[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 03302012

I have uploaded the 03302012 build of MiRaGe to the IHO Wiki.

The followings are the changes after syncing with the CM repo
- ADW: Added option to lock Action Buttons in main dock
- Dialer: Fix initial state for t9 sort mode
- PatternUnlockScreen: Battery status can be shown if desired
- Externalize symbol picker options to resources in frameworks base
- Sanity check item for being non-null in frameworks base

Thanks to Blarf, Bob, Jerry, LeslieAnn, tdm, thekraven, gannon5197, and the CM team.

rajaram91

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
hello guys u r doing great work for all Optimus v Users, but i was wondering if we going to have next update because we didn't have update for lil over 2 weeks now, so please reply back and also are we going to have ICS anytime soon?

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
hello guys u r doing great work for all Optimus v Users, but i was wondering if we going to have next update because we didn't have update for lil over 2 weeks now, so please reply back and also are we going to have ICS anytime soon?

The post right above yours is about an update. And we have had ics for a while

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
First I thought you were joking or trolling, but of course I cannot be sure.

I see you posted in the quattrimus ICS thread in early Mar, so surely you're aware that devs are working on ICS.

As for IHO releases, they come all the time. mrg666 released one just this morning.

OK, somebody's pulling my feet here, I can feel it. Who's the joker :D

Last edited:

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah ics is all anyone cares about and its only in alpha. Ive gone back to the backside though. Its my favorite rom still for customization :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I tried it and I personally don't like ICS. It's not the ROM or anything, it's just a bit different than froyo and gingerbread UI that I've grown on.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
^^
That was my reaction too. I was very impressed with the quattrimus alpha and the work of tdm and gannon and the other devs. But I really didn't like ICS, particularly on the small OV screen.

jayleekay

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
@ curiousnoob-- I'd just send the piece back to vm and grab one off eBay in the meantime... I know there's two of them for around $80 each... both in good working order... one has a scratchy screen... perfect for a tester... :)

I got one 3 days ago for $30 on Ebay. Perfectly working, clean esn, just some scuffs on the sides and top. Screen is perfect. It's my new toy. I got it just to test new roms so I could run ICS and not worry about missing features.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
^^
That was my reaction too. I was very impressed with the quattrimus alpha and the work of tdm and gannon and the other devs. But I really didn't like ICS, particularly on the small OV screen.

I originally didn't like it, but I got used to it and truthfully it is much more polished than the former OS's. There was a ton of thought put in to make it more eye candy-ish. I hated it at first but now I love it.

Reactions: Dannemand

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks Anthony,

I could definitely see it looked more polished. My main gripe was how it takes more scrolling and tapping to get work done because ICS really is designed for larger (or higher res) screens. I'll probably check it out again some time - definitely when I get a new phone sometime.

Last edited:

tony1970

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I am having a repeated issue with the latest Backside IHO. The phone keeps freezing and not accepting any touchscreen input. I can touch the hard buttons and the screen will turn on but that's it. Only fix is pulling the battery. Its happening on 2 different phones. Any ideas?

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I am having a repeated issue with the latest Backside IHO. The phone keeps freezing and not accepting any touchscreen input. I can touch the hard buttons and the screen will turn on but that's it. Only fix is pulling the battery. Its happening on 2 different phones. Any ideas?

Its probably the ics animations. Try disabling them in settings>>cyanogen settings>>display>>ics rotation animations

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: JerryScript

dobbs69

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site

That's happened to me also. Every time I install an app it happens. I found that if I pull battery then boot into recovery and wipe both caches it solves it till I install another app.

itsrayray

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I've done every possible thing and still get that to not happen, only solution i have is to swipe the invisible lock and hope when i turn the phone the way its locked then turn it back it isn't frozen.

Sent from your moms phone.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
And I've tried everything I can to reproduce the bug, and since the 0313 build, I have not been able to reproduce a screen freeze. Frustrating not to be able to figure out what's happening to you guys.

Please post extreme details about what settings you have for lockscreen and animations (both ICS rotation animations and others).

Please post a logcat (you can do a logcat even with the screen frozen). Copy and paste it to pastebin.com and then post the pastebin URL here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12