[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

Scrog

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I did some searching so I hope this isn't a commonly addressed issue. I can't download from the market. I get "[app name] could not be download due to an error". What is the fix for this?

Scrog

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Why are so many users setting their minimum clocks so high? Right now I've got mine at 245-729.. should I be raising the min clock for best day to day performance?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Why are so many users setting their minimum clocks so high? Right now I've got mine at 245-729.. should I be raising the min clock for best day to day performance?

Yeah you should. I'm OC'd to 806 and 480. Basically 480 and below uses the same voltage so they all use the same battery for each speed. Therefore you want the fastest speed for the same amount of battery. Once you go over 480 the voltage increases putting greater strain on the battery. Now say you are at 245 and 806 and you suddenly run music and texting... most likely that's gonna use more CPU than 245 so it will shoot up to 806 (draining battery more) to get the job done. Soo... I'd say bump it up... depending on what you do normally. ;)

Reactions: Scrog

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
There has been a post or two asking about having the ability to change system icons. While I don't have the time to add the option right now, I wanted to point out that NinjaMorph from the market works on the OV. It may close the first time you use it saying not enough space on sdcard, but open it again and it should work fine.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tericson.ninjamorph.free&hl=en&token=vr_Ly4_x

To test it, I changed my alarm clock icon:
screenshot-1332230674837.png

MasterTec

Sep 18, 2011
Visit site
I can't even boost mine up to 729. Anything over 600 gives me random force closures and reboots.

At 600 it's rock solid - except for Swype and Phone force closing on boot up (but then they work fine afterwards)

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
There has been a post or two asking about having the ability to change system icons. While I don't have the time to add the option right now, I wanted to point out that NinjaMorph from the market works on the OV. It may close the first time you use it saying not enough space on sdcard, but open it again and it should work fine.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tericson.ninjamorph.free&hl=en&token=tfkwW1W9

To test it, I changed my alarm clock icon:
Click to view quoted image

I wonder if someone on these forums play's PSN, PlayStation Network.

I added someone and apparently, they use that face of your alarm clock as their Picture. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC