[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

grnsnake

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry, I think I may have found a bug in your latest build. If I use the suspend feature it reverts the keyboard from Swype beta back to Android.

Dannemand

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
Hey Jerry, I think I may have found a bug in your latest build. If I use the suspend feature it reverts the keyboard from Swype beta back to Android.

Hey snake, I wonder, did you ever salvage your radio-bricked OV? And if not, would you consider donating it to tdm? He wants to try and unlock the mysterious of the radio partition, but he needs a phone to test it. Sorry to be pushing this, it's not my phone or my decision, I know :eek:

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Look at how many pages are in this thread? Do you really want to post a rom in here?
Yes, this thread makes for a single place to get help with all IHO roms,, but at the same time their diversity has been problematic at times.

Do you really expect people to read from page 1? This thread becomes less and less relevant as time goes on because people are less and less likely to look for answers here. It's much harder to tell people what your rom involves, simple answers to problems, and let them know you updated when buried on page 523, the 5th post down in a thread, otherwise known as post #5321 or whatever.

If someone wants to know the status of Harmonia 2, they find the thread and page 1 has all they need. In this thread, how many would bother looking back through 30+ pages looking for the post or any helpful tips?

I agree. I will start a new thread with my next update for convenience. I can't easily find my own posts and it is frequently difficult to match the comments with their intended build. It will be much easier for me and not-so-many MiRaGe users.

Edit: Is that okay with the users if I only start that thread at XDA? The forum is too busy here.

Last edited:

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree. I will start a new thread with my next update for convenience. I can't easily find my own posts and it is frequently difficult to match the comments with their intended build. It will be much easier for me and not-so-many MiRaGe users.

It would help us to find your newest builds. I have been using your ROM from the very first one and enjoy them immensely. I have never had any issues with any of your builds and will continue to use them exclusively.

Reactions: mrg666

chuang4u

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to get speech to text to work, namely in google translate? with a froyo rom, i used to be able to speak english into google translate and then have it output the spanish translations, but now there's no mic present to allow for speech to text.

i tried going to settings > voice input & output settings > text-to-speech settings, but the "install voice data" option is grayed out.

has this function been disabled in cyanogen? any way to get it working?

edit: just had to install the google voice search app and reboot. thanks for the help, guys!

Last edited:

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
is there any way to get speech to text to work, namely in google translate? with a froyo rom, i used to be able to speak english into google translate and then have it output the spanish translations, but now there's no mic present to allow for speech to text.

i tried going to settings > voice input & output settings > text-to-speech settings, but the "install voide data" option is grayed out.

has this function been disabled in cyanogen? any way to get it working?
No, it's just a matter of installing ,or reinstalling the google voice app from the play market

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
You would have to Find the googleapps.zip file & flash that if you don't already have the market set up and in place;)

Spydor

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
I recently flashed my stock Optimus V (2.2.1) to BACKside-IHO-VM670-04012012. I pretty much have everything working correctly.. I think, except I have video files that I was previously able to play on my stock device, that no longer plays correctly on the new ROM. I get audio, but no video... its just a black screen while the audio plays. Video I record from the built-in camera plays fine.

The sample video (.mp4) that played on the same device when stock was recorded at 1280x720. I tried installing a new player (MX) along with the ARMv6 codec (MX), and I get the same result. It will play fine if I use the software decoder in MX, but not using the HW decoder. I would then assume the video player that comes in BACKside is also using HW decoding.

Is there a known kernel issue about this?

thanks,
spydor

Spydor

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
My clock isn't showing up on the status bar :(

change the clock color from black to something else.

Settings -> CyanogenMod settings -> Interface -> Status Bar Tweaks

Make sure Show Clock is checked
Make sure Center Clock is checked
Change Clock Color from 0 (black) to something else.

-spy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze