[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

adroiddeebo

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I have tried a few different custom gingerbread Rom.Right now I am using the latest Mirage rom,which I am very happy with. However;I have noticed that when I have my earphones in (the ones with no mic) the person on the call can't hear me.l did not have this problem with the stock OV rom. I could just speak through the phone mic.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
I have tried a few different custom gingerbread Rom.Right now I am using the latest Mirage rom,which I am very happy with. However;I have noticed that when I have my earphones in (the ones with no mic) the person on the call can't hear me.l did not have this problem with the stock OV rom. I could just speak through the phone mic.

That is a known bug, and has not been dropped from our efforts to fix. ;)

adroiddeebo

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the reply! I guess I will have to get the earphones with the mic included. The headset that came with the OV does work during calls mic and all. The stock headset is just so crappy.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Quick Question. Should I start a new thread for my ROM or just posted it on here, and also Jerry I think I have found a fix for the headset issue we spoke about several weeks back.

If its IHO based, post it here. This is where Jerry, Bob, and mrg post theirs. But then again, Leslie did make her own thread... and tvall's iho's are floating around somewhere.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Quick Question. Should I start a new thread for my ROM or just posted it on here, and also Jerry I think I have found a fix for the headset issue we spoke about several weeks back.

As a user of IHO, I too prefer keeping all the variants in this thread. Of course LeslieAnn gets a lot of traffic (and very happy users) on her dedicated threat. But even for her, a lot of questions and issues are referred back to this thread because they're common IHO questions/issues - or MiRaGe related, which H2 is made from.

So I personally think keeping it together makes sense - so everything IHO common doesn't have to be posted in multiple threads.

Edit: And great on the headset thing. Lots of people would like to see that solved.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
i havent heard anything anywhere yet, so im going to ask. to the 36 people who downloaded my build with magpie, does it work? is it working well? does it make the scripts and apps for apps2ext look pathetic?

Reactions: glarepate

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1 -- Magpi

i havent heard anything anywhere yet, so im going to ask. to the 36 people who downloaded my build with magpie, does it work? is it working well? does it make the scripts and apps for apps2ext look pathetic?

Sorry T! :-[

I sort of tried it. I was looking for something to do before Alpha 8 came out so I didn't give it a reasonable amount of time and testing before I re-flashed.

When I installed I had major FCs, so I did a permissions fix in recovery and that worked wonders! I will do some backups of stuff that I need to take care of and then give it a new run and let you know what I see.

I really like the concept of having the linking built right in and I already have a 500MB ext4 partition on the card.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

If its IHO based, post it here. This is where Jerry, Bob, and mrg post theirs. But then again, Leslie did make her own thread... and tvall's iho's are floating around somewhere.

Look at how many pages are in this thread? Do you really want to post a rom in here?
Yes, this thread makes for a single place to get help with all IHO roms,, but at the same time their diversity has been problematic at times.

Do you really expect people to read from page 1? This thread becomes less and less relevant as time goes on because people are less and less likely to look for answers here. It's much harder to tell people what your rom involves, simple answers to problems, and let them know you updated when buried on page 523, the 5th post down in a thread, otherwise known as post #5321 or whatever.

If someone wants to know the status of Harmonia 2, they find the thread and page 1 has all they need. In this thread, how many would bother looking back through 30+ pages looking for the post or any helpful tips?

Reactions: workdowg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae