[ROM+Kernel] Inferior Human Organs unofficial CM7.1

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Just installed BACKside04172012 with Green Machine theme. Awesome just awesome! One question : I was experimenting with the wallpapers and now I can't get the original back. Where is it?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: JerryScript

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Everytime my phone is rebooted the CPU settings revert back to whatever is default when the ROM is first flashed and now I forget what my CPU settings were. Does anyone else have this problem?

droidmyme

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Everytime my phone is rebooted the CPU settings revert back to whatever is default when the ROM is first flashed and now I forget what my CPU settings were. Does anyone else have this problem?

CPU settings are available as part of CyanogenMod. On you're homescreen, press Menu button, Settings-->CyanogenMod settings--->Performance-->>CPU. You can choose the governor, minimum, and maximum settings. There is a box for "Set on Boot." If you keep that checked, your CPU values will be remembered.

No need for an extra app in CM, one reason it's great!

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
CPU settings are available as part of CyanogenMod. On you're homescreen, press Menu button, Settings-->CyanogenMod settings--->Performance-->>CPU. You can choose the governor, minimum, and maximum settings. There is a box for "Set on Boot." If you keep that checked, your CPU values will be remembered.

No need for an extra app in CM, one reason it's great!

So what's the difference between interactive and InteractiveX, what is going on here?!

glarepate

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Use the check box down at the bottom of the page where it says "Set on Boot". If you are already doing that and it isn't holding your settings then I don't have any further suggestions other than to write them down somewhere you can easily find them.

Edit: After reading Droidmyme's answer I realized that I was presuming that you were setting the CPU speeds on the Cyanogenmod Performance --> CPU settings submenu page. if you are setting CPU speeds with an app then you won't see what I am referring to. Apologies if this is misleading or confusing.

Last edited:

gladesofsummer

GladesofSummer
Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Use the check box down at the bottom of the page where it says "Set on Boot". If you are already doing that and it isn't holding your settings then I don't have any further suggestions other than to write them down somewhere you can easily find them.

Edit: After reading Droidmyme's answer I realized that I was presuming that you were setting the CPU speeds on the Cyanogenmod Performance --> CPU settings submenu page. if you are setting CPU speeds with an app then you won't see what I am referring to. Apologies if this is misleading or confusing.

Ever since I flashed the latest build, my problem no longer occurs. Thanks though.

Reactions: glarepate

morenoa48

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
First and foremost I wanted to thank all the Developers for their great work, these guys spend their own time building these ROMS for us to benefit. You guys saved me from a 2 year contract and an Iphone!! Its is greatly appreciated.
Second, I was wondering if anyone had freezing issues withe the 4/17 build of BackSide. This Rom rocks!!! but I have two issues, first my lock screen fragments and one side shows inverted it usually fixes as I rotate my phone.
Second issue is that sometime it'll freeze (at lock screen) with a screenshot of a previous screen, buttons don't work and can't turn off the phone. Have to do the ol battery pull to get the phone working again. I've read in this thread that disabling the ICS rotation animations help, but can anyone confirm? I did that but I'm still having the lock screen fragmentation issue.

kwknott

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Go to Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Display and uncheck rotation animation. Reboot and that should fix your freezing issue

Edit: Missed that you tried unchecking already. Did you reboot after unchecking?

morenoa48

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Go to Settings > Cyanogenmod Settings > Display and uncheck rotation animation. Reboot and that should fix your freezing issue

Edit: Missed that you tried unchecking already. Did you reboot after unchecking?

Yes, I rebooted. I haven't had the freezing issue but lock screen still distorts every now and then.

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
I too am also experiencing an issue where the whole display/sometimes only half will freeze an image and that image will get stuck on my screen. even if my phone is locked it looks like it still is frozen doing whatever it was when it got the image. i then have to unlock the screen that doesn't say unlock and even then i usually can only get rid of it by rotating.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
For the partially rotated screen freeze, it should be fixed after disabling
Settings>>CyanogenMod Settings>>Display Settings>>Rotation Animation (uncheck then reboot)

If you still get freezes, please also try and disable rotations under ADW Launcher. This will prevent all home screen rotations. I realize you may not want it that way, but please test and see if it fixes the issue. That way I will know what part of the code to trouble shoot.

Also, please let me know which lockscreen style you are using, and if you are using a 3rd party lockscreen app or theme.

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Hey I keep on getting an error for on the market saying error purchasing even whem it's free. And help?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey I keep on getting an error for on the market saying error purchasing even whem it's free. And help?

1) It may be a temporary thing, if you can wait, try tomorrow, the market has it's bad days ;)

2) Try clearing the play store apk's cache and data under manage applications, then boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache, then flash gapps, then reboot (it will take a lot longer than normal)

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
1) It may be a temporary thing, if you can wait, try tomorrow, the market has it's bad days ;)

2) Try clearing the play store apk's cache and data under manage applications, then boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik cache, then flash gapps, then reboot (it will take a lot longer than normal)

Hmmmm ok coo ima wait until tomorrow night and if I can't then ill go with options 2 thanks Jerry

drm1992

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site

Yeah ummm I guess ima have to wait haha didn't work

colonelcack

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
For the partially rotated screen freeze, it should be fixed after disabling
Settings>>CyanogenMod Settings>>Display Settings>>Rotation Animation (uncheck then reboot)

If you still get freezes, please also try and disable rotations under ADW Launcher. This will prevent all home screen rotations. I realize you may not want it that way, but please test and see if it fixes the issue. That way I will know what part of the code to trouble shoot.

Also, please let me know which lockscreen style you are using, and if you are using a 3rd party lockscreen app or theme.

Okay thanks. I turned off the rotation animation. Will see if that helps. I'm using the Lense lockscreen style.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryScript
1) It may be a temporary thing, if you can wait, try tomorrow, the market has it's bad days

@drm--- in case you have an older version... :)

Last edited:

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryScript
1) It may be a temporary thing, if you can wait, try tomorrow, the market has it's bad days

@drm--- in case you have an older version... :)

Dam!! This just made me realize my gapps zip is out dated!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma