there with something else. Hope I actually helped you that time haha:p

Its right there on the screen you use to set the alarm. Open the clock app, click on the alarm icon, bottom left, then set alarm. The screen that opens should allow you to set the time, alarm repeat days, labels and more.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Its right there on the screen you use to set the alarm. Open the clock app, click on the alarm icon, bottom left, then set alarm. The screen that opens should allow you to set the time, alarm repeat days, labels and more.

He wants to set the alarm sound, although I was sure threats where it was found.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
i use zedge from market... pretty sweet... check it out... :)

(I also delete all system ringtones/ alarm oggs/ notification audios..... I leave one in each category just in case)... :)

Last edited:

corn3

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
I got the ics theme but the stuff in notification bar stays green. I think i flashe the green machine theme when i installed is there a way to uninstall the theme without reflashing?

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I got the ics theme but the stuff in notification bar stays green. I think i flashe the green machine theme when i installed is there a way to uninstall the theme without reflashing?

Nope. gotta reflash, but just wipe cache and dalvik, don't do a complete wipe/format.

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm using clockModrecovery to install this rom and format boot, system, data, and cache after that, I tried to install the blackside rom from the sd card and get "Status 7" installation abort. and can back to preview rom. Can any tell what do i did wrong? That's s@ck that i don't have phone running

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm using clockModrecovery to install this rom and format boot, system, data, and cache after that, I tried to install the blackside rom from the sd card and get "Status 7" installation abort. and can back to preview rom. Can any tell what do i did wrong? That's s@ck that i don't have phone running

Trying downloading the rom again? Check the md5 sum to make sure it was downloaded completely without fault.

Sent from your mom's phone.

Reactions: JerryScript

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 03172012

I have uploaded a new MiRaGe build 03172012 to the IHO Wiki.

The followings are the changes after syncing with the CM repo
- Improve toast strings in Phone
- Hide SSN toasts by default in Phone
- Create Kineto-compatible AudioTrack::set and AudioRecord::set methods
- Show PIN entry screen even if lockscreen is disabled (not sure if this works)

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, gannon5197 and the CM team.

Last edited:

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
^^
Thanks a lot mrg666.

This time I'm afraid I didn't understand any of the listed changes :rolleyes:

I don't know what toast strings or Kineto are; and I have lockscreen disabled and only use security lock - I assume that still works. But I'll figure it out after I've flashed it.

You do phenomenal work, your ROM is solid as a rock. Thanks again to you and all the other IHO devs.

Reactions: mrg666

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci